Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: Video Of:Stupid Hindus Let Cows Walk On Them, Indeed "Religion Is A Mental Disease".(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 09 Mar 2023, 21:19

የዕድል ነገር አይገርምም?! የህንድ ላም በደንብ ተመግባ፤ ተቆነጃጅታ፤ ሜክ አፕ አድርጋ፤ ሴት ወይዘሮዋ ላም ሁና ፤ ሰው እየሰገደላት ትረማመድበታለች። እድሏ የጎደለበት የቦረና ላም ደግሞ ትልሰው የላት ትቀምሰው በውሃ ጥም ተሰቃይታ ታሸልባለች። ይታደሉታል እንጅ አይታገሉትም - ይባላል።

Abe Abraham

Re: Video Of:Stupid Hindus Let Cows Walk On Them, Indeed "Religion Is A Mental Disease".(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abe Abraham » 09 Mar 2023, 22:11

19th century Egypt :

Butler expresses his dissatisfaction with the scenes he saw when he was standing in front of the Khedive's tent: "The sheikh was huge in body and his horse was short-legged and slack-legged, and both represented a terrible weight in trampling this path of human meat," commenting, "From the position of my standing on the rug with my feet on the edge." Which was formed by the heads of the downtrodden, I was able to witness the atrocities that occurred clearly, I followed every step of the horse’s steps because I was keen to probe the truth of this matter and convey it as it is, especially since quite a few of the people of the country believe that the horse does not tread on bodies, but rather feels the position of its feet between them.

British historian Butler : the scene was horrific, as you see in front of you frozen-eyed ghosts whose tongues hang from their open mouths, and others writhing and falling from the horror of pain, then the friends of the bereaved take the initiative to lead the victims away from the scene.

-

union
Member+

Post by union » 09 Mar 2023, 23:17

At least they have something they believe in. They ain't atheist :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 09 Mar 2023, 23:50

union wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:17
Agame union, i am not an atheist because atheism is religion 2 moran & i hate all kinds of religions. I hate all kinds of religions including atheism because it's a cult just like stupid cults called christianity-islam-judiasm-hinduism-buddhism etc... :roll: :idea: :arrow:

union
Member+

Post by union » 10 Mar 2023, 00:22

I dont speak that throat scratching ear irritating language of yours aka tigrigna. You speak that shi't :lol:

Agame tplf :lol:

And you stupi'd agame tplf listen here. We are tired of teaching your dumb as's everything, atheist is a person that does not believe in God or any Gods. Period. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:50
union wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:17
Agame union, i am not an atheist because atheism is religion 2 moran & i hate all kinds of religions. I hate all kinds of religions including atheism because it's a cult just like stupid cults called christianity-islam-judiasm-hinduism-buddhism etc... :roll: :idea: :arrow:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Mar 2023, 00:29

Tarik,

Athiesm is one step and reason to kill others as you please because you have no fear of god that is why communism has been promoted as well as illuminati