Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Sudan's Daglo, heading to Asmara

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 04:19

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Sudan's Daglo, heading to Asmara

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 14:56

The Vice-President of the Transitional Sovereignty Council, Lieutenant General Mohamed Hamdan Daglo, arrived in Asmara on a one-day official visit. He was received at Asmara Airport by the Eritrean Foreign Minister, Mr. Osman Saleh.

ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ ኣፈወርቂ፡ ሎሚ ኣብ ሰዓታት ቅድሚ-ቐትሪ ንምኽትል ኣቦ-መንበር ልኡላዊ ባይቶ ሱዳን ጀነራል መሓመድ ሓምዳን ዳግሎ (ሕሜድቲ)፡ ኣብ ኣዳራሽ ሃገር ተቐቢሉ ኣዘራሪቡ። ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ፡ ኣብ ሱዳን ዘሎ ኩነታት ምትእትታው ይበዝሖን ብዝተፈላለያ ሚድያታት ካልእ ትርጉም ይወሃቦን ስለዘሎ፡ ኩነታት ሱዳን ብሱዳናውያን ጥራይ ክፍታሕ፡ ኤርትራ ንዘለዋ ጽኑዕ መርገጺ ኣረጋጊጹ።
Pre. Isaias Afwerki met today at State House, Sudan's V/P of Sovereign Council, Gen. Mohammed H. Daglo. In the meeting, Pres. Isaias underlined Eritrea's stance & firm belief that Sudan's affairs can only be solved by the Sudanese people themselves without external complications.

General Mohammed H. Daglo for his part applauded Eritrea's resumption of its membership in IGAD, as it had played a pivotal role in its revitalisation in the early 1990s. The Sudanese VP and his delegation flew back home in mid-afternoon hours, winding down one-day working visit. @hawelti

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Mar 2023, 15:06

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Mar 2023, 15:09

Interesting indeed!

Are his four wives on board? The guy who is a criminal was the capo of the infamous and brutal janjeweeds who massacred tens of thousands of innocent darfor civilians in west sudan.

Human rights activists would challenge him to visit any western country if he dares.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 15:47

ፕረዚደንት ፈደራላዊት ሪፓብሊክ ሶማል ሓሰን ሼኽ ማሕሙድ፡ ብዕድመ ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ ኣፈወርቂ፡ ኣብ ኤርትራ ናይ ክልተ መዓልታት ምብጻሕ ንምፍጻም፡ ሎሚ ኣብ ሰዓታት ድሕሪ-ቐትሪ ኣስመራ ኣትዩ።
President of Federal Republic of Somalia, H.E. Hassan S. Mohamud, arrived in Asmara today for two-day working visit. President Mohamud was accorded warm welcome by Pre. Isaias on arrival at Asmara International Airport. The leaders will discuss bilateral ties & regional matters.
@hawelti

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 15:51

Chargé d'affaires en pied of @ERIEMBAET, Mr. Biniam Berhe, paid a courtesy call on Mr. Antonio Pedro, Acting Executive Secretary of @ECA_OFFICIAL
The two sides exchanged views on existing & potential areas of partnership to achieve dev't goals & to promote regional integration.

Representing Eritrea and the Africa Group, during the 161st CPR Unep meeting. Made statements on behalf of the Africa Group, in Nairobi. @BeyeneRussom

Attending the Press conference of the first session of the 14th NPC by Premier Li Qiang, at the Golden Hall. Amanuel Mesfun: @amanuelabaga

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 16:49

The Eri-Youth, are unstoppable!!!

Dr. Alya Ibrahim, born and raised in Nakfa, studied at Orotta medical & Dental school for 5 years and serving at Halibet hospital in Asmara. Her patients refer her as dedicated, professional & with a lovable personality.

ARTICLES
This type of art is something that has always been a part of us, is a part of us, and will always be a part of us.”

By: Raey Berhane

https://eriyouth.org/2023/03/this-type- ... art-of-us/

Monday, March 13, 2023

INTERVIEW WITH: DESIGNER MESERET HABTE STIPHANOS

In commemoration of International Women’s Day, NUEYS went and visited an exhibition that was presented by EWAA (Eritrean Women’s Agricultural Association). During the exhibition there were all types of presentations ranging from agricultural based products, to creative artistic innovations. While we were taking in the exhibition, we met one of the women who was presenting her own artistic pieces. Her name is Meseret, to know more about her and her art read on.

Q. Meseret, why don’t we start with you telling us a little bit about yourself?

A. Well, my name is Meseret Habte Stiphanos, and I am 31 years old. I was born in Ethiopia, and I came to Eritrea in 2002. I then began school in the 6th grade, and completed my academic education at Mai Nefhi College where I finished in Science Education, and I am now working as a teacher.

Q. Who or what inspired you to go into the world of art?

A. The first person to inspire me was my mother. She is very good with her hands, especially in these arts and crafts activities. She began teaching me when I was around 8 years old. But then as I grew older specifically around college I really dove into the arts.

Q. Explain to us specifically what you have presented at this exhibition.

A. My first piece presented depicts how most of the time our best ideas come from just closing our eyes and reflecting on our thoughts. My second piece reflects this holiday, International Women’s Day. I believe the afro represents women, and since all women have beauty represented that beauty through all the different colors in the piece.

Q. As an artist in this industry what obstacles have you faced?

A. Well, the first obstacle I immediately think of is time. Time is not a resource I’ve found in abundance while working in the arts, because the amount of time I need for the arts cannot fully be provided from the already limited time in my regular life. For example I’ll need around eight hours to make a piece, the draft will not take long, but after that to make the piece will take quite some time. Second, there is a shortage of resources. You can never find exactly what you want, so you must always be creative and work with what you have

Q. How does your process of production and distribution work?

A. As I mentioned earlier, I complete the whole process of production myself at my home. When it comes to distribution, I mainly present my creations at exhibitions, that is how I expose my art to the society.

Q. Do you sell your products to people living abroad.

A. Yes, in fact the majority of my customers are people who live abroad. When they come to Eritrea and visit the exhibitions I present, they frequently purchase my pieces. I’ve sold my pieces at exhibitions at the American Center and other places here in Asmara. These centers frequently Provide us platforms to show our works on holidays like this one. I also plan on beginning to sell my products abroad sometime in the future, but because I am on my own right now it is not possible. If someone living abroad wishes to acquire my piece/s, then they can contact me through Facebook and Instagram (@meserethabte).

Q. Tell us about your experience as a woman in this area of work.

A. Well, I think this is skill any woman or man should have. The self-reliance it creates is very advantageous; the skill of the hand is not something that should be taken lightly. There is also the fact that the field pushes you to be a person who thinks outside of the box. This is something that pushes you to be creative and motivates you to make unique works of art.

Q. What part do you think art plays in our society?

A. Although the advancement of technology has begun to make handmade art less and less relevant overtime, I believe this type of art plays a big role in describing our culture and identity. This type of art is something that has always been a part of us, is a part of us, and will always be a part of us.

Q. To future youth at home and abroad who desire to become artists, what words of wisdom do you have for them?

A. The first thing I’d like to say is that you must think of everything as achievable and continuously work towards it. You must also know what you specifically wish to achieve. This is how you achieve what you desire. If I am going to use myself as an example, the work I do is extremely consuming, both time and energy wise. It also is mental tiring, in order to be successful in this you must persevere, be extremely dedicated and patient. These are some of the critical virtues one must acquire if they are going to be successful in this field.

Q. Is there anything else you would like to say.

A. To the youth I’d like to say that if we use our time wisely, there is nothing we can’t achieve.

That is all. Thank you, Meseret.

You’re welcome, and thank you.

Bahlna Band, at women’s day Washington DC. We’re proud of you all. @hadnetkeleta

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 16:53

White-ars-sniffer, his "human rights abuses" are nothing compared to your overlords' human rights abuses.

Your ventriliquist!
👇 :lol:

kerenite wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 15:09
Interesting indeed!

Are his four wives on board? The guy who is a criminal was the capo of the infamous and brutal janjeweeds who massacred tens of thousands of innocent darfor civilians in west sudan.

Human rights activists would challenge him to visit any western country if he dares.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 13 Mar 2023, 18:08, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2023, 18:04

Semaetat street, Asmara. 📸 @GhideonMusa

Our breathtaking, coastline

According to a preliminary study the Red Sea coast- stretching from Berasole to Rahaita- if developed into a modern mechanized production facility, has a potential to produce more than 6.5 million tones of salt per year.

Actual implementation plan will be modular in configuration and hybrid in nature to include thermal, solar, wind and geothermal sources of energy. Yared Tesfay: @ytmn2

ሎሚ ኣብ ወደባዊት ከተማ ዓሰብ፡ ጽቡቕ ዝርግሐ ዘለዎ ዝናብ ዘኒቡ፡፡ @AhmedaniMohamm1

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 13 Mar 2023, 20:27

👍👏🇪🇷🇸🇴🇪🇹👍👏
Dassei island is breathtaking beautiful… I wanna build a resort there… hanti mealti alla Inshallah

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Mar 2023, 21:54

ቀደም ዓቢ ሓወይ ከም ዘዘንተወለይ ሓደ ኣብ ናይ ቤት-ትምህርቲ ተዋስኦን ሙዚቃን ዝነጥፍ ዝነበረ ተማሃራም ንዓባይ ምጽዋዕ ከምዚ ኢሉ ደሪፉላ ፥

ማሳዋየ ማሳዋ ጀሚላ
ቅሩብ 'ምበር ነስመራ መሲላ!
ኣብ መጋዚን ርእየዮ ስእልኺ
ናይ ኣፍሪቃ ኮኸብ እንዳ በሉኺ !!

-

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 13 Mar 2023, 22:11

Zmeselo,

What stunning and beautiful pictures. Your posts are enormously educational and satisfying. Keep the good work my man. We are lucky to have you here.

I have a suggestion: Why don't you compile your posts into a pdf file, pictures and all, and offer them bi-weekly or monthly for wider distribution?

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 Mar 2023, 23:14

sesame wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 22:11
Zmeselo,

What stunning and beautiful pictures. Your posts are enormously educational and satisfying. Keep the good work my man. We are lucky to have you here.

I have a suggestion: Why don't you compile your posts into a pdf file, pictures and all, and offer them bi-weekly or monthly for wider distribution?
Yes indeed, bro. He is a hard-working fellow who loves his people and country. I can't have enough of his postings.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Mar 2023, 09:46

Temt wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 23:14
sesame wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 22:11
Zmeselo,

Yes indeed, bro. He is a hard-working fellow who loves his people and country. I can't have enough of his postings.

🙏 Thanx a lot, brothers!

Of course, I'll continue. It's fun, actually.

I thought about that brother sesame, but then since the pics are not owned by me, it might be a bit complicated.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 14 Mar 2023, 10:10

ብረዚደንትና ናይ ዋዛ ኣይዀኑን፡ "ካብ ማርስ እውን እንተዀነ" ኣውፈርቲ ሓንጐፋይ ኢሎም ከምቕበሉ ገሊጮምና ኢዮም፤ ሕዪ ድማ ካብ ሱዳን ኪጅምሩ ይመስሉ! :mrgreen: ግዳ ብሶላር ይጀምሩልና ሃገርና ብተሓዳሲ ጸዓት ነፍሳ ክትክእል፤ ሶላር ድማ ካብ ቀረጽ ነጻ ኪኣቱ ኪእውጁን መምርሒ ኪህቡን ንጽበ፤ እቲ ምንታይ እንተተባህለ ንመጋየጺን ነዳዲ ኣሕለኽቲ መካይን እኳ ከይተረፈ ካብ ቀረጽ ናጻ ኪኣቱው ፈቒዶም ዝነበሩ፤ ንተሓዳሲ ጸዓት ንምትብባዕ ደኣ እዡይ ምግባር ኪስእኑ?:mrgreen:

https://www.electricrate.com/solar-ener ... e-per-kwh/

ካብ "ቨርቺዋል ናይ 360 ሜጋ" ናይ ጽዓት ውጥን፡ ናብ "ኣክችዋል" ትግባረ፡ ግዜ ስለዝየለ ጕያ ጕያ እናበልና ብናህሪ ንስጉም! ጎድኒ ጎድኒውን "ንትግባረ ብዪን ሄግ ማለት ን"ፊዚካል ዲማርኬሽን" ብኤርትራዊ ወኒ ንነጥፍ። :mrgreen:

ኣንታ ንበር ሃገር ጸገማታ ክትምርምር ኣንታ ንበር!
:mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 Mar 2023, 14:02

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 16:53
White-ars-sniffer, his "human rights abuses" are nothing compared to your overlords' human rights abuses.

Your ventriliquist!

kerenite wrote:
Interesting indeed!

What for vulgar (sddi) language you use!!! I could have reciprocated in like manner but I refrain because I was raised by a good family.

Regarding the criminal sudanese daglo or hamidti who was on visit to eritrea, the ousted ex-dictator albashir elevated him to the rank of general. He is illiterate, he did not even visit a high school. He was a camel trader in his region darfor and he is much hated by the darforians for his cold-blooded massacre of tens of thousands of their folks when he was the capo of the notorious JANJAWEEDS.

By the way the dude is a womaniser, he has 4 officially recognized wives but only god knows the unofficial ones.

Sometimes, I wonder if such people have time to rule a country and take care of the people whom they rule. They are sexxy and are surrounded by gorgeous sudanese women. They spend 24 hours with them in the harem.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Mar 2023, 14:42

The agame hyenas that troll Zmeselo's threads are disturbed by the uncomfortable truth that smacks them upside the head each and every time, yet they keep trolling... Love it! :P

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Mar 2023, 15:46

You can reciprocate as much as you like, coonie-lûti. It won't stick!! :lol:
kerenite wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 14:02
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 16:53

Your ventriliquist!

kerenite wrote:
Interesting indeed!

What for vulgar (sddi) language you use!!! I could have reciprocated in like manner but I refrain because I was raised by a good family.

Regarding the criminal sudanese daglo or hamidti who was on visit to eritrea, the ousted ex-dictator albashir elevated him to the rank of general. He is illiterate, he did not even visit a high school. He was a camel trader in his region darfor and he is much hated by the darforians for his cold-blooded massacre of tens of thousands of their folks when he was the capo of the notorious JANJAWEEDS.

By the way the dude is a womaniser, he has 4 officially recognized wives but only god knows the unofficial ones.

Sometimes, I wonder if such people have time to rule a country and take care of the people whom they rule. They are sexxy and are surrounded by gorgeous sudanese women. They spend 24 hours with them in the harem.