Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

unseen in f!lthy Agames, Oromos have shown civilization in Jimma, Shashemene, Nazreth and Asebe Teferi

Post by Misraq » 06 Feb 2023, 22:38

Christian orthodox oromos and some muslims are showing humanity which you will never see in the f!lthy agames. Oromos in Jimma chased away the fake blitsigigna gangster synod. They did the same in Asebe teferi (chiro) and Nazreth. in solidarity to these brothers, i won't use the term galla and if i use it please take it as pente oromos, shennes, opdos and onegs.

the bulk of orthodox oromos are showing middle finger to the pente gallas

sun
Member+

Re: unseen in f!lthy Agames, Oromos have shown civilization in Jimma, Shashemene, Nazreth and Asebe Teferi

Post by sun » 06 Feb 2023, 23:03

Misraq wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 22:38
Christian orthodox oromos and some muslims are showing humanity which you will never see in the f!lthy agames. Oromos in Jimma chased away the fake blitsigigna gangster synod. They did the same in Asebe teferi (chiro) and Nazreth. in solidarity to these brothers, i won't use the term galla and if i use it please take it as pente oromos, shennes, opdos and onegs.

the bulk of orthodox oromos are showing middle finger to the pente gallas
You feel so much over sexed and sweaty like the river fish when you think about these medieval racist fake clergies when you open wide your greasy behind and stinky mouth to bad mouth noble character innocent people who just wanted to teach about God in their own language while the shameless medieval racist Amhara clergies who think that they own Oromos and the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities are only their exclusive propertie in their exclusive ownership. Be careful of my horse's king size ****! :lol: