Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Regime change in Asmara - A new alignment of OPP, TPLF, the EU & U.S

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Feb 2023, 15:46

tekeba wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 04:02
Misraq your Axgame tribe wished evil for eritrea for a long time and then what happened, it's a painful memory for a long time the devastating defeat you suffered under shaebia. You can dream day and night, REBREBNA BE HALEWLEW WERADATAT ALET
I knew Tekeba the radical Olf -shabo gudifecha you will come out of your hole! That is why you post agressive comments on ER in regards to Ethiopians and amra. Go back to Eritrea.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Feb 2023, 15:56

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 15:43
ethiopianunity wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 00:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:44
miss rock the tigrayan cyber cadre, masquerading as an Amara nationalist, is basically saying what she wishes would happen. This is because she, like her fellow tplf cyber cadre trolls, wish to break up the alliance {PM Abiy/ENDF/Amara/Eritrea/Afar forces, etc) that sent her beloved tplf back to mekelle.
Mere speculation, conjecture, and wishful thinking, indeed.
PM Abiy has his flaws and many mistakes, but one thing's for sure, he would not even dream of waging war against the shabian forces that saved his regime and the country too from an even worse civil war.
tplf already tried to overthrow the govt in asmara, when it had the entire country behind it, by force of course, and it failed in an epic manner.
the same would happen here, even though we know for sure, it wouldn't happen, because the amara would not fight, and the oromo would not fight; so who/what does that leave? tigrayans and abiy? lol. nope.
Sadacca,

We know how your hatred towards Amara and Orthdox and your comments before Abiy took over. Today, you want to be Shimagele as if all is peaceful because your kind happened to be in power? You mentioned about Asmara will not be affected but silence on amara because we know what is in your mind.

Tigrayan unity,

Those old tricks of accusing anyone with a different opinion of hatred and so on, is old and lame man.
You TPLF Cyber cadre-trolls need to learn some new tricks.
Amara's can take care of themselves, they're a huge nation, not an isolated minority.
We know there's extremist groups from them who think that only Amharic can be a language used for church service, etc, and that the entire country is theirs, etc, but they don't represent the average Amara.
I have no problem with Orthodox as long as they realize Oromia is not their colony that they can or will rule, nor are they entitled to tell anyone what language others can pray or preach in. Jesus, peace be upon him, didn't speak Amharic or afaan Oromo or Tigrinya, and yet, some act as if only one or two of those mentioned languaheys can be used for church.
Isis Sadacca,

You don't know what the definition of a nation is to you. You live in your la la land because you have dream of Islamia oromia that is why you make sure you colonized Oromiya and say this is our nation is nothing but Ethiopia's land snatching! All land on Ethiopia has belonged to all Ethiopians: Oromos, Amaras, Gurages, etc. So you just confirmed to me that by your comment above there is no a nation called Ethiopia but Oromia and Amara nations. By your own word, you have already created independence . What is dangerous is you talk about it as if it is normal, that is fully you are in delusion.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 08 Feb 2023, 16:21

Misraq wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 21:53
They call me the wizard to the accurate prediction I make based on psychological assessment, political interest, regional and international dynamics.

I predicted that Abiy will betray his gullible Ethiopian supporters and he did not disappointed me. Lots of personal friends are calling me this week to apologize for unnecessary reaction they showed me when I criticized Abiy.

I predicted the massive death Tegaru will see 10 years ago and we saw this happening.

Here is my prediction for the coming 2-3 years. If you carefully take notes, prepare for it so that either you help yourself prevail or cut your losses/costs.

The new slave boy is now touring Europe when the country is on edge. Italy gave him 360 million euro and he is in France now to recieve similar amount. A few other countries will put some cash in his pocket officially or unofficially. But you know that money won't come without a string.

The string is of course to hit on Amhara Prosperity first and FANO first and then hit Eritrea directly or indirectly in collaboration with TPLF. This has already the blessing of Eritrea and the new slave (Abiy) was quick to start his job by hitting on Orthodox church. TPLF is now working as a junior partner and their main and final target is Eritrean regime lead by Issayas.

I know some Eritreans are deeply in love with the new slave. But so did Weyannes 4 years ago when he fooled them by saying "Tigray is engine" and gullible Ethiopians the last 5 years . Expect the unexpected and I will check back in a year or two on this
It really doesn't take a wizard to understand the ongoing development of events in our region and how that can impact its future.

Misraqs observation and conclussions might seem unfiltered giving the seriousness of instability that is brewing at the moment. Since a little wrong step to the left or right can have farther undesired and unrecoverable fatal consequences.

Of this reason, it is and should be of great concern for the government of Eritrea to observe farther instability brewing in its next door big neighbour. The main reason Dr. Abi was given all the support and genuine trust by most Eritreans was to begin with, because of what he envisioned in his speech and his bold desion making at the start of his adminstration. But later on, I am not sure, if it is because of circmstances outside of his control or bad decision making, he is sliding on TPLF's tracks.

To understand the seriousness of what is going on in Ethiopia. You need to see it from a third eye point of view. As far as I am concerned, something Ukraine like test is ongoing in Ethiopia.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 08 Feb 2023, 16:49

AgameUnity
Worry about your relatives next meal, the expired Canadian wheat.

GAME OVER junta

ethiopianunity wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 15:46
tekeba wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 04:02
Misraq your Axgame tribe wished evil for eritrea for a long time and then what happened, it's a painful memory for a long time the devastating defeat you suffered under shaebia. You can dream day and night, REBREBNA BE HALEWLEW WERADATAT ALET
I knew Tekeba the radical Olf -shabo gudifecha you will come out of your hole! That is why you post agressive comments on ER in regards to Ethiopians and amra. Go back to Eritrea.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 08 Feb 2023, 16:58

You agames, including Emsraq, Right, AgameUnity, union so forth have wishful thinking. We, the Eritrean don’t need agames to tell us when to be ready; because we always ready and you probably ask your junta leaders if I am bragging.

You always overplay your little hand. Your TPLF is dead and never going to come back. No Amara or Oromo needs any alignment with the dead Weyane. We are certain, as many other crises in the past, this crisis will pass soon in Ethiopia and you all agames wishes will be crushed yet again.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Feb 2023, 17:51

ethiopianunity wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 15:56
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 15:43
ethiopianunity wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 00:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:44
miss rock the tigrayan cyber cadre, masquerading as an Amara nationalist, is basically saying what she wishes would happen. This is because she, like her fellow tplf cyber cadre trolls, wish to break up the alliance {PM Abiy/ENDF/Amara/Eritrea/Afar forces, etc) that sent her beloved tplf back to mekelle.
Mere speculation, conjecture, and wishful thinking, indeed.
PM Abiy has his flaws and many mistakes, but one thing's for sure, he would not even dream of waging war against the shabian forces that saved his regime and the country too from an even worse civil war.
tplf already tried to overthrow the govt in asmara, when it had the entire country behind it, by force of course, and it failed in an epic manner.
the same would happen here, even though we know for sure, it wouldn't happen, because the amara would not fight, and the oromo would not fight; so who/what does that leave? tigrayans and abiy? lol. nope.
Sadacca,

We know how your hatred towards Amara and Orthdox and your comments before Abiy took over. Today, you want to be Shimagele as if all is peaceful because your kind happened to be in power? You mentioned about Asmara will not be affected but silence on amara because we know what is in your mind.

Tigrayan unity,

Those old tricks of accusing anyone with a different opinion of hatred and so on, is old and lame man.
You TPLF Cyber cadre-trolls need to learn some new tricks.
Amara's can take care of themselves, they're a huge nation, not an isolated minority.
We know there's extremist groups from them who think that only Amharic can be a language used for church service, etc, and that the entire country is theirs, etc, but they don't represent the average Amara.
I have no problem with Orthodox as long as they realize Oromia is not their colony that they can or will rule, nor are they entitled to tell anyone what language others can pray or preach in. Jesus, peace be upon him, didn't speak Amharic or afaan Oromo or Tigrinya, and yet, some act as if only one or two of those mentioned languaheys can be used for church.
Isis Sadacca,

You don't know what the definition of a nation is to you. You live in your la la land because you have dream of Islamia oromia that is why you make sure you colonized Oromiya and say this is our nation is nothing but Ethiopia's land snatching! All land on Ethiopia has belonged to all Ethiopians: Oromos, Amaras, Gurages, etc. So you just confirmed to me that by your comment above there is no a nation called Ethiopia but Oromia and Amara nations. By your own word, you have already created independence . What is dangerous is you talk about it as if it is normal, that is fully you are in delusion.
Tigrayan Unity aka Tigrayan TPLF terrorist,

I know very well what a nation is, the Oromo is one, the Amara is one, the Somali is one, and so on and so forth.
Noone said anything about ''Islamia Oromia,'' that is simply your lie and way to make the Oromo cause seem like a ''Islamia'' cause.
You remind me of the tplf cyber-troll union aka noble tigray, I wonder; is that one of your many accounts too? Hmm. Maybe.
All of Ethiopia belonging to all Ethiopians is just a statement, a feel good, emotion based statement, that has no basis.
Amara land is primarily their land, other Ethiopians may go there, but of course, they and the Amara knows ultimately the land is Amara land, hence why the state is named after them, and why they're the vast majority there.
Same for Oromia, we welcome all, but you have to know, ultimately, it's Oromo land, so do not try to impose anything on us or try to harm us, our people, our land, our interests; same goes for other states.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 08 Feb 2023, 18:14

Wedi wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 10:43
Misraq, when we say "Regime change in Asmara - A new alignment of OPP, TPLF, the EU & U.S", some Eritreans think we are supporting the idea.
Absolutely NOT!

We are saying this to inform our Eritrean brothers and sisters what is cooking behind the scenes by these mafia groups and to warn Eritreans to get prepared for the worst.
Brother Wedi, you are absolutely right. There are sensible and intellegent Eritreans and there are emotional biaches as well. For instance, brother Dark Energy and eritrea are intelligent guys who put their hypothisis and thought processes. But emotional b!tchs like Temt and eurobitch called me agame. Anyways, this is hypothisis and this might not materialize. It is a forecast on the likely scenario and one can agree or disagree. I for sure know better than abiy ahmed's prophets on which direction he is going :lol:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Feb 2023, 02:30

Sadacha,

Nice soft speaking, you don't get it do you? You call me Tplf and yet, you follow Tplf constituion and rule till this day, that is, there was never Amara, Oromia, land but they were named by their own region prior to your evil Tplf, Gojam, Gonder, Ilubabor, Welega, etc, these were 14 regional name. The current regions is Tplf mental project that in secret you love. Eventually everyone will be demolished based on this concept that is why Tplf is trying to create war between Oromo and Amara region so that they cancel eachother so that Tigray will come out winner, do you see that? I am not talking about not favining culture and language

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Feb 2023, 02:35

The reason Tplf "pretends" it is going to war with Eritrea is because if Eritrea is interfering in Ethiopia we well get you. In reality Tplf will not attack Eritrea, what they are saying is to [deleted] out of Ethiopia's affairs, then Tplf would want to defeat Amara so that it can take the land it stole from Amara and Afar