Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Be aware Ethiopians

Post by euroland » 05 Feb 2023, 21:06

Agames are explaining the current church to the fullest. Beware of these Mereja Agames, Amara pretenders. These pretenders couldn’t careless if the church burns to the ground as long as the fire engulfs the entire nation. They seems to obsessed about the current situation more than anyone else…..wonder why

-Wedi
-Tesfa news
-Selam/
-Misraq
-Nobel Amara aka Nobel Agame
-Union
-Ethiopianunity
-Right

Wedi
Member+

Re: Be aware Ethiopians

Post by Wedi » 05 Feb 2023, 21:43

euroland wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 21:06
Agames are explaining the current church to the fullest. Beware of these Mereja Agames, Amara pretenders. These pretenders couldn’t careless if the church burns to the ground as long as the fire engulfs the entire nation. They seems to obsessed about the current situation more than anyone else…..wonder why

-Wedi
-Tesfa news
-Selam/
-Misraq
-Union
-Ethiopianunity
-Right
watch this!! Did we do diffrent than our people?
:P

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Feb 2023, 21:50

Ascari Euro,

I see your corcodile tears running over your cheeks!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 05 Feb 2023, 22:00

ጁንታ ወያኔ ዎገኖቼ በውክልና ጦርነቱ የደረሰባቸው አሳፋሪ ሽንፈትን ለመካካስ ያስችለናል ብለው ያሰቡትን ሴራ ሁሉ ለመፈፀም ወደ ኋላ አይሉም። የትግራይ ኡናቶቻችን አንድ ሚልየን ልጆቻችን የት ገቡ እያሉ በስቃይ ላይ ነው ያሉት። የሕወሃቱ ፓትርያርክ አባ ማትያስ ደግሞ ለሥልጣናቸው እንጂ ቅንጣት ለትግራይ ህዝብ ደንታ እንደሌላቸው አሳምረን እናውቃለን። :roll: :roll:

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Feb 2023, 23:50

euroland,
Good observation.

I agree with your list and their motive. I would also add TGAA(Tigray Association of north AMerica) aka selam to your list.
They are trying to appear sympatizers of the church yet what they wanted is make things worse and ignite a chaos in the country and for some obscure reason the government is aiding them in their effort.
euroland wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 21:06

-Wedi
-Tesfa news
-Selam/
-Misraq
-Union
-Ethiopianunity
-Right

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Feb 2023, 22:00

Forced unity
Misraq
And selam are pure Amhara
Misraq might be a bit Nilotic but he has most likely a grandma of a mother from Shewa Amhara but he is till classified as a neftenga

Forced unity is also pure Amhara

Noble Amhara is a shabian hundred percent sure
About that the rest i don’t know they could be agames. Or not but the three I mentioned are
Amhara

Dr Zackovich

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Feb 2023, 22:19

Zack wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 22:00
Forced unity
Misraq
And selam are pure Amhara
Misraq might be a bit Nilotic
but he has most likely a grandma of a mother from Shewa Amhara but he is till classified as a neftenga

Forced unity is also pure Amhara

Noble Amhara is a shabian hundred percent sure
About that the rest i don’t know they could be agames. Or not but the three I mentioned are
Amhara

Dr Zackovich
You made my day???