Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

tarik, Cursed Land Tigray in great Chaos!! Listen to this interview!!

Post by Wedi » 16 Mar 2023, 21:53

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: tarik, Cursed Land Tigray in great Chaos!! Listen to this interview!!

Post by tarik » 16 Mar 2023, 23:37

Wedi wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:53
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 me i want 2 c cursed-land-tigray burned more. How z fkkk did they kill yemane niguse of fenqil his friend but he is alive? U c wedi i am a unique Eritrean that thinks different than most ppl. I don't trust z so called new oppostion in cursed-land-tigray either, because they want an independent cursed-land-tigray 2 destry Ethopia & my Eritrea, eventhough i hate terrorist-tplf evil leaders, i hate these new terrorist-tplf even worst then z original terrorist-tplf r. That's why i was z first 1 who said and wrote that cursed-land-tigray must be burned down & it's kids mentally washed & accept that they r nothing but minority of minority of Ethiopia & Africa & accept they r irrelevant. Do u now c how i think? :roll:

Wedi
Member+

Re: tarik, Cursed Land Tigray in great Chaos!! Listen to this interview!!

Post by Wedi » 16 Mar 2023, 23:46

tarik wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 23:37

2 me i want 2 c cursed-land-tigray burned more. How z fkkk did they kill yemane niguse of fenqil his friend but he is alive? U c wedi i am a unique Eritrean that thinks different than most ppl. I don't trust z so called new oppostion in cursed-land-tigray either, because they want an independent cursed-land-tigray 2 destry Ethopia & my Eritrea, eventhough i hate terrorist-tplf evil leaders, i hate these new terrorist-tplf even worst then z original terrorist-tplf r. That's why i was z first 1 who said and wrote that cursed-land-tigray must be burned down & it's kids mentally washed & accept that they r nothing but minority of minority of Ethiopia & Africa & accept they r irrelevant. Do u now c how i think? :roll:
tarik, z so called z oppostions in cursed-land-tigray are more barbaric and eviler than TPLF. I just posted the video to show you the Chaos that is going on in cursed Lander Tigrayans and not to show you that they are good for Eritrea or Amhara. They are the worst of the cursed lander Tigrayans.