Post by Horus » 22 Mar 2023, 02:04

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: የምስራቅ ጉራጌ ዛይጌ አጽም ማረፊያ ምድር

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Mar 2023, 15:59

Horus wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:04
ሆረስ፣

በአፋን ኦሮሞ ኣንድ አባባል ኣለ፥ ነመ ፈርዳን በርባደን ለፎት አርገቱ። ትርጉሙም በፈረስ የሚፈልጉትን ሰዉ በእግሮች ሲጓዙ ያገኙታል እንደማለት ነዉ።

ስለ ሄኖክ መጽሓፍ ሰምቼ ዬት ይገኝ ይሆን ብዬ እራሴን ለዓመታት ስጠይቅ ኖርኩ። ለመጀመርያ ግዜ ነዉ እዚህ ደሴት ላይ እንደ ቅርስ መኖሩን የሰማሁኝ። ዘገባዉ ዉስጥ ያየሁኝ ሽመና በልጅነት ኣይቼ የገረመኝ እና ያደነኩት ነዉ።

የሄኖክ መጽሓፍ ምን ያህል ጥበቃ እና እንክብካቤ እንዳለዉ አላዉቅም። ይህ ቅርስ ለዘላለም እንዲሆን ማድረግስ በዚህ ዘመን ኣይቻልም ወይ ብዬ ጠየኩኝ።

እነዚህን ቅርስ ይዘዉ ያቆዩትን ደሴቶች ብያንስ ዳያስፕራ የምንባል ኢትዮጵያዊያን በኣጭር ጊዜ ማበልጸግ ኣንችልም ወይ ብዬ ጠየኩኝ። ሃብት ኣለኝ የምል ሰዉ ኣይዴለሁም። ለእንደዚህ የታሪክ ቅርሶች መጠበቅ እና ኣከባቢዉን ማበልጸግ ካለችኝ ዛሬዉኑ ስሙኒ ብልክ ደስ ይለኛል። ባለፈዉ ስለቦረና ድርቅ ዜና ስሰማም ይህን ነዉ ያልኩኝ። በየት እንደሚላክ እፈልጋለሁ ብዬ ዘነጋሁ።

እነዚህን ደሴቶች የምያግዝ ተስፋ የተባለ ድርጅት መኖሩን እዚህ ዘገባ ዉስጥ ሰምቻለሁ። ተኣማኒ ድርጅት ከሆነ በዚህ በኩል ስሙኒዎቻችሁን ብትልኩልን ቢሉ ድጋፍ ኣያገኙም?

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Mar 2023, 18:35

Naga Tuma,
የምትለው ከልብህ ከሆነ በጣም ደስ ይላል። ነገር ግን ልብ በል የኦሮሞ ተረኛ ኤሊቶች ጉራጌ ክልል እንዳይሆን በጦርና ፖሊስ ሁሉ የሚከለኩት ይህ አንተ ያለው እንዳይሆን ነው ። ያ ታሪካዊ የዛይ ሕዝብ 100% ጠፍቶ ይህ አንተ ልትጠብቀው ምትመኘው ታሪክ ሁሉ ለመደለት ጉራጌ ራሱን እንዳያስተዳድር የሚድረገው ! መጽሃፈ ሄኖክ ብቻ አይደለም፤ መላ ኦርቶዶክስ በወልድና ቅብዓት ልጆች ተከፋፍሎ ግዙፍ ቀውስ ወስጥ በነበረበት ሰዓትም የዚያ ዶግማ ግጭት የፈታው መጽሃፍ የተገኘው በዛይ ገዳማት ውስጥ ነው ። የወያኔ ትግሬዎች ግን ደሴቱን እንደ ሩሲያ ጉላግ እስር ቤት ነው ያደረጉት ! ሁሉንም ወደ ፊት እናየዋለን ።

ዝዋይ ዛሬ የጉራጌ ምድር ቢሆን እነደዚህ ነበር የሚጠበቀው !

ምሁር ኢየሱስ ገዳም

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Mar 2023, 18:56

Naga Tuma,
ይህ ታሪካዊ የምድረ ከድብ ገዳም ከዝዋይ ጥቂት ርቀት ላይ በደቡብ ምስራቅ ሶዶ የሚገኝ ነው ። የተገነባው ከዝቋላ አቦና አዳዲ ማሪያም ባንድ ዘመን ነው በ1460 ዓም ። መድረ ከብድ ተራራ ላይ ቆመን ዝዋይ ደሴት ውስጥ ሰው ሲንቀሳቀስ ማየት እንችላለን ። አያቶቼ እንዲህ አድርገው ነው የጠበቁት ! የአቡዬ እረፍት ሲከበር ከ1 ሚሊዮን ሰው በላይ የመጣል !

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 23 Mar 2023, 16:33

ሆረስ፥

ከልቤ ላልሆነ ለምን ግዜህን እና ግዜዬን ኣጠፋለሁ? ለቪድዮዎቹ ኣመሰግናለሁ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Mar 2023, 17:46

ሌላዉ አለም እንዴት አድርገን ትልም እያረባን ብሆን (የትል ላቡራቶሪ በመክፈት) የወደ ፊት የምግብ ዋስትናችንን እናረጋግጣለን ብሎ ሌተ ቀን ደፋ ቀና ይላል። የአለም ሕዝብ 10 ቢልዮን ልሞላ ስለሆነ፣ በኣንፃሩም ደግሞ የምግብ እጥረት በአለም ላይ ተንዘራፍቶ ትልቅ ቀዉስ ልመጣብን ይችላል ና ማንኛዉንም የምግብ ምንጭ ልሆን የምችልን ሃብት (ትልንም ጨምሮ) አሟጠን መጠቀም ይጋባናል ብሎ ደፋ ቀና ይላል።

አብዮተኞቻችን ግን ዛሬም የገዳምን ትልቅነት ይሰብክልናል። በዋዛ አይደለም ለማኝ ሆነን የቀረነዉ፣ ስራን ጠልቶ ከቶ ሌላ ነገር መሆን እንዴት ይቻላል??

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 24 Mar 2023, 16:19

DefendTheTruth wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:46
ሌላዉ አለም እንዴት አድርገን ትልም እያረባን ብሆን (የትል ላቡራቶሪ በመክፈት) የወደ ፊት የምግብ ዋስትናችንን እናረጋግጣለን ብሎ ሌተ ቀን ደፋ ቀና ይላል። የአለም ሕዝብ 10 ቢልዮን ልሞላ ስለሆነ፣ በኣንፃሩም ደግሞ የምግብ እጥረት በአለም ላይ ተንዘራፍቶ ትልቅ ቀዉስ ልመጣብን ይችላል ና ማንኛዉንም የምግብ ምንጭ ልሆን የምችልን ሃብት (ትልንም ጨምሮ) አሟጠን መጠቀም ይጋባናል ብሎ ደፋ ቀና ይላል።

አብዮተኞቻችን ግን ዛሬም የገዳምን ትልቅነት ይሰብክልናል። በዋዛ አይደለም ለማኝ ሆነን የቀረነዉ፣ ስራን ጠልቶ ከቶ ሌላ ነገር መሆን እንዴት ይቻላል??
Are you trying to say that the Library of Alexandria, which was burned down, or Vatican Library, or the Library of Congress, or the Smithsonian Institution, or countless museums around the world were or are jobless or useless?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Mar 2023, 16:33

Naga Tuma wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:19
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Are you trying to say that the Library of Alexandria, which was burned down, or Vatican Library, or the Library of Congress, or the Smithsonian Institution, or countless museums around the world were or are jobless or useless?
I am not much aware of Vatican Library, but I think to have read somewhere about how Vatican banned the works of early scientific discoveries, including that of Nicolaus Copernicus, Galileo Galilei, Isaac Newton and others so called scientists of the Renaissance

I lived in the capital of Ethiopia and had an opportunity to visit some of the then top libraries in the country, including that of Addis Ababa University, The British Library and those people who were working there were no monks.

You might have rediscovered yourself, well done!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Mar 2023, 22:10

ጉራጌ የኢትዮጵያ ምስጢር !!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Mar 2023, 17:49

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:33
Naga Tuma wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:19
DefendTheTruth wrote:

I am not much aware of Vatican Library, but I think to have read somewhere about how Vatican banned the works of early scientific discoveries, including that of Nicolaus Copernicus, Galileo Galilei, Isaac Newton and others so called scientists of the Renaissance

I lived in the capital of Ethiopia and had an opportunity to visit some of the then top libraries in the country, including that of Addis Ababa University, The British Library and those people who were working there were no monks.

You might have rediscovered yourself, well done!
You are avoiding answering the question.

If you did not understand, it asked you if the Ethiopian monks that carried and retained the Book of Enoch for centuries are jobless or useless?

Did anyone at the libraries that you visited in Addis Ababa have or shown you the Book of Enoch or you have no idea about what you are talking here?

Don't try to impress upon me your visits to those libraries. If you are intent on building your own image, you are insecure to begin with. You can visit libraries countless times and say job countless times without understanding how to write or remember simple formulae that can help in jobs worthy of millions. The Ethiopian monks that you were trained to look down on, intentionally or otherwise, have retained the Book of Enoch that may hold ideas worthy of billions and trillions.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 30 Mar 2023, 14:55

The Book of Enoch and De Rerum Natura on my mind.

I have little detail about the Book of Enoch but a lot of interest in getting a hold of its copy.

I have a little reading about De Rerum Natura. It was written in the first century BC by a Roman poet and philosopher Lucretius. It was an attempt to explain to a Roman audience about Epicurean Greek philosophy, which is documented to have been formed more than three centuries BC by Epicurus.

De Rerum Natura is translated into English as On the Nature of Things.

It was rediscovered in the fifteenth century after a long travel in Europe by Poggio Braccilioni to get a hold of its copy, more than sixteen centuries after it was known to exist in ancient Rome and about nineteen centuries after the philosophy was formed in ancient Greece. Its rediscovery is before Nicolaus Copernicus, Galileo Galilei, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, and other great thinkers were born. It must have been sitting in a dark room during Europe's Dark Age.

In his book titled The Swerve: How the World Became Modern, Stephen Greenblatt notes that a study of De Rerum Natura by Thomas Jefferson became a crucial component in writing the constitution of the United States. This suggests that he pivoted his study on the philosophy of ancient Greece.

I sound a broken record on this one as well. I came across a letter that Thomas Jefferson wrote by a chance, in a Humanities course text book. It is a short letter but it quickly came across that he had a deficit of knowledge, not a lack of interest in knowing more.

Is it possible that the Book of Enoch could be the missing link for the deficit of knowledge that Thomas Jefferson had, at least in my judgment? I think so. If he knew about it, it is possible that he wouldn't end up stating that he trembles for his country when he reflects that God is just.

So, DefendTheTruth, grow out of your annoying shots and do your homework of learning more about justice for all. I did mine starting the fist year that I got in activism for justice in Ethiopia.