Senior Member+

Blinken's, Ethiopia agenda.

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Mar 2023, 06:06

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Blinken's, Ethiopia agenda.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 Mar 2023, 09:58

Well,

they were placing "tremendous pressure" on Ethiopia and putting the country on a list of heavily sanctioned countries in the world, for years now.

This time at least the sanctions are going to be lifted and as such the pressure got lesser, not higher. As such Ethiopia is a winner, but still needs to craft its own foreign-relations policy based on its own strategic goal, to win even more in the future towards its own goals!

As such it is a good move, in my view.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 12 Mar 2023, 10:26

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 06:06
Z problem with galla abiy is he blinked first. Never blink first when u deal with fake jews aka mossad agents like blinken. This baztard blinken is working 4 evil isra-hell's interests in africa & not usa's interests. Pia knows this policy very well, he knows that isra-hell wants china-russia out of red-sea that's why we want 2 bring russa back 2 z redsea, but galla abiy also is 2 soft on terrorist-tplf adwans & he needs 2 stop his galla aka oromfiya & terrorist-tplf agenda against amharas, because that will eventually harm us Eritreans as well. Galla abiy needs 2 learn how 2 be firm & never blink first when dealing with fake jews zionists nazis that pretend 2 repreresent usa but secretly they represent isra-hell & mossad. If galla abiy blinks first this time, my Eritrea have no option but 2 turn her back on him & his useless pp party & he will be eaten in a matter of minutes in ethiopia. The question is if he thinks he will scapegoat my Eritrea 2 please his fake jew nazi zionist white bosses then he is in real problem. Nobody can scapegoat my Eritrea again. ENOUTH IS ENOUGH. We Eritreans will not sacrifice 1 Eritrean person 2 save un thankfull ethiopia that backstabbs us siding with their western masters again.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Mar 2023, 10:35

What about the "throwing Eritrea under the bus", part? Do you think Ethiopia will go along with that, too?

DefendTheTruth wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 09:58
Well,

they were placing "tremendous pressure" on Ethiopia and putting the country on a list of heavily sanctioned countries in the world, for years now.

This time at least the sanctions are going to be lifted and as such the pressure got lesser, not higher. As such Ethiopia is a winner, but still needs to craft its own foreign-relations policy based on its own strategic goal, to win even more in the future towards its own goals!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 Mar 2023, 11:31

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 10:35
What about the "throwing Eritrea under the bus", part? Do you think Ethiopia will go along with that, too?

DefendTheTruth wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 09:58
Well,

I don't think that is in the interest of Ethiopia's strategic goal. When it mattered Ethiopia opted to stick to its strategic goal and face the consequences.

I think to have said before that Ethiopia and Eritrea could and should be friends but that doesn't mean to expect from both to also have identical strategic or tactical goals, that is too impractible, in my view.

Please come back and inform us, if Ethiopia is going to arm and send troops to topple the govenment of Eritrea (as an example) based on what people in Washington may prescribe to its government in exchange for "aid". That will never happen in my view, and Obbo Blinken knows that very well by now, if I may guess.

Abere

Post by Abere » 12 Mar 2023, 11:53

In my opinion, it is going to be very difficult to stabilize Ethiopia in particular and East Africa in general. The pouring of billions dollars free in aid will nether make Ethiopia prosperous nor a model of peaceful country in the region as long as the monster ethnic/tribal federation is in the center of all of it. Sadly, it appears like throwing all that billion dollar into a raging fire. For any sane mind, Ethiopia is now a lawless and stateless country, run by tribal thug that use the free dollar in aid to ethnic cleanse other ethnic groups. It is an aid misused to buy weapons to harass citizens. This by no means stabilize Ethiopia or help to progress. What Ethiopian need at this moment is delivering them justice, hold those criminals accountable for the loss of life, displacement of millions, loss of property, criminalize the TPLF/OLF illegal ethnic region. Other than this it is like feeding the monster so that it can prey upon weak helpless innocent women, children , elderly and hardworking law abiding citizens. That is the kind of help Ethiopia needs. Dignity is a nutrition to the minds of humanity. Dignity lasts.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Mar 2023, 12:50

It was only after Ethiopia started appealing to China directly requesting its $26 billion debt structuring that the Biden administration decided to send its top diplomat to Ethiopia in a hurry for talks. What this shows is that Ethiopia, by defeating the TPLF terror group, it has successfully escaped caving into IMF's pressure by exploring other options which in turn intensified the US-China rivalry in the Horn of Africa.

Last Friday, China brokered a peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia by inviting both countries' top diplomats to Beijing. The two countries agreed to reopen embassies and pledged to respect each others' sovereignty and noninterference in their internal affairs. This was unthinkable during the fast eroding Unipolar world order that thrived on conflicts and instability.

https://www.vox.com/world-politics/2023 ... -explained

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 13 Mar 2023, 20:44

Defend, sun, sadacha,

Allying with U.S means, you have to give up Nile, you have stay with ethnic rule which you love, destroy Ethiopianism, that is the deal for sanction to be lifted. Since this goes with your desire, you will not hesitate to accept this deal. The U.S we used to know under Kennedy is gone, is now controlled by negative forces that is why.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 13 Mar 2023, 20:53

tarik wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 10:26
Zmeselo wrote:
Z problem with galla abiy is he blinked first. Never blink first when u deal with fake jews aka mossad agents like blinken. This baztard blinken is working 4 evil isra-hell's interests in africa & not usa's interests. Pia knows this policy very well, he knows that isra-hell wants china-russia out of red-sea that's why we want 2 bring russa back 2 z redsea, but galla abiy also is 2 soft on terrorist-tplf adwans & he needs 2 stop his galla aka oromfiya & terrorist-tplf agenda against amharas, because that will eventually harm us Eritreans as well. Galla abiy needs 2 learn how 2 be firm & never blink first when dealing with fake jews zionists nazis that pretend 2 repreresent usa but secretly they represent isra-hell & mossad. If galla abiy blinks first this time, my Eritrea have no option but 2 turn her back on him & his useless pp party & he will be eaten in a matter of minutes in ethiopia. The question is if he thinks he will scapegoat my Eritrea 2 please his fake jew nazi zionist white bosses then he is in real problem. Nobody can scapegoat my Eritrea again. ENOUTH IS ENOUGH. We Eritreans will not sacrifice 1 Eritrean person 2 save un thankfull ethiopia that backstabbs us siding with their western masters again.
Tarik,

Why are you lying? We know Eritrea has good relation with Israel, has base in Eritrea.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 Mar 2023, 13:33

ethiopianunity wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 20:53
tarik wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 10:26
Zmeselo wrote:
Tarik,

Why are you lying? We know Eritrea has good relation with Israel, has base in Eritrea.
Tarik aka judgement day aka wedi aka tog wejalle is an ethiopian same as you.

Some gullible folks may have been hoodwinked by him.

He is a gondere and if I am not mistaken, gondar is located in ethiopia.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Mar 2023, 15:26

ethiopianunity wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 20:44
Defend, sun, sadacha,

Allying with U.S means, you have to give up Nile, you have stay with ethnic rule which you love, destroy Ethiopianism, that is the deal for sanction to be lifted. Since this goes with your desire, you will not hesitate to accept this deal. The U.S we used to know under Kennedy is gone, is now controlled by negative forces that is why.
ethiopianunity,

የቤተክርስቲያኑ አብዮት ዬት እንደደረሰ ልትነግረን ትችላለህ?

ትራክ ላይ እንደ ተጫነ ነዉ እንዳትለኝ ብቻ።

ማፋር ያማይችሉ ፍጡሮች ናቸዉ፣ መጫን ከከለከላቺዉን የዘር ማጥፋት ነዉ ብለን እንጮሃለን፣ ጩሃት እንደ ሆነ ማንም አይደርስብንም፣ ይሉናል። ጉዶች!