Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The vision and mission statement of ማሕበር 7 ,

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Mar 2023, 03:04

Kidane Kiflu, one The leader of the Mahber 7 who was beheaded in Kassala Sudan fighting the destructive forces of the pseudo communist who are led by the Eritrean dictator, and the Jihadist groups who were led by Abdela Idris and other tribal leaders.

ንሕና ተኸተልቲ ኣቦታትና ኢና። ናይ ምዕራብ ዲሞክራስን ናይ ርሑቅ ምብራቅ ማርክሳውነትን ናይ የዕራብ ዓረባውነትን ናዓና ክጸልወና የብሉን፣ ንሕና ንዓለም ብናትና ኣጣማምታ ክንጥምታን ክንገልጻን እምበር ብናይ ሞራባውያንን ምብራቓውያንን ሃገራት ንጽለወሉ ኣብነት የብልናን.
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 04 Mar 2023, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Re: The vision and mission statement of ማሕበር 7 ,

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Mar 2023, 03:10

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 04 Mar 2023, 03:40

Fiya meta hiding behind big man Isaias as if that adds anything to your Italian name

Deki Yiakel living in America means your snowflake opposition group has no chance of overthrowing Hgdef Party

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Mar 2023, 05:16

In his interview with the American journalist Jack krammer..
Some leaders in the Front have Arabism as a sentiment instigating them and
this sentiment is wholly undesired by the people of Eritrea. We are first Eritreans
then Africans. We have no enmity or love be it for Israel or for the Arabs. We do
not base our analysis on the basis of dislikes and likes we base our objectives on
the understanding ofmatters through principles carefully and critically analyzed on
the basis on neutrality. But for most leaders in the Front the latter course is
bitter to accept. With respect to the problems of all Eritrea for that matter which
I have enumerated in my letters to you are real facts. Because of fear, truth and
facts should not be hidden as treasure. Everything should be exposed and made known,
so that a solution could be found and will serve as a pressure if exposed by world
public opinion. I left my country because I stood for the “truth” and for Eritrean
national principles and goals. In the Front
also I stand for principle, and I do not fear from anybody

Many of the leaders in the Supreme Council of the Front are pseudo
revolutionaries they do not have a clearly defined ideology nor have they the
ability and the qualification to lead our revolution. They live detached from the
realities of the people’s struggle and reside abroad and lead the revolution through
letters and telegrams. This is a unique case of a leadership body living outside.
(unreadable) country unlike the revolution in Cuba the role-played by Castro, and
Mao Tse Tung in China. In the near future, we hope to change the tide of the status
quo in a sure refined way, which will satisfy the demands of our people
”.[/size]

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Mar 2023, 05:35

The founder of Member 7 at his youth.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 04 Mar 2023, 05:41

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 03:04
Kidane Kiflu, one The leader of the Mahber 7 who was beheaded in Kassala Sudan fighting the destructive forces of the pseudo communist who are led by the Eritrean dictator, and the Jihadist groups who were led by Abdela Idris and other tribal leaders.

ንሕና ተኸተልቲ ኣቦታትና ኢና። ናይ ምዕራብ ዲሞክራስን ናይ ርሑቅ ምብራቅ ማርክሳውነትን ናይ የዕራብ ዓረባውነትን ናዓና ክጸልወና የብሉን፣ ንሕና ንዓለም ብናትና ኣጣማምታ ክንጥምታን ክንገልጻን እምበር ብናይ ሞራባውያንን ምብራቓውያንን ሃገራት ንጽለወሉ ኣብነት የብልናን.
ክብርን ሞጎስን ንገዳይም ተቃለስቲን ሰማእታትን ኤርትራ ብሓፈሻ!

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 04 Mar 2023, 05:58

ELM gave birth to the rise of ELF which gave birth to EPLF which gave birth to PFDJ

No complaining about this fact take it to the bank and cash it out my tigrayan cousin

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Mar 2023, 05:59

ሃየ! ሃየ! ከመይ ከረምኩም፣ ከመይ ኮነ ጥጁእ ሓሳብኩም? ሃየ! :mrgreen:

ከመይ ጸኒሑ እቲ ትብልዎ "ሰብ የለን ጥርሑ".... ሃየ! :mrgreen:
ስንና እንዳመወጽና ክንአቱ ኢና.... ሃየ! :mrgreen:
ኲናት እኮ'ዩ ባህላዊ ጸወታና.... ሃየ! :mrgreen:
አብ ሓደ ረፍዲ ክንቀብረኩም ኢና.... ሃየ! :mrgreen:
ሕብሪ ዓይንኹም ደስ አይበለናን.... ሃየ! :mrgreen:
መሬታ 'ምበር ህዝባ አይድልየናን.... ሃየ! :mrgreen:
ህዝባ 'ምበር መንግስታ አየድልየናን.... ሃየ! :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Mar 2023, 06:04

Here is Wedi Medhin berad mentioning the name of this hero in his Manifesto [Nehnan Eelamanan] to wash his sins like pilates and gain the support and sympathy from the nobility ,After independence though, they disappeared from the memory of people.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Mar 2023, 14:11

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 05:35

Kezzab leQbat sick fanatic dude,

He was not the founder of HARAKA or maHbar 7. Perhaps he was one of its members. You SOB liar!

Deep down you know who established maHbar 7 in Port Sudan, Sudan in 1958 and who was its chairman until the inception of JEBHA in 1961, but you won't spit it out his name because he holds a muslim name.

What for an SOB bigot and muslim hater! :twisted:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Mar 2023, 08:29

kerenite wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 14:11
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

He was not the founder of HARAKA or maHbar 7. Perhaps he was one of its members. You SOB liar!

Deep down you know who established maHbar 7 in Port Sudan, Sudan in 1958 and who was its chairman until the inception of JEBHA in 1961, but you won't spit it out his name because he holds a muslim name.

Mohammed hagos.
No argument to the topic but diversion by labeling me. What is the difference between your arse and Wedi medhin berad Supporters?

Btw, i said one of the founders of mahber 7 at first. Hence your attempt to look victimized was futile

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Mar 2023, 16:36

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 08:29
kerenite wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 14:11
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Mohammed hagos.
No argument to the topic but diversion by labeling me. What is the difference between your arse and Wedi medhin berad Supporters?

Btw, i said one of the founders of mahber 7 at first. Hence your attempt to look victimized was futile
DeQi gelemele,

The difference between me and the despot issu supporters here is politically motivated and not religiously based as it is the case with you and with your minion ape abraham.

Back to the topic of the subject, you bigot you must be educated about the true history of Eritrea.

For instance, the founder of the HARAKA aka maHber 7 was ustaz MOHAMED SAEED NAWOOD. He belongs to the tgre ethnic group and he hails from SAHIL.

As many eritreans, he was out of his country for better life and was working as a teacher in Port-Sudan, Sudan and there he along with other eritreans formed the Haraka movement.

Shaabia and jebha confirmed in their historical documents that he was the father of HARAKA. just google it and convince yourself.

After independence, he returned back to eritrea and he was highly respected and welcomed by higdef. He passed away some years ago and he is buried in the asmara martyrs cemetery.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Mar 2023, 16:47

Self Reflection: A Tigraway Man's definition of Tigraway :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 05 Mar 2023, 20:09

Deqi,

You are doing exactly what the agenda owners wanted you to do. The only person who joined the armed struggle with an agenda is the very one who rules Eritrea. He is fond of exporting his problems to the West. You see, Eritrean problem starts at home. It is home grown. Isayas had an agenda who had executed it with precision. Stop exporting western or Eastern agenda. It is all home grown. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 05 Mar 2023, 20:55

BTW,

Kidane Kiflu is a lot younger than the Hareka movement members. He could have been one of the Addis Ababa University students who were the first group eliminated by EPLF leadership aka Mr. Isayas, even before the Menkae group. I am not 100% sure though. He was very outstanding and well versed fighter of that ERA.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2023, 04:41

kerenite wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 16:36

DeQi gelemele,

The difference between me and the despot issu supporters here is politically motivated and not religiously based as it is the case with you and with your minion ape abraham.

Back to the topic of the subject, you bigot you must be educated about the true history of Eritrea.

For instance, the founder of the HARAKA aka maHber 7 was ustaz MOHAMED SAEED NAWOOD. He belongs to the tgre ethnic group and he hails from SAHIL.

As many eritreans, he was out of his country for better life and was working as a teacher in Port-Sudan, Sudan and there he along with other eritreans formed the Haraka movement.

Shaabia and jebha confirmed in their historical documents that he was the father of HARAKA. just google it and convince yourself.

After independence, he returned back to eritrea and he was highly respected and welcomed by higdef. He passed away some years ago and he is buried in the asmara martyrs cemetery.
Kerenite! Religion is just like any other subject which is a subject of discussion and criticism. I know muslims will scream, "Usteqfur Allah" and that I am going to hell if I criticize Allah or religion but where we come from.,We see our God the almighty just like our father or Big brother, If he is excessive in his punishment to wrong doing we committed. We tell him, what have we done to deserve this kind of punishment. If we are in agony because of pain, we tell him, please Finnish off my life and spare me the pain while muslims utter one and only one word which is, "Allah Karim". We are doing just what Moses was doing when he encountered God when he crossed the Red Sea and brought the Israelites from Egypt to the promise land. What I am trying to tell you, I don't praise or glorify or badmouth a person because of his religion but because of his deeds. a nobel person who has done a nobel deeds should be single out as a nobel regardless if he was a muslim, jewish, christian, or buddist.

In regard to the Haraka and its founder. First of all, the topic of my post was Kidane Kiflu one of the founder of Mahber 7 and not Harakat and its founder and his message which resonate with the nobility. The message of Kidane Kiflu was not to emulate neither Arabs, Western democracy nor Eastern communist but to emulate his forefathers and see the world from our own angel and not from the angle of others.

ንሕና ተኸተልቲ ኣቦታትና ኢና። ናይ ምዕራብ ዲሞክራስን ናይ ርሑቅ ምብራቅ ማርክሳውነትን ናይ የዕራብ ዓረባውነትን ናዓና ክጸልወና የብሉን፣ ንሕና ንዓለም ብናትና ኣጣማምታ ክንጥምታን ክንገልጻን እምበር ብናይ ሞራባውያንን ምብራቓውያንን ሃገራት ንጽለወሉ ኣብነት የብልናን