Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Eripoblikan

Re: The day Tigrayans diaspora blocked & controlled Seattle I-5 for one hour!

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2023, 16:37

After declaring that war is a cultural game that comes to them naturally, TPLF cadres started crying and rolling on the floor in front of Westerners to a great humiliation of Africans. :cry:

Kudos to Obasanjo, Kenyatta and other African leaders for realizing the war was only leading to unnecessary bloodshed among African brothers.
Axumezana wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 15:43

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 16:45

Ascari-Agame Eripoblikan,

My advise: Focus on your struggle to remove your Tigrayan master Isaias!

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 26 Mar 2023, 17:15

A critically ill patient that was being transported to a Hospital died on the ambulance when TPLF terrorists blocked I-5 traffic for hours. That is called manslaughter--a legal term unknown to a low IQ agame who brags about squandering the lives of one million of his own agame people in mercenary wars. Evil! :x

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2023, 17:22

First of all

Ascari means servant of Westerners like you and your heroes Yohannes IV and Meles Zenawi. We know how Yohannes snitched on Theodros for a few thousand rifles and Meles invaded Somalia to curry favour with the Americans. They valued the approval of the white man more than brotherhood with fellow Africans.

Isaias was born and raised in Eritrea. Contrary to unfounded rumors circulating in cyberspace, I have not seen the man display any emotional connection to Tigray. Its your archaic ethnic and fuedal mentality lying to you.

Third, Agame is a province in Tigray which is distinct from Kebessa. Though I respect Agame people, they are Tigrayans and have no role playing in Eritrea.

So stop with this exaggerated sense of self-importance and let your people live in peace with fellow Africans.
Axumezana wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:45

My advise: Focus on your struggle to remove your Tigrayan master Isaias!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 17:37

አልቃሻ፥

Post the evidence !

I hope you are clever enough to differentiate alliance and slavery. The world power order is balanced, stabilized & governed through complex mega global alliances in which a government of a certain country becomes a member or an affiliate of a certain global alliance based on the benefits it will get or perceive it will get from that
global alliance. As of today Isaias is part of the China, Russia and Iran alliance whereas the TPLF+ PP led Ethiopia is positioning itself to be part of the USA, GB, EU and Israel alliance. An ascari is a colonized slave which is forced to serve it's colonizer. The descents of an ascari live under ascari syndrome sickness even after long years of independence from the colonizer. Most Eritreans of Agame origin suffer from this sickness and I suspect you are one of them too.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2023, 17:52

You Dedebit monkey

You can't even produce enough food which is considered a most basic human need.

What alliance can a hungry stomach like you offer the white man who has some 500 years of civilization ahead of you?

በተን ኣብ ሰለስተ ዓመት ዝተሃንጻ ሓውልቲ ኣኽሱም፡ ሰለስተ ሽሕ ዓመት ከተውርን ክትህድድን ዓለም ገዲፋትካ ከይዳ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
Axumezana wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:37
I hope you are clever enough to differentiate alliance and slavery.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 18:21

Ascari syndrome infected ones cannot understand Tigrayans & thier strategic role on Ethiopia. Follow my posts and you may be delivered from ascari syndrome and learn who Tigrayans are.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2023, 18:38

Aya Nefahito :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Tigrayans very well. They are more or less on the same level with fellow Ethiopians and other Africans.

This illusory idea of 'Tigrayan Exceptionalism' will only lead to severe humiliation in the future.

Learn to live in humility and peace!
Axumezana wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 18:21

Ascari syndrome infected ones cannot understand Tigrayans & thier strategic role on Ethiopia. Follow my posts and you may be delivered from ascari syndrome and learn who Tigrayans are.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 18:47

Tigray is the spirit and soul of Ethiopia. Tigrayans are the seed of freedom and the light of renaissance for Ethiopia & Africa . You are welcomed to join !

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2023, 19:06

እቲ ጨለ-ኣፉ ወዲ በሻሻ፡ "ትግራይ ናይ ኢትዮጵያ ሞተር እያ" ገለመለ ይብል ኔሩ። ክልተ ዓመት ከይመልኤ፡ ምስ ኢሱ ኮይኑ ትግራይ ናብ ሓመድ ቀይሩዋ። በዓል ጌቾ ድማ ሓሙሽተ ዓመት ዝተሓሰሙዋ ናይ ምድማር ጽዋ፡ ዕረ እንዳጠዓሞም ጨሊጦማ። :lol: :lol: :lol:

ድሕሪ ኢሱ፡ ሪፖብሊከይ ክሃንጽየ እምበር፡ ምድማርሲ ደሓን ትትረፈኒ። ተንክዩ በት ኖ ተንክዩ ድዮም ዝብሉ ፈረንጂ ጎይተትካ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
Axumezana wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 18:47

Tigray is the spirit and soul of Ethiopia. Tigrayans are the seed of freedom and the light of renaissance for Ethiopia & Africa . You are welcomed to join !

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 26 Mar 2023, 19:26

These stupid idiot agames from cursed-land-tigray who came 2 usa & z eu using my Eritrean passport & r now addicted 2 drugs & alcohol & shutting down american highway where they killed one innocent american by their dumb actions & they did their job by killing over 1,000,000 poor agame kids & half of z population lost their legs & r handicaps. And @ z same time fat pig rayan getachew reda is z president of that parasite cursed-land-tigray region & now he is daily fkkkking young adwa shire and axum and agame girls. :lol:

:lol: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Mar 2023, 19:44

Blocking working people from going to work or making them late, thus making them hate tigrayans, is an achievement sir? I don't know about that.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 19:59

Ascari- Agame Tarik,

Where are the thousands of ascari half starved army, wounded and taken prisoners of war?