Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Relegated to the back seat of irrelevancy, parsaite tplf are hallucinating about a conflict between Eritrea and Ethiopia

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Mar 2023, 17:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Parasite tplf has been reduced to day dreaming of conflicts between the alied forces so they can come back to power as Abiy's junior partners. Parasite weyanes will never amount to anything on their own. They always have to lean on someone to survive. Weyane rodents will have no role whatsoever from now on. All you can do is wish and keep the hope alive and see wher that gets you. Awash has the answers :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Relegated to the back seat of irrelevancy, parsaite tplf are hallucinating about a conflict between Eritrea and Ethi

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Mar 2023, 17:45

Parsaite tplf started the war with missiles and tanks. It ended up holing up in a single town with sticks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Re: Relegated to the back seat of irrelevancy, parsaite tplf are hallucinating about a conflict between Eritrea and Ethi

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Mar 2023, 17:50

I hear some on this site, pretending to be Amara's, hope that eritrea and ethiopia go to war, so that they can try to sneak getachew reda and debresion into menelik's palace while doing the gobez tegadalay tigray circle dance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Mar 2023, 18:14

You are a sharp shooter. I always see you ruin their biggest aspirations. Btw ignore that fruitcake tarik, he is mentally unstable. He sorta has multiple personality disorder. The low life weyanay vermin belongs in a mental asylum.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 17:50
I hear some on this site, pretending to be Amara's, hope that eritrea and ethiopia go to war, so that they can try to sneak getachew reda and debresion into menelik's palace while doing the gobez tegadalay tigray circle dance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: