Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Will Abraham be Worse Than His Father Issayas Afwerki?

Post by kerenite » 27 Mar 2023, 10:36

Hi,

According to insiders, there is division beween the civilian political wing and the military wing. The monkeys want a quick smooth power transfer to the throne. They want Abraham to replace his father but the mil are opposing it. However, the monkeys will win.

What about the sefi ye-eritra hizb, they are the last to know because they don't count. All they wish is to have a good leader who loves them but....but...
When you read below, they are really scared, the story goes as follows:

In an Eritrean town, there was an old man, living isolated from the people but has a peculiar hobby. For instance whenever there is funeral and a deceased person is buried, same day after midnight he walks to the graveyard, digs out the corpse and places it on the ground near the hole. The people were familiar with it, therefore whenever they were burying their loved ones, the next day, early morning, they were going to the graveyard to check and to their dismay, they were always finding the corpse out of the hole, rebury it and loudly curse the old man.

Some months later, the old man dies. The whole town celebrates, they congratulate each other, one says, I told you God loves us and another says, yes he answered our prayes. Another says at long last what a relief, let's celebrate, open champagne.

Little did they know, the old man did have a son who inherited such hobby from his father but worse than his father.

Same as his father, he goes to funerals and he walks to the graveyard around midnight, and digs out the corpse of the fresh buried person. Carries it, walks all the way to the home of the deceased family members and place it on their door footstep. The next day the family members find the corpse at their door front, gather, carry it, walk all the way to rebury it. On the way, they curse the son of the old man, they curse their luck and out of confusion, they say:

May God bless the soul of his father, he was an Angel compared to him. He was a good man, he was just placing the corpse near the hole and not carrying it all the way to our homes. Lol.

Eris are scared. May Abraham be worse than his father? Are they going to say may God bless the soul of Issayas, he was an Angel compared to his son Abraham?

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Will Abraham be Worse Than His Father Issayas Afwerki?

Post by tarik » 27 Mar 2023, 11:01

:lol: :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Mar 2023, 13:29

tarik wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 11:01
:lol: :mrgreen:
Gonderew tarikachew aka judgement day aka wedi aka ape abraham,

Today we are striking here, hence we are free. I feel like singing:

Please join me in singing, singing alone is boring yidebiral. Therefore, let's train each other when I sing Indiya.. Indiya... Indiya.. 3 times. You join me by singing asheshe... Asheshe... Asheshe... 3 times eshi? 3 times gosh!

Let's get started:

Gondar... Gondar.. Ye judgement ager... Ye tarikachew ager... Ye wedi ager.

Gondar... Gondar ye fasil ager... Ye tedros ager..

Gonder ishururu... Gonder ishururu.

Arejech yilalalu sewochu siyamushi mushira nesh gonder ere gonder.

Ere gedaye ere gedaye ere gedaye ere gedaye... Indiya... Indiya... Indiya... asheshe... Asheshe... Asheshe.

Ere gedamu ere gedamu... Ere gedamu... Ere gedamu.. Indiya... Indiya... Indiya... Asheshe... Asheshe... Asheshe.

Ere demamu... Ere demamu... Ere demamu.. Ere demamu... Indiya... Indiya.. Indiya asheshe...asheshe... Asheshe.

Tarikachew, thanks for joing me in the song. BTW, do you have contact with your torserawit father in Gondar?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 27 Mar 2023, 14:31

The muppet Agame! I assure you that you have no single information about Eritrea & its government. You have been on this forum for the last 10 years representing the terrorist TPLF & pretending as an Eritrean with a zero-sum game. The enemies of Eritrea have waged major demonizing campaigns against His Excellency President Isaias Afewerki and wanted to the takeaway the president from the people. The reality, however, where Eritrea is today is the cumulative result of the hard work of the people. I am and we are Isaias Afewerki because we all stand for one common purpose, Eritrea. If you live longer than the PIA (I doubt) you will be surprised to see the next president of Eritrea. The younger generation who are already taking the power in the civil, security & military sectors will be cruel against Agames like you.
kerenite wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 10:36
Hi,

According to insiders, there is division beween the civilian political wing and the military wing. The monkeys want a quick smooth power transfer to the throne. They want Abraham to replace his father but the mil are opposing it. However, the monkeys will win.

What about the sefi ye-eritra hizb, they are the last to know because they don't count. All they wish is to have a good leader who loves them but....but...

In an Eritrean town, there was an old man, living isolated from the people but has a peculiar hobby. For instance whenever there is funeral and a deceased person is buried, same day after midnight he walks to the graveyard, digs out the corpse and places it on the ground near the hole. The people were familiar with it, therefore whenever they were burying their loved ones, the next day, early morning, they were going to the graveyard to check and to their dismay, they were always finding the corpse out of the hole, rebury it and loudly curse the old man.

Some months later, the old man dies. The whole town celebrates, they congratulate each other, one says, I told you God loves us and another says, yes he answered our prayes. Another says at long last what a relief, let's celebrate, open champagne.

Little did they know, the old man did have a son who inherited such hobby from his father but worse than his father.

Same as his father, he goes to funerals and he walks to the graveyard around midnight, and digs out the corpse of the fresh buried person. Carries it, walks all the way to the home of the deceased family members and place it on their door footstep. The next day the family members find the corpse at their door front, gather, carry it, walk all the way to rebury it. On the way, they curse the son of the old man, they curse their luck and out of confusion, they say:

May God bless the soul of his father, he was an Angel compared to him. He was a good man, he was just placing the corpse near the hole and not carrying it all the way to our homes. Lol.

Eris are scared. May Abraham be worse than his father? Are they going to say may God bless the soul of Issayas, he was an Angel compared to his son Abraham?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Mar 2023, 14:56

:P :P :P

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 27 Mar 2023, 15:44

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fiyameta wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 14:56
:P :P :P

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Mar 2023, 12:15

kerenite wrote:
Hi,

Issayas at judgement day: we will come to it.

In my beloved hometown KEREN, we celebrate the holly month of Ramadan with prayers and also in late evenings at teashops telling jokes. Whoever his joke was the funniest enjoys the famous keren orange juice. Keren orange are loved and well known in Eritrea. Even the famous tilahun gessesse in one of his songs mentions it and part of the lyrics.... Gunchish yemimeslew ye-keren birtukan.. Aquqamish... Lib yasdenekal... Fegegtash... And so on.

Now to the Romadan joke:

It was judgement day, God and the archangel Michael were interrogating people. The people stood in long line and which were miles and miles long.

To make the story short, issu was in the line and it was his turn to be interrogated.

God turns to archangel michael and says: I have a feeling that this dude was a wicked one. I need you to know if he has helped my orphaned children. I am interested on my poor orphaned children only.

Michael says yes sir. He pulls his laptop and checks the profile of issu. There he found something.

He says, dear God according to his profile, while on earth, he was a self appointed dictator, he is responsible for... God interrupts him and says stop. I need to know if he helped my orphaned children.

Michael checks and says yes sir, he helped once, a SUMUNI or Hirkam is registered on his behalf. God asks: WTF is that? Michael responds 25 cents. God turns and asks issu if that was it? Issu nodes.

Michael asks God what should we do with him. God angrily says:

GIVE HIM BACK HIS SUMUNI/HIRKAM AND SEND HIM TO HELL.

With this joke an orange juice would have been guaranteed in Keren tsaada.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Mar 2023, 12:15

kerenite wrote:
Hi,

Issayas at judgement day: we will come to it.

In my beloved hometown KEREN, we celebrate the holly month of Ramadan with prayers and also in late evenings at teashops telling jokes. Whoever his joke was the funniest enjoys the famous keren orange juice. Keren orange are loved and well known in Eritrea. Even the famous tilahun gessesse in one of his songs mentions it and part of the lyrics.... Gunchish yemimeslew ye-keren birtukan.. Aquqamish... Lib yasdenekal... Fegegtash... And so on.

Now to the Romadan joke:

It was judgement day, God and the archangel Michael were interrogating people. The people stood in long line and which were miles and miles long.

To make the story short, issu was in the line and it was his turn to be interrogated.

God turns to archangel michael and says: I have a feeling that this dude was a wicked one. I need you to know if he has helped my orphaned children. I am interested on my poor orphaned children only.

Michael says yes sir. He pulls his laptop and checks the profile of issu. There he found something.

He says, dear God according to his profile, while on earth, he was a self appointed dictator, he is responsible for... God interrupts him and says stop. I need to know if he helped my orphaned children.

Michael checks and says yes sir, he helped once, a SUMUNI or Hirkam is registered on his behalf. God asks: WTF is that? Michael responds 25 cents. God turns and asks issu if that was it? Issu nodes.

Michael asks God what should we do with him. God angrily says:

GIVE HIM BACK HIS SUMUNI/HIRKAM AND SEND HIM TO HELL.

With this joke an orange juice would have been guaranteed in Keren tsaada.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 Mar 2023, 16:28

I hope this is the end of everything and anything of the Isaias type. I can not even imagine having a repeat of his style after his death/retirement.

IT IS JUST TOO PAINFUL!