Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
JudgementDay1234

I am starting to believe the camilion bipolar pm is half tigrai-oromo diqala breed.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 07 Feb 2023, 20:13

Because he keeps saving his former bosses and later enemies the adwa shifta tplf leaders 3 times and later he sat down with them to conspire against amharas, god forbid he may be also conspiring with his former bosses and later enemies the adwa shifta tplf against eritrea, who knows about this Camilion bipolar.

kerenite

Re: I am starting to believe the camilion bipolar pm is half tigrai-oromo diqala breed.

Post by kerenite » 08 Feb 2023, 14:23

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 20:13
Because he keeps saving his former bosses and later enemies the adwa shifta tplf leaders 3 times and later he sat down with them to conspire against amharas, god forbid he may be also conspiring with his former bosses and later enemies the adwa shifta tplf against eritrea, who knows about this Camilion bipolar.
Tarik,

Why are you angry? If abi is half oromo and half tigrean then he is an ETHIOPIAN. Hence, if you are an Eritrean, you are a foreigner then what is your problem with he being an Ethiopian? It should not concern you. Should it? Lol and sittin lol. :lol:

Dark Energy

Re: I am starting to believe the camilion bipolar pm is half tigrai-oromo diqala breed.

Post by Dark Energy » 08 Feb 2023, 14:32

Kerenait,

Tarik aka the ape aka judgment 123 is not Eritrean. He is Amhara. :lol: :lol: Surprise surprise :lol:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Feb 2023, 14:46

Shabia is greedy and does not care for stability for Ethiopia as long as it serves its interest. I always say in order to stop war it is good to negotiate that is within Ethiopia and nothing to do with Shabia so Shabia is interefereing in every way. However, the peace negotation must not come at the expense of Ethiopians but should be by eliminating Tplf and Olf. If the continue existence of these groups remain then, that is the problem.

shabos, we know why you sent Dawd ibsa to Wellega eko. You want to contnue to destablize Ethiopia while you doing lip service to Amara. That is why I say Shabia is still the leader of Olf and Tplf. Shabia does not give a hoot how many Amaras are killed. Ethiopians keep being deceived over and over again by Aby and Shabia government. The Illuminatic religion requieres even to kill your own so that you can set up the type of system you want. It does not matter how many Amaras are in Asmara as proof Eritrea will not attack Ethiopia. That is what you don't get they use their own and other nations people to reach their objective! Shabia has been attacking Ethiopians /Amara ever since Dawd Ibsa was set up in Wellega. Dawd Ibsa, Olf, Tplf = Shabia. Those who died from their side are collatoral damage. The goal is to set up the system where their forechildren rule the region after destroying their competitors: Ethiopians/Amaras/ etc.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Feb 2023, 14:49

Dark Energy wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 14:32
Kerenait,

Tarik aka the ape aka judgment 123 is not Eritrean. He is Amhara. :lol: :lol: Surprise surprise :lol:
I know that brother Dark Energy, he is a gondere amhara, perhaps he is one fourth tigriyan and 3 Fourth gondere.

I was just teasing him :lol: :lol: :lol: