Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Eripoblikan

Re: Ascari speak Tigrigna because they were colonized by Tigrayans!

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Feb 2023, 05:50

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 02:03
. . .
I expected you to mediate in the current EOTC dispute.

But true to your Judas nature ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ), you are salivating on how you can take the dispute to your advantage. And as usual Eritreans are your scapegoat.

rKus wedi mammon (money) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 06:43

አራምባና፥ ቆቦ፤

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Feb 2023, 07:51

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 06:43
አራምባና፥ ቆቦ፤
Is that Rayan Tigrinya for 30 pieces of silver? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 09:24

Wether you speak Raya or Axum Tigrigna dialects the fact is as your colonial masters we made you to speak Tigrigna.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Feb 2023, 09:54

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 09:24
We started running a republic in the 1500's while you were busy sniffing some Emperor's behind till 1974 when the Derg came to power. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 09:57

Where is the evidence ? You have been always under our colony until the Italians re-enslave you!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Feb 2023, 10:06

Agame boy, the low IQ

First off, I am disgusted that your Agamina is associated with our pure Tigrena. Nonetheless, if your low iq theory holds, can the Afaris who live in 3 countries say one of them occupied the other, thus they share their language? About the Somalis who also live in 3 4 countries, the Gambelas, the Boronas, the Swhahilli speakers in 9 countries? :lol: :lol:

Aye nay Agame neger, god created you for our entertainment value :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 10:33

You are trying to compare apple with orange. Afars are nomads they have been roaming around as nomads. You may have to research who your masters( including Issu, Yemane Monkey, Hagos Kisha) have been.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 07 Feb 2023, 11:04

First of all u mozerfkkker agames r z real ascaris of sudan & usa & uk & egypt if u know what it means that is? :lol:. Ur useless cursed-land-tigray ppl have being learning our Eritrean invented Tigrinya language from watching our ERI-TV everyday. Second in ur cursed-land-tigray nobody speaks pure Eritrean made Tigrinya unless they were born or raised in my Eritrea & then we deported their stinky arses, like ur bill gates puzzzzy boy tedros adhanom. Third in ur cursed-land-tigray u mozerfkkkers speak Agaminya aka a mixed of amharic-galla-agew & some stolen my Eritrean tigrinya. Fourth & last no cursed-land-tigray parasite have ever invaded my Eritrea, they came there during hailesellassie & derg era 2 my Eritrea 2 beg & prostitute. How in z hell can a begger invade or colonizer another country? U moran [deleted] agame. Go & speak ur agaminya b4 u talk about my Eritrea's invented TIGRINYA. u mozerfkkkers stole our music,dances,food,clothes,history,photos & call it all cursed-land-tigray. U mozerfkkkkers r parasite who must all be exterminated every 1 year. :lol: :mrgreen:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Feb 2023, 11:54

Amharic was spoken in South Wollo Zone-Northz Shewa Zone since 1000 AD and even before that!

So how did it take Tigrinya up to 1900 1800 to remove Agewugna from Tembien and Raya?

This is because Tigrinya is Eritrean born language it spread from Seraye direction into Axum replacing Geez slowly encroaching south into tembien (agew) and west in shire (falasha-kunama)... Even today there are remants of olfa agews we can imagine alaje used to be hemre but to due famines in tigray the tigrayans migrated southwards in raya destroying agew language

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 07 Feb 2023, 12:15

Agame Zana,

Your Agame Shinasha history of Benshaquleshare begins with the notorious zemene mesafinti bandit named Michael Suhul who came to power with the help of Eritrean Bahre Negassi who founded Adwa so that he could rule over your Agame aszzzz. :lol: :lol:

Hence,
Agame boy,
Your history in Tigray begins after Zemene Mesafinti. Before that you were dancing in the forest of present Benshaqule sphere.
The only African inhabitants of Axum were the five clans of Eritrean Beja tribes. :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 15:33

You do not know history , the Bejas we're under the colony of the Axum empire and they were at one point punished for rebelling .

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Feb 2023, 17:49

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 10:33
You are trying to compare apple with orange. Afars are nomads they have been roaming around as nomads. You may have to research who your masters( including Issu, Yemane Monkey, Hagos Kisha) have been.
You have to listen to Nigusse Chaka one day. All the clueless TPLF cadres were trying to brainwash Eritrean oppositionists with the story that Isaias is from Tembien. When Abiy came to power and Issu started to ally with Amhara nationalists, the same cadres changed the story claiming Issu is from Gonder. They should have foreseen the beating that was to come at the hands of ENDF, EDF, Fanno and Afar Specials and couldn't reconcile one of their own folk was the mastermind of such beating :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Some distant Tembenite relative of Issu probably passed the GPS location of the hideouts of TPLF leaders in kola Tembien in the first round. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's probably why in Pretoria they opted to surrender their arms to Abiy than relive the same experience of the first round of retreat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Feb 2023, 18:16

Eripoblikan wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 17:49

P.S. Some distant Tembenite relative of Issu probably passed the GPS location of the hideouts of TPLF leaders in kola Tembien in the first round. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is one and only one Tembienite here in Mereja that has a strong dislike for TPLF leaders. Halafi, you are busted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Feb 2023, 22:50

There no such a thing called rayan tigigna or welkietian tirigna :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just make sh'it up as you go, right, huh? :lol:

ሊበሏት ያሟራትን አንበጣ በረሮ ነች ይሏታል። አላቹ እናንተ :lol:

አይ እናንተ :lol:

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 09:24
Wether you speak Raya or Axum Tigrigna dialects the fact is as your colonial masters we made you to speak Tigrigna.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 23:02

You may not know በድኑ Issu is my close blood relative ! That is why I call him በድኑ፤

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 08 Feb 2023, 00:31

Axumezana wrote:
07 Feb 2023, 23:02
You may not know በድኑ Issu is my close blood relative ! That is why I call him በድኑ፤
በድኑ's relative probably has some element of በድኑ'ness. Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol: