Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

The question 'What did we get from engaging in Tigray War?' will haunt Eritreans for a long time -Philosopher Yosief G/H

Post by sarcasm » 25 Mar 2023, 18:35

እንታይ ሒዝኩም ተመሊስኩም?

Last edited by sarcasm on 25 Mar 2023, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Re: The question 'What did we get from ingaging in Tigray War?' will haunt Eritreans for a long time -Philosopher Yosief

Post by sesame » 25 Mar 2023, 18:43

Yosief G/Hiwet has been in the USA since 1981. He is still a security guard. But he has managed to swindle Agames. I give him credit for that. Otherwise, a man who can't make it in the USA is the last person to pontificate. But the fact that Agames quote him so liberally says a great deal about Agame IQ.

As to what we got from burying TPLF and breaking the back of Agames, well, you have to be a moron not to understand what we got from it. We got our lands back. We eliminated a threat to our security. We deflated Agame ego to where it was before we took them out of their stone age situation. We avenged ourselves for the evil they committed against us for 20 years.

Cigar

Re: The question 'What did we get from ingaging in Tigray War?' will haunt Eritreans for a long time -Philosopher Yosief

Post by Cigar » 25 Mar 2023, 18:58

Sarcasm the filthy, funfun, resah, low IQed agames the question you need to ask is what did you resahat agames commit genocide on the sleeping Ethio troops and shooting missiles for no reason to Eritrea?
That is beside the question on why you cowards wasted over a million of rag tag rats agame militia, making thousands and thousands handicapped agames, creat refugees in the Sudan and Ethiopia.
As far as to your question which was directed to us, we get the pleasure to see you ungrateful agames in such miseries which will take you centuries back to the stone ages.
And for your sakes, learn your lessons from this one and don’t ever fu’ck with Eritrea.
It is our pleasure to see you buried 6 feet under.
Pay back to the suffering you caused us collaborating with your masters who finally threw you in the dumpster like a used condom.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 25 Mar 2023, 19:19

I am confused. Eden several times has posted " philosoper" Yousef pictures. I have no knowledge of Tigrina. I really thought he is a professor in one of US universties . Now, sesame says he is working as a security guard. It is amazing. How comes a "philisopher"who has lived in US since 1981 works as security guard. There are so many oportunities to take to improve oneself. Moreover, why does TPLF keep using him as a counterpunch to Isayes' politics. Is he the only " educated" Eritrean who doesn't like Isaye's politics ?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Mar 2023, 19:29

Agame b1tch eden aka sarcasm aka abysinyaqorbaelady aka axumidiot aka kerenite moran etc.., First of all learn how to write or spell correctly in english u stupid beggar agame. It's not written as from ingaging , it's spelled "ENGAGING". U cursed-land-tigray parasites first u fkkkked up my Eritrean tigrinya language & next u destroyed z amharic language & now u want 2 kill z english language, u stupid moran parasites. I will answer this idiot & ur question what did we Eritreans aka ur masters 4 life get in engaging in a war with u cursed-land-tigray ppl, First we broke ur backs & egos & then we got back our stolen lands including BADME & IROB & More..... Now go & get ur vodkachew 2 beg abiy 2 give u back our lands, which not u or ur white aka pink bliken can do Sh!t about. That's z thrill about it & yes i love 2 watch ur stupid ትግራይ ትስዕር fake mantra songs 2 end up into crying, like look @ these stupid agame kids, they went 2 steal my Eritrean & amhara & afar lands, But now they end up losing both their nasty legs & will live in a wheel chair 4 z rest of their useless lives. ኣቤት ኣይሰምዕን አየ ፈኸራ'ስ አዚኣ አያ መወዳአትኣ። :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Mar 2023, 20:03

እዙይ ዮስየፍ ልባሃል ጁንታዋይ ሓዉና <<አየኹም ናይና! ብሳላ ፈረንጂ ኽንዕወት እይና !>> እላበለ ልልዕሊ ሓደ ምልዮን ልኾኑ ዕሸላት ትግራይ አው ውክልና ጦርነት ኻም ዝሃልቁ ዝገበረ ገበነኛ እዩ። :roll: :roll:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Mar 2023, 20:12

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 19:19
I am confused. Eden several times has posted " philosoper" Yousef pictures. I have no knowledge of Tigrina. I really thought he is a professor in one of US universties . Now, sesame says he is working as a security guard. It is amazing. How comes a "philisopher"who has lived in US since 1981 works as security guard. There are so many oportunities to take to improve oneself. Moreover, why does TPLF keep using him as a counterpunch to Isayes' politics. Is he the only " educated" Eritrean who doesn't like Isaye's politics ?

ችግሩ በውጭ "ተቃዋሚ ነን " የሚሉ ኤርትራውያን ከየክፍለ-ሃገርና (በኢትዮጵያ እንደ ጎንደሬ ጎጃሜ ወሎየ የሸዋ ልጅ እያልክ ትርጉም የለሽ ጥላቻ ማበረታታት ማለት ነው) የሃይማኖት የጥላቻ "ፖለቲካ " ብቻ ሌላ ስለማያውቁ ኣጥርተው ለማሰብ ኣይችሉም ። ለምሳሌ ዮሴፍ ገብረ-ሂወት የሚባለው ሰው ( ጸረ-ሓማሴንና ወያኔ ወዳጅ የሰራየ ልጅ) የወያኔ ቡችላ ከመሆኑ በስተቀር ትልቅ የማሰብ ችግር ኣለው ። እውቀቱ ስለ ኤርትራና የትጥቅ ጊዜ ታሪክ የተሟላ ኣይደለም ። የክፋት ሰው ነው ፡ ከዚያም ባሻገር ከኤርትራ ወደ ውጭ ኣገር ሲወጣ የወሰደው መንገድ የ " ተባለ " ሰው እንዲሆን ኣድርጎታል ። His judgement is seriously flawed.

በኢትዮጵያ ኣንድ ጎንደሬ (ኣማራ) ሌላ ሃገሩን የሚያገለግል ታታሪ ጎጃሜን (ኣማራ) ዝም ብሎ ኣይጠላም ወይም በግልባጩ ። በኤርትራ ግን ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣብራሃም ትውልዱ ከጸሎት/ኣስመራ/ሓማሴን በመሆኑ ብቻ ለግማሽ ክፍለ-ዘመን ለሚያክል ጊዜ ሲጠሉት የቆዩ ሰዎች ኣሉ ። የኤርትራ መንግስት ጥሩ እያደረግኩ ነኝ ብሎ ጉዳት ካደረሰ በየሓማሴን የመሬት ርስት ኣያያዝ ጉዳይ ብቻ ነው ።

-

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Mar 2023, 20:27

Big things in fact. For the Amhara

1) They made sure TPLF empty, coward. Amhara farmers deflated TPLF and got captured lots of armaments.
2) Got back Humera, Welqait and Raya.

Of course there were cost, but the cost worth the benefit. Whereas TPLF incurred too much cost with Zero outcome.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 25 Mar 2023, 20:51

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
He did an interview in Amharic a couple years ago. Check it out

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=263494

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 27 Mar 2023, 07:41

Abere wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 20:27

1) They made sure TPLF empty, coward. Amhara farmers deflated TPLF and got captured lots of armaments.

Of course there were cost, but the cost worth the benefit. Whereas TPLF incurred too much cost with Zero outcome.
10s of thousands Eritreans dying for Amhara Region to control Humera and Wolkait is probably cost effective for Amhara Region. But the below Eritrean professor of Economics is saying it is not cost effective for Eritrea. I know you don't speak Tigrigna, but could you guess why?

"ወዲ ዓሻ'ስ ክልተ ጊዘ ይጽፋዕ | ኤርትራዊስ ምእንቲ ኣምሓራ ክብል ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ኸይዱ ክመውት? ነቲ 110 ሚልዮን ዘለዎ ዓዲ ህይወቱ ክግብር? እንታይ ኢና ኾይንና?" ዶ/ር ገብረ

sesame
Member+

Re: The question 'What did we get from engaging in Tigray War?' will haunt Eritreans for a long time -Philosopher Yosief

Post by sesame » 27 Mar 2023, 10:37

ውዒግ

You may repeat it a thousand times but what you and the security guard are doing is try to soothe the pain of total humiliation that Agames have been dealt with. Every Eritrean is cherishing the victory over Agames. If you want to understand how much, then think of you pain and imagine the total opposite to that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2023, 10:42

10s of thousands? :lol:

You qumals, cannot even kill 10 eritreans.

sarcasm wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 07:41
Abere wrote:

10s of thousands Eritreans dying for Amhara Region to control Humera and Wolkait is probably cost effective for Amhara Region. But the below Eritrean professor of Economics is saying it is not cost effective for Eritrea. I know you don't speak Tigrigna, but could you guess why?

"ወዲ ዓሻ'ስ ክልተ ጊዘ ይጽፋዕ | ኤርትራዊስ ምእንቲ ኣምሓራ ክብል ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ኸይዱ ክመውት? ነቲ 110 ሚልዮን ዘለዎ ዓዲ ህይወቱ ክግብር? እንታይ ኢና ኾይንና?" ዶ/ር ገብረ

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: The question 'What did we get from engaging in Tigray War?' will haunt Eritreans for a long time -Philosopher Yosief

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 Mar 2023, 10:49

Eden I will check it out. የሆኖ ሆኖ ሰውየው እንደገመትኩት የ ትራይባል ፓለቲክስ አፍቃሪ ከሆነ ከንቱ እያደከምሽኝ ነው። የኢሳያስን ፓለቲካ የምወደው ለትራይባል ፓለቲክስ አለርጂክ በመሆኑ ነው። አጎቶችሽ ኤርትራን በትራይፓል ፓለቲክስ ሊከትቡ ሞክረው frustrate ያደረጋቸው ትልቅ ፖለቲከኛ ነው።

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 27 Mar 2023, 10:54

sesame wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:43
Yosief G/Hiwet has been in the USA since 1981. He is still a security guard. But he has managed to swindle Agames. I give him credit for that. Otherwise, a man who can't make it in the USA is the last person to pontificate. But the fact that Agames quote him so liberally says a great deal about Agame IQ.

As to what we got from burying TPLF and breaking the back of Agames, well, you have to be a moron not to understand what we got from it. We got our lands back. We eliminated a threat to our security. We deflated Agame ego to where it was before we took them out of their stone age situation. We avenged ourselves for the evil they committed against us for 20 years.
That is from Eritrean side, On Amharas side we have brought back Welkait and Raya to the Original and Rightful owners. Low IQ Agames did not see that too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Above all, the BIG treat to the region is eliminated!!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 Mar 2023, 11:11

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
People from California told me that he is a dropout, check his credential's, nothing suggests about his education or academics. Although on the eyes of agame, everyone is a doctor, a professor and a philosopher. The guy is what Americans call, absolute loser. No wife, no kids, no job, and all he does is talk to the agames in all their medias.

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Mar 2023, 11:19

Abere wrote:
Big things in fact. For the Amhara:

1) They made sure is TPLF empty coward. Amhara farmers deflated TPLF and got captured lots of armaments.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Mar 2023, 15:03

በትግራይ ታሪክ ቀዳሚ እንደሆነ የሚነገርለት ፈላስፋው ዮስየፍ ገብር ህይወት፣ << የኤርትራ ሕዝብ ከሕወሃት የዘነበባቸውን ሚሳይሎች ከሰማይ እንደወረደ መና ሊቆጥሩት ባለመቻላቸው በህግ እንጠይቃቸዋለን!>> ሲል በኤርትራ ህዝብ ላይ የሰነዘረው እልህና ቁጣ የተቀላቀለበት ዛቻ ኤርትራውያንን ትልቅ ፍርሃት ውስጥ ከቷል። :roll: :roll:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 09 Dec 2023, 12:27

"ዓሕ ሎሚ ተመሊሱ ንኽወረኒ፤ ስልጣኑ ከደላድል ፷ ሽሕ መንእሰያትን ዓበይትን ኣጥፊአ? ከምዚ ወዲ ጌሩኳ ዝተጻወተለይ የለን!" ወዲ ኣፌ ናብ ባስካ ዓዲ ሃሎን እንዳማዕደወ ዝብሎ ዘሎ

"ሓደ እንኮ ህዝቢ ብናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝኣምን ዝነበረ ህዝቢ ትግራይ ጥራይ እዩ ነይሩ። ህዝቢ ኦሮሞ ኣይኣመነ፤ ህዝቢ ኣምሓራ ኣይኣመነ፤ ካልኦት ኣይኣመኑ። እታ only ዝነበረቶም buffer zone እዮም ኣፍሪሶም ተመሊሶም።" ዮሴፍ ገብረሂወት

Isaias knows what Eritreans in particular and the African and international community leaders think about his investment that has proved to be money thrown down the drain. He sacrificed 10s of thousands of soldiers out of a population of 2 million to strengthen a regime that's preparing to invade him and remove him from power. Isaias knows the count down to the end of his rule has already began. No amount of regret can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.

Imagine if Isaias was answerable to anyone, like a parliament. Imagine if he has to account for his policies. Imagine if there was any gimgema ግምገማ in Eritrea. If you were a stockholder of Eritrea Inc. and Isaias was your CEO sitting on the opposite table accounting for his stewardship of your money, how could he explain how he's put all your eggs on Ethio-basket and your stoke is now valued zero?

ነቲ ሕጂ ክወርሮ ዝመጾ ዘሎ መንግስት ኣሸሓት ኤርትራውያን ከፊሉ ጠጠው ኣቢሉ ኣደላዲሉ ነዚ ሕጂ ኣብ ልዕሊኡ ዝፍጸም ወረራ ዘመቻቸአ ዕሽነት ናይ ኢሰያስ - ብዮሴፍ ገብረሂወት

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Dec 2023, 12:43

ኣወጡሽ፡ ምድሪ ዓጋመ ብዂላ ድያ ጠምያ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 07 Jan 2024, 08:34

Please wait, video is loading...
ኢትዮጵያ ከይትፈርስ ንምድሓን ሂወት 70 ሽሕ ኤርትራውያን ተኸፊሉ። ህዝብና ካብ ‘ዚ እንታይ ጥቕሚ ረኺቡ?
The Eritrean dictator paid with 70K lives of Eritreans to stop Ethiopia from disintegrating. What did the Eritrean people get out of this?