Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

The devastation seen in a recent video from Massawa, Eritrea, causes me to sob uncontrollably.

Post by almaze » 26 Mar 2023, 16:48

Is it feasible to restore and rehabilitate these magnificent Massawa city buildings that were deliberately destroyed?

Asmara

Re: The devastation seen in a recent video from Massawa, Eritrea, causes me to sob uncontrollably.

Post by Asmara » 26 Mar 2023, 17:03

almaze wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:48
Is it feasible to restore and rehabilitate these magnificent Massawa city buildings that were deliberately destroyed?

What do you mean by 'seen'?
Do you mean scene?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Seen is the past participle of see. Note that it is not the simple past tense of see.

A scene might be a segment of a play or movie, the setting of an activity or story, or a view or landscape.

Example: They were seen backstage just before they were due to enter the final scene of the play.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I am glad an Agame t?r?a?n?s?g?e?n?d?e?r is showing some interest in Massawa.

almaze
Member+

Re: The devastation seen in a recent video from Massawa, Eritrea, causes me to sob uncontrollably.

Post by almaze » 26 Mar 2023, 17:27

You have chosen to deflect attention away from the primary topic of devastation in Massawa City by committing spelling and verb misuse errors. :shock: :shock:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2023, 17:30

Here is another cadre, this time of the Dedebitan flavor.

If you had any working brain, you would have cried about the unnecessary destruction in Tigray including the death of more half a million Tegaru.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2023, 19:35

Almexet, this is Massawa too:

Now show us, the beautiful Ent'cho! :mrgreen: