Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Who is the Dumbest Agame in this forum. It is a tight race, but some are dumber than the rest. Choose the Champ!

Post by sesame » 20 Mar 2023, 00:23

How can one choose between any of them for the champion dumbest Agame of this site.

How can Axumexana lose the race? This is a guy whose "soon to happen" predictions are legendary. He probably believes that if one waits enough, whatever one wishes will come to be. So for him, "Soon the nightmare will be over and all will be right".

And then you have the one issue toad, Tigray People and his imaginary victories of the Tigray people's army. I know 3 year old toddlers who would be embarrassed by that sort of inanity.

Tommy (Thomsas) is a class unto himself. He thinks he is being funny when he dishes out his idiotic hyperboles.

What can one say about Halafi Mengedi. How long is he willing to be a Halafi? I mean when does the journey end for him. To be forever a passer by is degrading. But as a Tembenay slaving for the Adwa gang has already degraded him for good. I read somewhere that TPLF built 16 factories in Adwa and none in Temben!

And then you have Edina who claims to be from the lowlands of Eritrea and so might be gual Bimbina. For me the dumbest Agames are those who pretend to be Eritrean. There are so many of them that one is left to wonder why they do it.

And then there is almaze and her multiple incarnations. They come and go together. So patently dumb!

Feel free to add to the list!

justo

Re: Who is the Dumbest Agame in this forum. It is a tight race, but some are dumber than the rest. Choose the Champ!

Post by justo » 20 Mar 2023, 08:12

When two terrible teams playing each other, it never ends a draw, or that one loses and the other wins. No, since losers loose against a loosing team, they are both are guaranteed to lose.

For the title at hand here, I just cannot see how anyone of the above can lose. They are all guaranteed to win. Hands down.

euroland
Member+

Re: Who is the Dumbest Agame in this forum. It is a tight race, but some are dumber than the rest. Choose the Champ!

Post by euroland » 20 Mar 2023, 10:29

sesame wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 00:23
How can one choose between any of them for the champion dumbest Agame of this site.

How can Axumexana lose the race? This is a guy whose "soon to happen" predictions are legendary. He probably believes that if one waits enough, whatever one wishes will come to be. So for him, "Soon the nightmare will be over and all will be right".

And then you have the one issue toad, Tigray People and his imaginary victories of the Tigray people's army. I know 3 year old toddlers who would be embarrassed by that sort of inanity.

Tommy (Thomsas) is a class unto himself. He thinks he is being funny when he dishes out his idiotic hyperboles.

What can one say about Halafi Mengedi. How long is he willing to be a Halafi? I mean when does the journey end for him. To be forever a passer by is degrading. But as a Tembenay slaving for the Adwa gang has already degraded him for good. I read somewhere that TPLF built 16 factories in Adwa and none in Temben!

And then you have Edina who claims to be from the lowlands of Eritrea and so might be gual Bimbina. For me the dumbest Agames are those who pretend to be Eritrean. There are so many of them that one is left to wonder why they do it.

And then there is almaze and her multiple incarnations. They come and go together. So patently dumb!

Feel free to add to the list!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn’t have said it any better!
Well put.

Right on the description of almaz and her multiple nicknames ; when she shows up, they all show up and disappear all together lol

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Mar 2023, 11:00

ንመን ጸዊዐ'ሞ ንመን ክገድፍ! :P
Any agame who made a career out of his compulsive lying disorder is dumber than a door nail. When an agame spends a day without telling a lie, his family and friends send him a "Get well soon" card and wish him a speedy recovery. :P :P

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Mar 2023, 14:01

For me it's a tie between the l.utti dark fa.ggit and the sin of cheap sher.muta aka kerenite aka abysinialutee aka eden aka sarcasm. This two parasites are dumbest of all. Even leflafi adghi has a higher iq than the 2 rodents.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Mar 2023, 14:03

For me it's a tie between the l.utti dark fa.ggit and the son of cheap sher.muta aka kerenite aka abysinialutee aka eden aka sarcasm. This two parasites are dumbest of all. Even leflafi adghi has a higher iq than the 2 rodents.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2023, 15:45

I think it's much easier to ask whether there's one who'se intelligent, which there's none.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Mar 2023, 16:02

Agame tend to equate evilness with cleverness, and self-deception with facts, and their backward society rewards the criminals and vilify the real victims.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 20 Mar 2023, 16:49

Dead Weyane aka Weyane is dead, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have your sh,,,tty brain under my foot, don’t I. Wedi Gaza Berhanu, that ugly Agame pro-stitute you call motha would been disgusted with your behavior and stupidity if she was alive today. :twisted: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Mar 2023, 17:11

ኣብዙይ ፎሩም እንግነ ተጋሩ ኩላህና ደናቑር እይና። እዝንና ብዘይካ ዘረባ ፈረንጂ ካሊእ የሰምዒ። ናይና እንብሎ ሓሳብ የብልናይ። ሕማም ዓርሰ ምትሓት ልአእምሮና አልሚሹዎ እዩ። ብሳንባ ፈረንጂ እይና እነተንፍስ። ፈረንጂ ጎይተትና ኢሎምዎ ኢልና <<ኽራይምያ ማዓረይ እንተረሲዔኪ መልሓሰይማ አው ትንሓገይ ትጣበቕ!>> ክንብል ንውዕል ንሓድር። ኻም ሰብ ለይንቑፀር ትሕቲ ዘይሮ እይና። :roll: :roll:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Mar 2023, 17:32

ከባድ ነው ውሳኔ ላይ መድረስ። ጥያቄዉ በግላቸው ያስባሉ ከሚል ግምት የመነጨ ነው። አልስማማም። መፈክር ነው የሚያስተጋቡት።

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Mar 2023, 17:45

Low iq sahsah kodar weyanay rodent. You are beneath everyone and everything. The dog s.hit that I stepped is worth than all your resah alet. Geza Berhanu is in Asmara, Eritrea 8) you on the other hand are wedibuttanella 2nd class citizens of chigaram kilil. Even by agames standards you are at the bottom of the food chain. Dogs have more respect than you son of a b.itch.
wedi kelbi wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:49
Dead Weyane aka Weyane is dead, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have your sh,,,tty brain under my foot, don’t I. Wedi Gaza Berhanu, that ugly Agame pro-stitute you call motha would been disgusted with your behavior and stupidity if she was alive today. :twisted: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Mar 2023, 17:50

Last I checked, the IQ average in Kilil Tigray was 63, the lowest in the world. So, it's safe to conclude that, ignorance does not discriminate when it visits the agame land, where it is welcomed with open legs.