Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የመከላከያ ሰራዊት አባላት በኦርቶዶክስ ጉዳይ መከፋፈል ጀመሩ!

Post by Horus » 08 Feb 2023, 01:21

ይህ ደሞ በብዙ ብዙ አገሮችና ሕዝባዊ ንቅናቄዎች ታሪክ ደጋግሞ የመሰከረው የማህበረሰብ ሳይንስ ሕግ ነው ። ወታደር እምነት አለው! በቃ!

ከ6 ደቂቃ ጀምረስ ስማ

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: የመከላከያ ሰራዊት አባላት በኦርቶዶክስ ጉዳይ መከፋፈል ጀመሩ!

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Feb 2023, 02:23

Why is there so many media establishing? Which one is the truth? Everyone is coming out creating media and saying their opinion. Ato Horus, the division of the army is not good for the country are you aware of that? Is that not what I said Habtabm Ayalew trying to create a rift between the army and the Orthdox? There are media merchants they don't get money unless they spread misinformation. The way this journalist speaks is like a joke.

The Liberation Fronts: Shabia, Olf Tplf and now pp are in illuminati cult that is their relgion meaning by any means necessary their group must be in power even using their population like Tplf did on Tigray and does not care Tplf perished Tigrayans as if now nothing happened. I am sure to create war with Amara it will try to blame Tigray's war on Amara. mark my words.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 08 Feb 2023, 02:40

በአንድ አገር የመከላከያ ሰራዊት ውስጥ ክፍፍል የሚነሳው እኔ ወይም እሱ ስለገለገው ሳሆን መንግስት በሚከተለው ፖሊሲና መንግስት በሕዝቡ ላይ በሚያደርሰው ጭቆናና መከራ ሳቢያ ነው። አንዲት ኦርቶዶክሳዊት እናት ሃዘኗን ለመግለጽ ጥቁር በመልበሷ አቢይ አህመድና አዳነች አገልግሎት ከከለከሏትና ፖሊስ አስሮ ካንገላታት የዚያ እናት ልጅ ወታደር ስለሆነ ይህን ግፍ እያየ የአቢይ ወታደር ሊሆን አይችልም ።

ስለዚህ የአንድ መንግስት ጭቆና በህዝቡ ላይ ሲበዛ፣ ሕዝብ ያምጻል አልገዛም ይላል ። ያኔ የመከላከያ አባላት በግድ በግድ ይከፋፈላሉ ። አቢይ በቀደም ወጥቶ እኔ የማይበገር ጦር ስላለኝ እንዳትነኩኝ ይለው ይህን መሰል ክፍፍል በውስቱ ስለለ ነው ።

ለምሳሌ ብልጽግና ከዳር እስከ ዳር ተከፋፍሏል! በትግሬ ጉዳይ፣ ባማራ ጉዳይ፣ በደቡብ ክልሎች ጉዳይ፣ በሌብነት ጉዳይ፣ በኦርቶዶክስ ጉዳይ፣ በሸኔ ጉዳይ፣ በፋኖ ጉዳይ .. በቃ አሁን ጂልና ግብዞች ከሪያሊቲ ለመደበቅ አይ ምንም ችግር የለም እያሉ እራስቸውን ሊያታልሉ ይችላሉ ! ይመቻቸው !!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 08 Feb 2023, 02:52

"Why is there so many media establishing? Which one is the truth? Everyone is coming out creating media and saying their opinion. Ato Horus, the division of the army is not good for the country are you aware of that? Is that not what I said Habtabm Ayalew trying to create a rift between the army and the Orthdox? There are media merchants they don't get money unless they spread misinformation. The way this journalist speaks is like a joke.

The Liberation Fronts: Shabia, Olf Tplf and now pp are in illuminati cult that is their relgion meaning by any means necessary their group must be in power even using their population like Tplf did on Tigray and does not care Tplf perished Tigrayans as if now nothing happened. I am sure to create war with Amara it will try to blame Tigray's war on Amara. mark my words".
:?: :?:

.....come again?