Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Regime change in Asmara - A new alignment of OPP, TPLF, the EU & U.S

Post by Misraq » 07 Feb 2023, 21:53

They call me the wizard to the accurate prediction I make based on psychological assessment, political interest, regional and international dynamics.

I predicted that Abiy will betray his gullible Ethiopian supporters and he did not disappointed me. Lots of personal friends are calling me this week to apologize for unnecessary reaction they showed me when I criticized Abiy.

I predicted the massive death Tegaru will see 10 years ago and we saw this happening.

Here is my prediction for the coming 2-3 years. If you carefully take notes, prepare for it so that either you help yourself prevail or cut your losses/costs.

The new slave boy is now touring Europe when the country is on edge. Italy gave him 360 million euro and he is in France now to recieve similar amount. A few other countries will put some cash in his pocket officially or unofficially. But you know that money won't come without a string.

The string is of course to hit on Amhara Prosperity first and FANO first and then hit Eritrea directly or indirectly in collaboration with TPLF. This has already the blessing of Eritrea and the new slave (Abiy) was quick to start his job by hitting on Orthodox church. TPLF is now working as a junior partner and their main and final target is Eritrean regime lead by Issayas.

I know some Eritreans are deeply in love with the new slave. But so did Weyannes 4 years ago when he fooled them by saying "Tigray is engine" and gullible Ethiopians the last 5 years . Expect the unexpected and I will check back in a year or two on this

Temt
Member+

Re: Regime change in Asmara - A new alignment of OPP, TPLF, the EU & U.S

Post by Temt » 07 Feb 2023, 22:04

Misraq wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 21:53
They call me the wizard to the accurate prediction I make based on psychological assessment, political interest, regional and international dynamics.

I predicted that Abiy will betray his gullible Ethiopian supporters and he did not disappointed me. Lots of personal friends are calling me this week to apologize for unnecessary reaction they showed me when I criticized Abiy.

I predicted the massive death Tegaru will see 10 years ago and we saw this happening.

Here is my prediction for the coming 2-3 years. If you carefully take notes, prepare for it so that either you help yourself prevail or cut your losses/costs.

The new slave boy is now touring Europe when the country is on edge. Italy gave him 360 million euro and he is in France now to recieve similar amount. A few other countries will put some cash in his pocket officially or unofficially. But you know that money won't come without a string.

The string is of course to hit on Amhara Prosperity first and FANO first and then hit Eritrea directly or indirectly in collaboration with TPLF. This has already the blessing of Eritrea and the new slave (Abiy) was quick to start his job by hitting on Orthodox church. TPLF is now working as a junior partner and their main and final target is Eritrean regime lead by Issayas.

I know some Eritreans are deeply in love with the new slave. But so did Weyannes 4 years ago when he fooled them by saying "Tigray is engine" and gullible Ethiopians the last 5 years . Expect the unexpected and I will check back in a year or two on this
Not that I care about PM Abiy's flip-flopping personality, but I think you are dead wrong on this one for begging Ferenjis is not new to Ethiopian leaders, ala the Tegaru culture, like you.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Feb 2023, 22:06

ሕልሚ ደርሆ ጥረ-ምረ :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=310405
Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:05
Your prediction is in line with this!

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 5#p1347122

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Feb 2023, 22:11

How come you did not see the death of over 800K federal troops alone and add Amhara and Bologna maids to the equation???

BTW, all the things you said about PP Amhara, Fano and Bologna maids is on going war not prediction but actual action as we speak righ now and it has been reported by many youtube journalists from Tigray side.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 Feb 2023, 22:21

Misraq wrote:

Misraq that is the most likely plan of Bipolar Abiy Ahmed, TPLF, US and EU. Regime Change In Asmara Is Imminent ...

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Feb 2023, 22:44

miss rock the tigrayan cyber cadre, masquerading as an Amara nationalist, is basically saying what she wishes would happen. This is because she, like her fellow tplf cyber cadre trolls, wish to break up the alliance {PM Abiy/ENDF/Amara/Eritrea/Afar forces, etc) that sent her beloved tplf back to mekelle.
Mere speculation, conjecture, and wishful thinking, indeed.
PM Abiy has his flaws and many mistakes, but one thing's for sure, he would not even dream of waging war against the shabian forces that saved his regime and the country too from an even worse civil war.
tplf already tried to overthrow the govt in asmara, when it had the entire country behind it, by force of course, and it failed in an epic manner.
the same would happen here, even though we know for sure, it wouldn't happen, because the amara would not fight, and the oromo would not fight; so who/what does that leave? tigrayans and abiy? lol. nope.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Feb 2023, 23:07

Great point!!

Like you said, all this is the agame lady’s internal wish.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:44
miss rock the tigrayan cyber cadre, masquerading as an Amara nationalist, is basically saying what she wishes would happen. This is because she, like her fellow tplf cyber cadre trolls, wish to break up the alliance {PM Abiy/ENDF/Amara/Eritrea/Afar forces, etc) that sent her beloved tplf back to mekelle.
PM Abiy has his flaws and many mistakes, but one thing's for sure, he would not even dream of waging war against the shabian forces that saved his regime and the country too from an even worse civil war.
tplf already tried to overthrow the govt in asmara, when it had the entire country behind it, by force of course, and it failed in an epic manner.
the same would happen here, even though we know for sure, it wouldn't happen, because the amara would not fight, and the oromo would not fight; so who/what does that leave? tigrayans and abiy? lol. nope.

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Feb 2023, 23:20

Anbeta

Stop farting :lol:

No Ethiopian leader ever was slave to Europeans. We aint no slaves like you. Read our history 101 at least before you open your anbeta full of mouth and try to talk.

Are you talking about meles? :lol: meles ain't Ethiopian, he is your agame anbeta brother :lol:

We are Ethiopians here you are talking about! We ain't slaves :lol: በቃ ካንተጋ ኢር ላይ ስላወራህ ከኢትዮጵያዊጋ እኩል የሆንክ መሰለህ እንዴ :lol: :lol: :lol:

አፍህን እትክፈት መጀመሪያ እራስህን እወቅ ከዛ ሌሎችን አክብር አለበለዚያ ባህር ውስጥ ነው የምንወረውርህ። አንበጣ ሁላ

Temt wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:04
Misraq wrote:

Not that I care about PM Abiy's flip-flopping personality, but I think you are dead wrong on this one for begging Ferenjis is not new to Ethiopian leaders, ala the Tegaru culture, like you.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Feb 2023, 00:49

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 22:05
Your prediction is in line with this!

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 5#p1347122
Axumezana,

Your prediction and Misraq's is correct. However, it all has to do with the global war taking place currently against Russia and its Orthodox faith, and also Ethiopia's war will continue war will also be declared against ethiopia as well. I understand Abyi is predicting Ethiopia will be facing the same war to the point of disintegrating Ethiopia so he might have opted to follow the order's of West. We know allying with West means always the destruction of your own nation and people that is the requirement but at least you can still as dictator leaders will keep it safe. I think that is what Abyiy is doing. The other issue, will he also give up Nile? that maybe the requirement. This means also an attack against Amara. When Tplf wages war against Amara, Abiy will say I did not see as usual. In honesty, Eritrea will not be invaded it is a lie, it is just to distract Ethiopian and Amara. Look, Abiy released and untouched every Eritrean Tplf: Sebhat, released Bereket, so on this shows Eritreans are untouchable. Shbia will reconcile with Adwans Tplf, for instance, Debretsion is Eritrean and has links with Shabia. so that tells you there will not be war in Eritrea.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Feb 2023, 00:55

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacca,

We know how your hatred towards Amara and Orthdox and your comments before Abiy took over. Today, you want to be Shimagele as if all is peaceful because your kind happened to be in power? You mentioned about Asmara will not be affected but silence on amara because we know what is in your mind.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 08 Feb 2023, 02:42

Misraq,

That is what ordinary people like you think. Trust me, they will not seek regime change in Asmara. They like the status quo. Sanction, perhaps. But not regime change unless Abbiy complains and Isayas interferes in the amhara vs. Oromo situation. Isayas has survived for over fifty years in a tug of war situation. He is a survivalist. He also knows how to dominate and intimidate. He is not your ordinary dictator. He knows how far to push, and they know it. Eritrea is irrelevant as far as they are concerned. The Russians are paying little attention now, but when Eritrea needed help in the security council, neither Russia nor China came to help. Both East and West care far more about Ethiopia's stability. But, Ethiopia is hot. This ethnic strife thing is really bad. The blame goes to the young generation from all sides. This puzzle is tricky. The Eritrean people are very peaceful and perhaps too docile, unfortunately, the Eritrean government takes the people for granted. It is the opposite how Ethiopians interact with each other. As far as Ethiopians are concerned, Abbiy is dispensable. You guess is as good as anyone else's. I just don't think the West sees Isayas as a threat.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 08 Feb 2023, 04:02

Misraq your Axgame tribe wished evil for eritrea for a long time and then what happened, it's a painful memory for a long time the devastating defeat you suffered under shaebia. You can dream day and night, REBREBNA BE HALEWLEW WERADATAT ALET

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2023, 04:43

The only way to defeat Eritrea, is to nuke it. So go ahead, & we all go together. :mrgreen:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 08 Feb 2023, 09:07

Some of you responded with intelligence and some b!tches responded with emotions. Let's leave the emotional b!tches for now and focus on intelligence discourse

Let's focus on psychological facts and we will address the global and regional dynamics later

When we say psychological matters, we are speaking about the dubious con man that goes by the name of Abiy. He scammed many, dissolving and destroying his own cheerleaders and commerads but releasing the likes of Sibhat Nega and now sitting with getachew reda and the entire TPLF crew. Let's start from such personality and whether he will betray prospective partners or not in the future.

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Feb 2023, 10:18

Let's hypothesize extraordinary friendship (EF) relation (not ordinary ones)

If Eritrea (EF) = Abiy Ahmed = TPLF

Can Eritrea be Extraordinary Friend of TPLF as Abiy Ahmed? Or is Abiy Ahmed a catalyst that does not go in the actual reaction (fighting)? This is unreal or unlikely scenario, in my opinion.

--- The other silent force is Amhara. Where does the Amhara belong in the equation? In my opinion, Amhara is an active tectonic(volcanic) force un armed yet will erupt like the Turkish-Syrian volcano that leave debris of TPLF and Abiy Ahmed OLF behind. When? Time will till, but certainly will happen. The loose canon amateurish OLF thug Abiy Ahmed certainly have wild and weir dream

---- When talking of further incidence of war. Where does Abiy Ahmed get his army? He lost the support of Amhara people and in every road, territory, city of Amhara land he will be fought and ambushed. Furthermore, the Ethiopian economy an @ss hole economy. How can Tigray already depleted its youth population even think of war? Tigray is almost wiped out, its remnant youth is fleeing and fade up of war, now looking for food and shelter. Will these factors stop them? No! Because they all are crazy and delusional, they cause the death of millions, destructions of billions, dozens of TPLF mama rats dead, in the end they just stopped fighting, just like an animal . That is what dogs do, cats do, donkey do. Who emerged the winner? Eritrea. That is just the fact.

Right

Post by Right » 08 Feb 2023, 10:33

Misraq,

That is what have been cooked
. Progressive Ethiopians saw that coming by figuring out Abiye Ahmed 2 years ago. The enablers who supported him unconditionally are the biggest noise makers now.
The TPLF will get the corridor they are looking for. They will get Welkayit, Raya and Humera. Sudan will get part of Humera. PP will govern the rest with a structured ENDF and Oromo Liyu. The TPLF will wait out Issias for a pro TPLF regime.
The author of this tragic episode the US & EU are in.
And then the cycle of war and poverty will continue.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 Feb 2023, 10:43

Misraq, when we say "Regime change in Asmara - A new alignment of OPP, TPLF, the EU & U.S", some Eritreans think we are supporting the idea.
Absolutely NOT!

We are saying this to inform our Eritrean brothers and sisters what is cooking behind the scenes by these mafia groups and to warn Eritreans to get prepared for the worst.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 08 Feb 2023, 14:54

Eritrea’s involvement in Ethiopian affairs is very dangerous for the people of Eritrea. Wish Ethiopians good luck and stay out of their own affairs. A mouse sniffing the mouth of a cat is very dangerous for its safety. Unfortunately, Domestic grown Abbay Ethiopia protagonists infiltrated our movement for independence , continue to create obstacles to our hard won struggle. Unfortunately,the birth of independent Eritrea is yet to happen. Again, Ethiopians, solve your problem peacefully. Find a common ground and learn to give and take. All of you need to be winners.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Feb 2023, 15:43

ethiopianunity wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 00:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacca,

We know how your hatred towards Amara and Orthdox and your comments before Abiy took over. Today, you want to be Shimagele as if all is peaceful because your kind happened to be in power? You mentioned about Asmara will not be affected but silence on amara because we know what is in your mind.

Tigrayan unity,

Those old tricks of accusing anyone with a different opinion of hatred and so on, is old and lame man.
You TPLF Cyber cadre-trolls need to learn some new tricks.
Amara's can take care of themselves, they're a huge nation, not an isolated minority.
We know there's extremist groups from them who think that only Amharic can be a language used for church service, etc, and that the entire country is theirs, etc, but they don't represent the average Amara.
I have no problem with Orthodox as long as they realize Oromia is not their colony that they can or will rule, nor are they entitled to tell anyone what language others can pray or preach in. Jesus, peace be upon him, didn't speak Amharic or afaan Oromo or Tigrinya, and yet, some act as if only one or two of those mentioned languaheys can be used for church.