Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Video Of:Z Sabean Religion,It's Better Than Fake Islam & Fake Christianity, It's Based On "WATER"!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 06 Feb 2023, 19:49

My Eritrean & Ethiopian ppl love White aka Pink ppl & arab ppl's religion than their own, so i got u a decent & simple arab religion called sabean religion of iraq which is purely based on water, @ least u will be clean from ur sins. :lol: :mrgreen:

Noble Amhara

Re: Video Of:Z Sabean Religion,It's Better Than Fake Islam & Fake Christianity, It's Based On "WATER"!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Feb 2023, 20:00

This is a biblical religion they follow Yohannas the baptist
The Mandaeans group existence into two main categories: light and darkness.[130] They have a dualistic view of life, that encompasses both good and evil; all good is thought to have come from the World of Light (i.e. lightworld) and all evil from the World of Darkness.[130] In relation to the body–mind dualism coined by Descartes, Mandaeans consider the body, and all material, worldly things, to have come from the dark, while the soul (sometimes referred to as the mind) is a product of the lightworld.

Mandaeans believe that there is a constant battle or conflict between the forces of good and evil. The forces of good are represented by Nhura (Light) and Maia Hayyi (Living Water) and those of evil are represented by Hshuka (darkness) and Maia Tahmi (dead or rancid water). The two waters are mixed in all things in order to achieve a balance. Mandaeans also believe in an afterlife or heaven called Alma d-Nhura (World of Light).[133]

In Mandaeism, the World of Light is ruled by a Supreme God, known as Hayyi Rabbi ('The Great Life' or 'The Great Living God').[133] Other names used are Mare d'Rabuta ('Lord of Greatness'), Mana Rabba ('The Great Mind'), Melka d'Nhura ('King of Light') and Hayyi Qadmaiyi ('The First Life').[62][134] God is so great, vast, and incomprehensible that no words can fully depict how awesome God is. It is believed that an innumerable number of uthras (angels or guardians),[66]: 8  manifested from the light, surround and perform acts of worship to praise and honor God. They inhabit worlds separate from the lightworld and some are commonly referred to as emanations and are subservient beings to 'The First Life'; their names include Second, Third, and Fourth Life (i.e. Yōšamin, Abathur, and Ptahil).[135][66]: 8