Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Egypt & Eritrea are laughing but we can quickly come out of it to become the light for Africa.

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Mar 2023, 21:29

ልዕሊ ሓደ ምልዮን ዕሸላት ደቅና ኻም ሽምዓ መኺኾም ብርሃን ኻይሃቡና ኻዋና ተፈልዮም። ባንዳነት ደቅኻ እዩ ዝበልዕ። :roll: :roll:

Axumezana

Re: Egypt & Eritrea are laughing but we can quickly come out of it to become the light for Africa.

Post by Axumezana » 21 Mar 2023, 21:38

እስኻስ፥ ናይ፥መን፥ ባንዳ፥ ኢኻ? ናይ፥ ቻይና፤ራሻ፤ አረብ፤?

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Mar 2023, 21:46

Agame boy

Who is “we” you are referring to? :lol: :lol: It’s hilarious lol
Is this the same Ethiopia that you’d wanted to see disintegrate and making sure you succeed even if you have to go to hell?
ወዴት ጠጋ ጠጋ። የእርዳታው ስንዴ አለቀባቹህ እንዴ? አጋሜ ሲራብ ብቻ ነው ሰው ለመምሰል የሚሞክረው

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 21 Mar 2023, 22:02

Ascari-Agame,

Bring the evidence! You have more than 7000 posts under Axumezana!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Mar 2023, 22:15

Axumezana wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 22:02
Ascari-Agame,

Bring the evidence! You have more than 7000 posts under Axumezana!
Are you telling me disintegrating Ethiopia wasn’t your plan? Weyane plan? Wasn’t your current junta leader, Vodkachew said Tigray people will work hard to make sure Ethiopia is disintegrated even if they have to go to hell?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 21 Mar 2023, 22:16

U keep talking about my Eritrea & z rest of ur youth will all be handicap & legless freaks. NEVER FKKK WITH MY ERITREA AGAMES :lol: :mrgreen:

[/quote]

That's what these baztard mozerfkkker agames get 4 stealing & trying 2 steal more my Eritrean & Amhara & Afar lands, u get killed or u be handicapped 4 ever. Fkkking thieves i have no sympathy 4 these parasites, let them try again & we will cut their skinny necks next time qomalat.
:lol: :mrgreen:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 21 Mar 2023, 22:27

Ascari-Agame Euro,

Your thousand lies cannot produce a single truth ! Tigrayans self determination right is a God given right , and I am among the Tigrayans who respect that. As to me Axumezana was born Ethiopian , have lived an Ethiopian and die as an Ethiopian. Print this in your mind so that you stop lying about Axumezana.

Your thousands of prisoners of are under our custody in Mekelle, where are the thousands wounded and physically challenged hidden in Eritrea ? War is ugly and loose - loose and every participant suffers the consequence, including the wounded with physical alignments.