Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

ዝጠንፈሸ፥ ኢሳያስ፥

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 13:40

The USA was behind the Ethiopia-Eritrea peace agreement of 2018 which may had assumed for " the pro China " TPLF to be eliminated. However, after Isaias committed genocide on the Tigray people, Abiy failed to finish TPLF and to stabilize Ethiopia, it looks the USA has reconsidered it's decision and reconciled PP and TPLF to work together in creating a peaceful Horn Africa under the influence of the USA. Once Ethiopia is stabilized the PP and TPLF will work on a regime change in Eriteria and within the next three years the Horn Africa will be stabilized and peaceful while serving the interest of the USA and Israel. TPLF is simply a survivor!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ዝጠንፈሸ፥ ኢሳያስ፥

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2023, 13:46

ፈስ

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 14:03

Ascari- Agame Fed_Up

የኢሱ፥ "ፈረስ" ነኝ፥ ብትል፥ ይሻልሃል!
Last edited by Axumezana on 26 Mar 2023, 14:55, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 Mar 2023, 14:43

Axumamenzra the funfun agame, why are you dreaming to do what sellassie, Mengistu and of course the coward ungrateful woyane tried and failed miserably?
The whole Ethiopians were in unison during sellassie, during Mengistu and by hoodwinking the Ethiopians after Shaebia put your qondaf a’sses you dirty agames too tried to do what you just are dreaming in 1998 and had your spine broken for good by your master Shaebia, while your actions causing problems to the Ethiopians while favoring your qondafat agame people.
Eritrea doesn’t give a crap on who dares it. It will just do what it usually does. Destroy its enemies and actually changing any leader who fu’cks with Eritrea.
The bizarre crap you are saying also is stupid for the fact that Eritrea saved the Ethiopian people from your evil 27 years rule and from destruction of Ethiopia. Now you Shaebia put you in Addis, you backstabbed it and you paid dearly for it. So, you are dreaming the same failure for Ethiopia to backstab Eritrea and get in the same trouble you got into.
What I said is a fact and you know it. So, my assessment is that you are not dreaming this crappy dream, but indirectly you are longing to see Ethiopia in deep sh’it like woyane.
But all I can say is that we are always for living in peace with all our neighbors, but trust me don’t take that as weakness, for we are more than ever capable not only to defend our country from any enemy, but also completely destroying it like we did you funfunat aliet agames.
So, I say to those who don’t learn from the past…..bring it on.
Just don’t say SOON SOON SOON, ONE DAY INE DAY.
It is boring.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Mar 2023, 14:47

Sawa graduate Ascari-Agame Cigar,
ሃተፍተፍ፥ እይትበል!