Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+
Posts: 6404
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Mar 2023, 18:15

Ata lezayi aregit kebi. Zeyteseter. Resah aemuro. Sebeytay. Serah koluu ketsereh be aregitka. Eziatom hager yemerhu alweu zeykemaka trufa. Wedish.ermuta teref alula.
nefat wrote: ↑
16 Mar 2023, 17:51
Weizero Shemaynesh!
If you expect these Agames or Semi Agames to take you to the Promise land,,You are day dreaming. The Agames who are leading Eritrea are no better than authentic Agames, they don't have a vision, Dream........The fact of the matter is, wedi medhin berad just told you on the interview, you need to downside your dream and vision...Aka ReseaAyo!






Educator
Member
Posts: 1498
Joined: 03 Jun 2021, 00:14

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Educator » 16 Mar 2023, 20:12

Don't raise your hopes so much. We have heard so many similar initiatives in the past (i.e. Russia would build the biggest steel factory in Ethiopia within a year: nothing yet )🤣
sesame wrote: ↑
16 Mar 2023, 11:49
This is great news! Do you guys remember how some idiots totally missed the message from Lavrov's landing in Massawa. Wedi Atariti, what do you think now? :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+
Posts: 6404
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Mar 2023, 21:06

Probably because your tplf vermin looted the money :mrgreen:
low iq wrote: ↑
16 Mar 2023, 20:12
Don't raise your hopes so much. We have heard so many similar initiatives in the past (i.e. Russia would build the biggest steel factory in Ethiopia within a year: nothing yet )🤣
sesame wrote: ↑
16 Mar 2023, 11:49
This is great news! Do you guys remember how some idiots totally missed the message from Lavrov's landing in Massawa. Wedi Atariti, what do you think now? :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member
Posts: 3531
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by sesame » 16 Mar 2023, 21:46


ሬፋይነሪ ምስራሕ፡ ውዕል ከምተፈረመ
ምስ ሰምዔ፡ ኛው ዶ በለ ዓባቕ ዓጋመ
ጎኒ ኤርትራ ተጎዝጕዙ: ወትሩ ምስሓመመ
ኣይረኽባን'ዩ ደጊም፡ ምንባር ወላ እናኸደመ::

The crabby Agames will weep forever. :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+
Posts: 7125
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Mar 2023, 21:53

ምእራባውያን ጌቶቻችን ከአሜሪካ እስከ ትግራይ ድረስ የሚዘረጋ የእርዳታ ሱንዴ ማስተላለፍያ ቱቦ ዝርጋታ ሊጀምሩ እንደሆነ የመሃልና የመስመር ጌታችን ሚስተር ብሊንከን አስታወቁ። :roll: :roll:

quindibu
Member
Posts: 3153
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by quindibu » 22 Mar 2023, 10:28

Please wait, video is loading...



Russia interested in projects with Eritrea in mineral production sector — Lavrov
Business & EconomyMarch 22, 15:41

"Our Eritrean friends vowed to come up with suggestions on the areas of efforts’ application with potential mutual interests from the viewpoint of attracting Russian business," the top diplomat noted
SOCHI, March 22. /TASS/. Russia is interested in developing joint projects with Eritrea in the areas of transport infrastructure and mineral production, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told a press conference following the talks with his Eritrean counterpart Osman Saleh Mohammed on Wednesday.

Special attention was given to efforts to fully unlock the existing cooperation potential in the economic field, Lavrov said. "We are interested in developing joint promising projects in transport infrastructure, agriculture production, exploration and extraction of mineral resources. We outlined Russian companies’ particular interest in entering the Eritrean market," he said.

"Our Eritrean friends vowed to come up with suggestions on the areas of efforts’ application with potential mutual interests from the viewpoint of attracting Russian business," Russia’s top diplomat noted.

Moreover, the sides agreed to provide direct assistance to representatives of the two countries’ business circles in establishing direct contacts, he added.


https://tass.com/economy/1592971

Meleket
Member
Posts: 2634
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 05:08

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Meleket » 23 Mar 2023, 05:56

ኣዬ ራሻ ኣዬ 'ላቭሮቭዋ' ሞልቂም ደርሰው ነበር? :lol: ታድያ ምን ኣፈሩ? ወርቅ ኣገኙ ወይ? ተራ ካድሬዎቻችን እስኪ ኣጣርታችሁ ንገሩን። መላው ኤርትራ ውስጥ በደርግ ኃይል በኤርትራውያን ላይ የደረሰ ግፍ በሙሉ የራሾችም አሻራ እንዳለበት በሰፊው የኤርትራ ህዝብ ዘንድ በሰፊው ይታወቃል። :mrgreen:
Russia’s Ketina Mining to Focus on Gold and Base Metal Deposits in Eritrea
November 7, 2014

By TesfaNews,

RUSSIAN companies have picked up their activity levels in Eritrea in terms of mineral exploration. At the end of August last year, a subsidiary of Gazprombank (GPB) (RTS: GZPR), Ketina Mining, registered in Eritrea in order to study potential gold and copper mining projects.

The company later entered into a joint venture with Eritrean State mining company ENAMCO to become the first Russian-Eritrean Mining Share Company.

Ketina Mining Share Company holds an area of 1000 km2 exploration license in Gash Barka region, Molki sub region. The area is located South-West of Asmara.

https://tesfanews.net/ketina-mining-to- ... n-eritrea/
quindibu wrote: ↑
22 Mar 2023, 10:28
Please wait, video is loading...
Russia interested in projects with Eritrea in mineral production sector — Lavrov
Business & EconomyMarch 22, 15:41

"Our Eritrean friends vowed to come up with suggestions on the areas of efforts’ application with potential mutual interests from the viewpoint of attracting Russian business," the top diplomat noted
SOCHI, March 22. /TASS/. Russia is interested in developing joint projects with Eritrea in the areas of transport infrastructure and mineral production, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told a press conference following the talks with his Eritrean counterpart Osman Saleh Mohammed on Wednesday.

Special attention was given to efforts to fully unlock the existing cooperation potential in the economic field, Lavrov said. "We are interested in developing joint promising projects in transport infrastructure, agriculture production, exploration and extraction of mineral resources. We outlined Russian companies’ particular interest in entering the Eritrean market," he said.

"Our Eritrean friends vowed to come up with suggestions on the areas of efforts’ application with potential mutual interests from the viewpoint of attracting Russian business," Russia’s top diplomat noted.

Moreover, the sides agreed to provide direct assistance to representatives of the two countries’ business circles in establishing direct contacts, he added.


https://tass.com/economy/1592971

sesame
Member
Posts: 3531
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by sesame » 23 Mar 2023, 06:39


ድያቆን መለኸት፡ 'ታያ ትቅንጥወካ ዘላ
ኩላ ትጽሕፋ፡ ቁም ነገር ዘይብላ
እንታይያ'ታ ሕማም፡ ፈውሲ ድለየላ
መልሓስካ መጢጣ፡ ዓጀውጀው ተብላ።

ኣብ ዝኾነ መድረኽ፡ ኣብ ዝኾን ጓይላ
ምስ ኤሮስ ገጢምካ፡ ፍለጥ ከምዘይትኽእላ
ከምቶም ወየንቲ፡ ከምቶም ደቂ ኣሉላ
ክትድርበ ተዘይኮነ፡ ክትጕሓፍ ከም ሓተላ።

Meleket
Member
Posts: 2634
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 05:08

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Meleket » 23 Mar 2023, 06:55

sesame wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 06:39

ድያቆን መለኸት፡ 'ታያ ትቅንጥወካ ዘላ
ኩላ ትጽሕፋ፡ ቁም ነገር ዘይብላ
እንታይያ'ታ ሕማም፡ ፈውሲ ድለየላ
መልሓስካ መጢጣ፡ ዓጀውጀው ተብላ።

ኣብ ዝኾነ መድረኽ፡ ኣብ ዝኾን ጓይላ
ምስ ኤሮስ ገጢምካ፡ ፍለጥ ከምዘይትኽእላ
ከምቶም ወየንቲ፡ ከምቶም ደቂ ኣሉላ
ክትድርበ ተዘይኮነ፡ ክትጕሓፍ ከም ሓተላ።
ኣንቲ sesame ሓፍትና፡ ካመዪ :mrgreen: ከመዪ ገቢርኪ ኢኺ ገጢምክዮ፡ ባዕልኺ ዲኺ'ከ ገጢምክዮ፡ ዋዪ ክትክእልዮ! እስከ ከማኺ ክንላመድ እምበይ . . . ሓዚ በሊ :lol:

sesame ሓፍትና! "ኣይዞኺ ናይና!"
ንዓኺ ወሊደን፡ እኖኺ ኣዪምከና!!!
:mrgreen:

sesame
Member
Posts: 3531
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by sesame » 23 Mar 2023, 07:23


እስከ ብዓጋምኛ ንድያቆን ክንብሎ
ላውዚ መድረኽ ዓዘፍዘፍ ለብሎ ለሎ
ላይ ኤርትራውያን በትሪ ሃም ለይከኣሎ
ክጸውየና ይውዕል ይሓድር ኣሎ።
:lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 12896
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 Mar 2023, 07:31

Ane Zegermenis.
When the alcoholic junk is debunking all the non sense of this low ranking Cadres that there is no hope in Eritrea and there will never be, who the fuxck are they to tell us otherwise. No electricity, no education, no healthcare system and no infrastructure. I guess, there is no different between the leeches cadres and wedi medhin berad supporters.

Meleket
Member
Posts: 2634
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 05:08

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Meleket » 23 Mar 2023, 07:36

sesame ሓፍትና! "ኣይዞኺ ናይና!" :mrgreen:
ንዓኺ ወሊደን፡ እኖኺ ኣዪምከና!!! :mrgreen:

የቡቲን ዘበኞች በ"ተጠንቕ!" ላይ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Caught Off Guard - How the ICC’s Arrest Warrant for Putin Threw a Wrench in the Kremlin’s Plans for 2023
Anna MW.

Since the International Criminal Court issued an arrest warrant against Vladimir Putin on Friday, the Kremlin has done its best to appear unfazed.

• But multiple sources close to the Russian authorities have told Meduza that the Putin administration was not expecting the court’s announcement, and that the severe restrictions the warrant puts on the president’s ability to travel abroad could poke holes in the image he tries to project at home.

In the leadup to Russia’s 2024 presidential election, the Kremlin planned to present Putin to voters as a “warrior against the West” and a “defender of Latin American and African countries against colonial oppression,” Meduza’s sources said.

However, that plan would necessarily involve overseas trips that Putin will now likely be unable to take; because of the warrant against him, the Russian president could theoretically be detained in any of 123 countries. According to sources close to his administration, the Kremlin is unsure how it would be possible to “ensure the security” of the president given the new circumstances.

Meduza’s sources noted that even since Putin launched the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, he has regularly traveled abroad and participated in various forums and summits. In the summer of 2022, for example, he visited Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Iran, and in the fall, he visited Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Armenia (though it’s true that he hasn’t visited any Western countries since the start of the full-scale war).
Source: Meduza


Natalia Kolesnikova / AFP / Scanpix / LETA
The president’s foreign travel difficulties have already begun: in August 2023, South Africa is slated to host the next BRICS summit, and Cape Town has already said that it’s “cognisant of its legal obligation” regarding the ICC warrant. Putin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov, however, has said that the Kremlin has remained “calm” and will “continue working.” (State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin, on the other hand, called the warrant “aggression against Russia,” while Russian Investigative Committee head Alexander Bastrykin called for a legal assessment of the decision and for the judges who issued the order to be identified.)

In addition to Putin, the ICC also issued a war crimes warrant against Russian Children’s Rights Commissioner Maria Lvova-Belova, a key figure in Russia’s system of forcibly deporting Ukrainian children to Russia. Sources close to the Kremlin told Meduza that the Putin administration believes The Hague may put out warrants against more Russian officials in the future, such as the Russian-installed governors of the regions from which Ukrainian children have been taken. Even if that does happen, though, the Kremlin doesn’t think it will affect the officials’ lives: “In reality, civil servants don’t travel abroad [during wartime] anyways.”

sesame
Member
Posts: 3531
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by sesame » 23 Mar 2023, 07:59


ኣነ ዝገርመኒ፡ ናይ ደቂ ስግር ሩባ
ናይ ደቂ ዓጣሮ፡ ደቂ ዓጋመ ጋሕባ
ብበትሪ ሻዕብያ፡ ሕቖኤን ምስተለብለባ
ኤሱ ኤሱ ክዝምራ፡ ጸሓየን ዓሪባ
መዓስ'ዩ ዝበርሃለን፡ መዓስየን ዘቕልባ
ዝኸውን ከምዘየለ፡ ብኣፍ ብዘረባ።
Last edited by sesame on 23 Mar 2023, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 2208
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by ZEMEN » 23 Mar 2023, 08:17

Deqi-Arawit wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 07:31
Ane Zegermenis.
When the alcoholic junk is debunking all the non sense of this low ranking Cadres that there is no hope in Eritrea and there will never be, who the fuxck are they to tell us otherwise. No electricity, no education, no healthcare system and no infrastructure. I guess, there is no different between the leeches cadres and wedi medhin berad supporters.
I know i am wasting my time with you because since you leave in Europe with monthly welfare, Neither the work of dignity nor the concept of self-reliance will you understand and value. I get it but don't you need to be fair to yourself? If you are an Eritrea, I don't need to tell what your country went through. After 30 years of bloody war, then another war, a war the Eritrea alone fought the entire Ethiopia with 20 times population and a big country's resources. Eritrea send them all with a bloody nose. Then here comes the illegal sanction that crippled the blooding economy. Eritrea was rejected, despite to borrow money is her right from the world band or IMF. Instead she was offered a rotten wheat and Eritrea courageously rejected and moved on to fought for her survival and existence. Eritrea turned to kick start her economy and asked the Germens to fund the gold mining and after Germany agreed to fund the project, at the order of US, Germany rejected Eritrea's requestee. Eritrea didn't gave up, despite the west hostilities and endless defamations, regardless Eritrea stood. For Eritrea the most danger while it was TPLF, Eritrea was fighting three fronts. The West, The Agame and the economy with maintaining one of the largest army in Africa. I study and follow Eritrea and if the story of Eritrea doesn't inspire you and move you over, then you are the best definition of Sh!t hole, slave and mentally retarded African monkey. Although you sound like one. I defend the truth. Have you ever ask why Ethiopia should be in this situation? All you need to grow food is water, farrtale land and people. What do you think Ethiopia is missing? and begging for rotten wheat? Think Dude.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 12896
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 Mar 2023, 19:09

ZEMEN wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 08:17
Deqi-Arawit wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 07:31
Ane Zegermenis.
When the alcoholic junk is debunking all the non sense of this low ranking Cadres that there is no hope in Eritrea and there will never be, who the fuxck are they to tell us otherwise. No electricity, no education, no healthcare system and no infrastructure. I guess, there is no different between the leeches cadres and wedi medhin berad supporters.
I know i am wasting my time with you because since you leave in Europe with monthly welfare, Neither the work of dignity nor the concept of self-reliance will you understand and value. I get it but don't you need to be fair to yourself? If you are an Eritrea, I don't need to tell what your country went through. After 30 years of bloody war, then another war, a war the Eritrea alone fought the entire Ethiopia with 20 times population and a big country's resources. Eritrea send them all with a bloody nose. Then here comes the illegal sanction that crippled the blooding economy. Eritrea was rejected, despite to borrow money is her right from the world band or IMF. Instead she was offered a rotten wheat and Eritrea courageously rejected and moved on to fought for her survival and existence. Eritrea turned to kick start her economy and asked the Germens to fund the gold mining and after Germany agreed to fund the project, at the order of US, Germany rejected Eritrea's requestee. Eritrea didn't gave up, despite the west hostilities and endless defamations, regardless Eritrea stood. For Eritrea the most danger while it was TPLF, Eritrea was fighting three fronts. The West, The Agame and the economy with maintaining one of the largest army in Africa. I study and follow Eritrea and if the story of Eritrea doesn't inspire you and move you over, then you are the best definition of Sh!t hole, slave and mentally retarded African monkey. Although you sound like one. I defend the truth. Have you ever ask why Ethiopia should be in this situation? All you need to grow food is water, farrtale land and people. What do you think Ethiopia is missing? and begging for rotten wheat? Think Dude.
Weizero Zemina!
Ante Galeda monkey, First of all, be honest with you arse and admits that you are a hooligan ardent supporters of the dictator. If you do that, I would give you much respect otherwise, you are just a cheap imposter no better than Eden, sarcasm and her dozens of alias.

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 2208
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by ZEMEN » 24 Mar 2023, 15:06

Deqi-Arawit wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 19:09
ZEMEN wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 08:17
Deqi-Arawit wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2023, 07:31
Ane Zegermenis.
When the alcoholic junk is debunking all the non sense of this low ranking Cadres that there is no hope in Eritrea and there will never be, who the fuxck are they to tell us otherwise. No electricity, no education, no healthcare system and no infrastructure. I guess, there is no different between the leeches cadres and wedi medhin berad supporters.
I know i am wasting my time with you because since you leave in Europe with monthly welfare, Neither the work of dignity nor the concept of self-reliance will you understand and value. I get it but don't you need to be fair to yourself? If you are an Eritrea, I don't need to tell what your country went through. After 30 years of bloody war, then another war, a war the Eritrea alone fought the entire Ethiopia with 20 times population and a big country's resources. Eritrea send them all with a bloody nose. Then here comes the illegal sanction that crippled the blooding economy. Eritrea was rejected, despite to borrow money is her right from the world band or IMF. Instead she was offered a rotten wheat and Eritrea courageously rejected and moved on to fought for her survival and existence. Eritrea turned to kick start her economy and asked the Germens to fund the gold mining and after Germany agreed to fund the project, at the order of US, Germany rejected Eritrea's requestee. Eritrea didn't gave up, despite the west hostilities and endless defamations, regardless Eritrea stood. For Eritrea the most danger while it was TPLF, Eritrea was fighting three fronts. The West, The Agame and the economy with maintaining one of the largest army in Africa. I study and follow Eritrea and if the story of Eritrea doesn't inspire you and move you over, then you are the best definition of Sh!t hole, slave and mentally retarded African monkey. Although you sound like one. I defend the truth. Have you ever ask why Ethiopia should be in this situation? All you need to grow food is water, farrtale land and people. What do you think Ethiopia is missing? and begging for rotten wheat? Think Dude.
Weizero Zemina!
Ante Galeda monkey, First of all, be honest with you arse and admits that you are a hooligan ardent supporters of the dictator. If you do that, I would give you much respect otherwise, you are just a cheap imposter no better than Eden, sarcasm and her dozens of alias.
Have gotten your welfare check for this month? you seem to crave for some alcoholic beverages. If you have a little brain calls, Eritrea needs to be supported by the entire Africans, let alone by an Ethiopia. Eritrea is fighting the African war but you wouldn't know that. Dedeb and enkef.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+
Posts: 6404
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Now We are Talking: "Russia to build an oil refinery, cross-border pipelines, and regional transportation corridors

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Mar 2023, 19:16

This news is killing the death bed ridden green eyed parasites :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply