Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: Abiy will not be deposed any time soon.

Post by Abere » 20 Mar 2023, 11:47

@ethiopianunity

When you say:

"I am not even discounting some in Amara maybe involved followers of Dawit Welde giorigs to make the government look bad as well"

Are you a loyalist to Abiy Ahmed? It sounds like that.

Also, ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ actually was happy about the so-called change. He was not against Abiy Ahmed at the begining, he was trying to contribute for better future. ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ was so smart he figured out Abiy Ahmed 's OLF mission and left home. But ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ is a true Ethiopian, anyone who watched him happily crying ( in a hall at Addis Ababa ) of his for the change recalling all the hardship Ethiopians under went in TPLFs 27 years can testify he is genuine. As he is a very experienced professional in conflict resolution and a world class investigator of genocide, he instantly smelt Abiy Ahmed being genocidal. Stop badmouthing him or bring forth your evidence.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 20 Mar 2023, 12:25

Abere wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:47
@ethiopianunity

When you say:

"I am not even discounting some in Amara maybe involved followers of Dawit Welde giorigs to make the government look bad as well"

Also, ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ actually was happy about the so-called change. He was not against Abiy Ahmed at the begining, he was trying to contribute for better future. ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ was so smart he figured out Abiy Ahmed 's OLF mission and left home. But ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ is a true Ethiopian, anyone who watched him happily crying ( in a hall at Addis Ababa ) of his for the change recalling all the hardship Ethiopians under went in TPLFs 27 years can testify he is genuine. As he is a very experienced professional in conflict resolution and a world class investigator of genocide, he instantly smelt Abiy Ahmed being genocidal. Stop badmouthing him or bring forth your evidence.

Abe,

Don't try to trick me into your agenda, there are even Amaras who are well working with foreigners, otherwise Amara would not have stood when some foreigner landed on Amara mountain started fire on the mountain then the same foreigners claimed to come back rescue Amara land by putting out the fire! What bout Tana Haik is still controlled by foreigner! Are you coordinating with them, do they promise you and Dawit, you will rule Ethiopoia if you oust Aby knowing that as it stands may not be possible but giving you, Tigray and Oromo another homework to kill off eachother? I don't trust Dawit W/Giorgis as he is foreign pawn just like tplf and Olf groups. Do you think the would-be foreign colonialists will just mobilize Tigray and Oromiya only? They are forcing Amaras and other Ethiopians to betray Ethiopia or other ethnics as they did to Oromos and Tigray. Because the construct of Ethiopia is inclusive of all ethnics! That is what you don't get. That being said, Aby government is most likely the same

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Mar 2023, 12:53

You still unable to provide tangible evidence. This sound like Abiy Ahmed's piece of propaganda. False allegation is an age old propaganda strategy. Show us any deal signed off to give away Ethiopian interest by Dawit W/Giorgis. But as to Abiy Ahmed, General Albuhran told the world Abiy Ahmed advised him to take over Al Fashqa, etc.
ethiopianunity wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 12:25
Abere wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:47
@ethiopianunity

When you say:

Abe,

Don't try to trick me into your agenda, there are even Amaras who are well working with foreigners, otherwise Amara would not have stood when some foreigner landed on Amara mountain started fire on the mountain then the same foreigners claimed to come back rescue Amara land by putting out the fire! What bout Tana Haik is still controlled by foreigner! Are you coordinating with them, do they promise you and Dawit, you will rule Ethiopoia if you oust Aby knowing that as it stands may not be possible but giving you, Tigray and Oromo another homework to kill off eachother? I don't trust Dawit W/Giorgis as he is foreign pawn just like tplf and Olf groups. Do you think the would-be foreign colonialists will just mobilize Tigray and Oromiya only? They are forcing Amaras and other Ethiopians to betray Ethiopia or other ethnics as they did to Oromos and Tigray. Because the construct of Ethiopia is inclusive of all ethnics! That is what you don't get. That being said, Aby government is most likely the same

Educator

Post by Educator » 20 Mar 2023, 16:09

Please wait, video is loading...
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 18:00
Educator wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:18
What I said is not a dream or desire. It is the reality on the ground. I only said it in a future tense because many people haven't grasp the reality yet. Otherwise, everything I said is the fact on the ground. Is there any part of Oromia region safe now? Shene is kidnapping tons of people every night throughout the region. That is including in the vicinity of Addis Ababa. Go to Mugar and you will not see any movement after 5::00 pm in the afternoon. And Shenes go inside the mugar cement factory every night and grab 5 or 6 people for ransom. Wolega is a no go zone.

In Addis Ababa, the kidnapping is spearheaded by Oromuma PP officials and security apparatus. Bank accounts of individuals are subject to a freeze without any cause or court order. Houses are demolished in thousands but no new buildings are erected. Cost of living skyrockets to a new level every single morning. Productivity is zero. Addis Ababa city couldn't deliver water on a regular basis. Some neighborhoods go without water for two months. That is the reality on the ground and it is a symptom of no functioning government (failed state).

Anyways, what you need to do is wake up from your deep sleep and then you understand the difference between dream (desire) and ongoing reality.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 15:36
Evil TPLF cyber cadre "educator",

Oromia will be just fine despite your evil dreams and desires. It'll only improve from here as the Oromo power increases which will only cause you to cry more and become more restless.
You should worry more about your beloved Tigray that was sent back to the 1950s, in terms of infrastructure and etc, due to the devastating war. You guys are going to be ruled by the same TPLF that got you into this mess yet you claim Tigray is going to be doing great. Hilarious Indeed. As far as Amara and Oromo goes, we're like an old married couple. We fight at times but ultimately we're linked and our fates directly related, Tigray too to a lesser extent.
Of course, it is your dream and desire, regardless of how you try to portray yourself and/or the situation.
The majority of Oromia is safe, hence the reason why my relatives in the diaspora have been going back and forth, a lot, with no issues, to Jimma, Wallaga, Bale, etc.
The situation is far from perfect, but what country is perfect? None. There'll always be problems, but of course, people who are objective and fair, unlike you & your cadre-allies, are very few and far between, won't exaggerate the severity of the problems OR downplay the issues.
Being balanced and moderate, is the key.
As far as Addis goes, I am not sure what's going on, I will admit that, since the vast majority of my family and Ethiopians in general, do not reside there. If addis is your only concern, then of course, that alone speaks volumes and leaves more to be said at times, too.
I do agree that the OPDO/PP party is failing in many fields, but is it entirely their fault? What was the situation of the country they inherited from TPLF? The problems go back further than the 5 year rule of the current party, and you cannot fix problems that were in the making for a century or less, in 5 years.

Educator

Post by Educator » 20 Mar 2023, 22:25

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 18:00
Educator wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:18

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Mar 2023, 00:33

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:33
Educator wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 14:44
Satan Abiy has a significant support from the oromia population and TPLF that he will not be deposed easily. But it doesn't mean he will rule over peace and stability. The country will be ruined and divided along ethnic lines. Amhara region will be as sovereign as Tigray and lead a somewhat peaceful life.
Addis Ababa and Oromia region will be battle grounds where people suffer under violence and lawlessness while survival will be determined by fitness. The newly formed southern regions and the remaining south have to live under constant provocations and abuses from the Oromuma looters. Tigray and Amhara will be the only safer regions with relative peace and security. However, the country's economy will be transformed into informal where infrastructures will decimate beyond imagination.
In any case though, Oromia will be a living hell and everyone will wish they were never born.
If Oromia is unsafe then Amhara will be unsafe too. If Oromia is safe, Amhara will be safe in all border of Oromia. Amhara to be safe is Oromia and Tigray are safe since Amhara is bordering both ethnics. Any ethnic clash will be between the borders and Tigray with Oromia, Somali or all southern ethnics will not have any conflict with Tigray unless they are part of federal army. Abiy has great chance to stay in power if he goes with Tigray to Eritrea and dismantle him for good. Tigray does not bother who is the PM in Addis Ababa, so long mind their own business.

If you love wars and conflicts so much and it is deep in your blood stream and you wanted to create new war with Eritrea just go for it and do what you are dreaming for and also get what you may have never expected. Don't ask Oromos or any other Ethiopian nations and nationalities or the federal government to fight your war because they are not fools as you think. Go for it yourself and enjoy the ride!
:lol: :lol:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 21 Mar 2023, 08:55

Abe,

It is by own revealing of D. W/Giorigs revelations on media which by him revealing most the so called seemingly Ethiopoian think they are honest now therefore we should support them? He was opposed to H/Selassie, Derg, Tplf. There fore he has been working consecutively allying with foreigners to bring down these leaders, fine with Tplf at least. But shows he seems to want to take Ethiopia into the hands of foreigners we know he is working with by tearing apart Ethiopia we know. There is agenda to bring back and the control of the regions populations under Yodit Gudit but they will be slaves ordered that is as far as they go and Ethiopia will no longer exists. That is the agenda. So as usual, he is also opposing for the same agenda the current Aby govenrment. Since H/Selassie his colleagues in these governments have died while he is still surviving... So do your homework. As he is opposing not for Ethiopia but doing the agenda he is given.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 21 Mar 2023, 16:36

sarcasm wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 20:30
Educator wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 14:44
Addis Ababa and Oromia region will be battle grounds . . .

In any case though, Oromia will be a living hell and everyone will wish they were never born.
I think the rapprochement between the Oromo opposition and PP will probably bear fruit in silencing the guns in Oromia. I don't think PM Abiy is keen to find a solution to the fighting in Oromia as it will eventually force power sharing and democratic election.

But the Oromo nationalists in PP will be under immense pressure to end the war in Oromia and start peaceful negotiations especially if there is good progress in talks between Tigray & Ethiopian government. They will pester him to start talking with OLA and Diaspora Oromo opposition.

The fact that Amhara & Ethiopianist unitary political elite are leaving his Medemer camp will possibly push him to reconcile with his Oromia power base. I think peaceful resolution of the conflict in Oromia is a price he has to pay.
"[የኦሮምያ] ታጣቂ ሃይሎቹ የሰላም ጥሪው ተቀብለዋል።" ኦቦ ሌንጮ ለታ

Educator

Post by Educator » 25 Mar 2023, 10:03