Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Sham Geshu and her son assassinated by Eritrean soldiers.

Post by almaze » 05 Feb 2023, 03:39

Eritrean soldiers gunned down Sham Geshu, an artist from Eritrea, as she attempted to escape the country over the Sudanese border.

almaze
Member+

Re: Sham Geshu and her son assassinated by Eritrean soldiers.

Post by almaze » 05 Feb 2023, 03:54

Will there be coverage on ERI-TV of this heinous crime committed by the Eritrean armed forces?

ANTICO

Post by ANTICO » 05 Feb 2023, 03:59

Please wait, video is loading...

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 05 Feb 2023, 05:06

Everyone's attention right now is focused on the obituaries that are published in the Haddas Eritrea newspaper since it is where we will find out about the passing of our friends and family members.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 Feb 2023, 10:27

Almaze the agame hoe, not that I believe that Shaebia killed her and her son, but in any country if some one violates their countries policies so much so they want to flee the country illegally (with out exit visas) as you stated no matter how patriotic they were while inside their country they always pay the ultimate awful prizes.
Yes she was beautiful, talented and her son died due to her decision (if what you said is true) but once a patriotic always needs to to stay patriotic to the end.
Because one was patriotic, tegadelay/lait should not be a license to do what is against their country’s policies.
Again you stupid hoe just don’t want a tragedy to go to waste and here you are as usual trying to smear the Eritrean govt name bringing fake news from your ASAW a’ss hole.
And you will swallow your own vomit as usual after her and her son passing away comes to light.
But even so, you mother fu’ckers never stop your evil propagandas. You still will bring some other things deliberately.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Feb 2023, 10:33

Hamasienay fascists shot her and flipped her car over the cliff when she tried to escape the tyranny!

Rest in Peace our beloved Tigreyit Star!
Last edited by TesfaNews on 05 Feb 2023, 10:40, edited 2 times in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 05 Feb 2023, 10:39

TesfaAgame,

You are coming out. We always knew that you are a stinko! Now do the same with your other nick-names, tarik, wedi, tog anjal, and so on!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Feb 2023, 16:15

almaze wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 03:39
Eritrean soldiers gunned down Sham Geshu, an artist from Eritrea, as she attempted to escape the country over the Sudanese border.

This eri sister lost her life with her son in a car accident. It is sad day for eritreans in general and to the eritrean tigrayit speakers in particular.

Hey, what I noticed here, no issu worshippers here are extending their sorrow to her family.

Who is shamu?

She was living in Eritrea and she was not anti-higdef. But as I always say, this forum is infested with amiches and deQi torserawit amharu and who pose as eritreans hence they don't know her. For them the deQi torserawit eritrea is tigrigna.

P. S. Same as my nephew who returned back to eritrea from tembien where he was stationed there for several months and later deployed to badme area and from there he was redeployed to shire area and from there his unit made it alive to eritrea. Hey, by the way, I talked to my nephew, I told him if he can make it to ethioipia or sudan I promise him that me and my brothers will bring him here to the west.

Finally, as the deQi torserawit who branded my nephew as shire agame, our beautiful young shamu is not spared she is shire agame too for them.

Rip my sister or should I say daughter.
Last edited by kerenite on 05 Feb 2023, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Feb 2023, 16:29

Stfu, you idiot- pretender!

kerenite wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 16:15
almaze wrote:

This eri sister lost her life with her son in car accident. It is sad day for eritreans in general and to the eritrean tigrayit speakers in particular.

Hey, what I noticed here, no issu worshippers here are extending their sorrow to her family.

Who is shamu?

She was living in Eritrea and she was not anti-higdef. But as I always I say, this forum is infested with amiches and deQi torserawit amharu and who pose as eritreans hence they don't know her.

P. S. Same as my nephew who returned back to eritrea from tembien where he was stationed there for several months and later deployed to badme area and from there he was redeployed to shire area and from there his unit made it alive to eritrea.

Finally, as the deQi torserawit who branded my nephew as shire agame, our beautiful young shamu is shire agame too for them.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 Feb 2023, 18:01

Kerenite the filthy Wedi shermu’tta agame, never mind about you didn’t see or hear about the many condolences to Sham and her son. But rather than accusing us as if we are not heart broken by the sad news, why didn’t you tell your sister how she died when your sister is acting evil and accusing the govt of her and her son’s untimely death?
Loxmax Wedi qosal, harfaf mitra agame.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Feb 2023, 21:43

Wedi Shire

If you really care about this girl’s untimely death, you would have said to stop to your agame sister, almaz, to make fun of this tragedy; however, as usual, you were attacking Eritreans. This by itself let us know who you are.

As to your “nephew’s” return, he must be not Muslim. Remember, when you saw Awel Yasin in Axum oblique, you said he couldn’t be a Muslim because is serving the “HIGDEF”? I am with other Eritrean brothers here as far as their suspicion of your identity. I had given you a benefit of a doubt for far too long until I notice a pattern where you would never ever attack the agames cadre here even when they are calling for the killing of the entire Eritrean population or the Weyane’s crimes against the Afari Muslims where the Weyanes burned their mosques, rapped their children and disrespect the Qoran. I think you are neither Eritrean nor Muslim. If you were at least Muslim, you would have condemn the Weyane’s crime, not attacking the Weyane enemies.

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

This eri sister lost her life with her son in a car accident. It is sad day for eritreans in general and to the eritrean tigrayit speakers in particular.

Who is shamu?

She was living in Eritrea and she was not anti-higdef. But as I always say, this forum is infested with amiches and deQi torserawit amharu and who pose as eritreans hence they don't know her. For them the deQi torserawit eritrea is tigrigna.

P. S. Same as my nephew who returned back to eritrea from tembien where he was stationed there for several months and later deployed to badme area and from there he was redeployed to shire area and from there his unit made it alive to eritrea. Hey, by the way, I talked to my nephew, I told him if he can make it to ethioipia or sudan I promise him that me and my brothers will bring him here to the west.

Finally, as the deQi torserawit who branded my nephew as shire agame, our beautiful young shamu is not spared she is shire agame too for them.

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 05 Feb 2023, 22:04

ብቀንዱ ንንእስነትኪ ስዒቡ ካኣ ን ስነ ጥበብ ጉድኣትን ጉድለትን እዩ::

ብሞት ኣይንብከ ብ ኣማውታ ንብከ ይብሉ ወለድና እግዛኣብሄር ይቀበልኪ ንስድራ ካኣ ጽንዓት ይሃብ ሻም ጌሹ::

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Feb 2023, 13:24

euroland wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 21:43
Wedi Shire

If you really care about this girl’s untimely death, you would have said to stop to your agame sister, almaz, to make fun of this tragedy; however, as usual, you were attacking Eritreans. This by itself let us know who you are.

As to your “nephew’s” return, he must be not Muslim. Remember, when you saw Awel Yasin in Axum oblique, you said he couldn’t be a Muslim because is serving the “HIGDEF”? I am with other Eritrean brothers here as far as their suspicion of your identity. I had given you a benefit of a doubt for far too long until I notice a pattern where you would never ever attack the agames cadre here even when they are calling for the killing of the entire Eritrean population or the Weyane’s crimes against the Afari Muslims where the Weyanes burned their mosques, rapped their children and disrespect the Qoran. I think you are neither Eritrean nor Muslim. If you were at least Muslim, you would have condemn the Weyane’s crime, not attacking the Weyane enemies.

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

Who is shamu?

Amiche or should I address you as Euro-Qintir as the ethiopians call you here?

You SOB, I am a muslim and a proud muslim eritrean who belongs to the bejas.

I respect my eritrean christian brothers, I hate the fanatics from both religious groups be it muslims or christians.

You amiche and the other 2 deQi tor serawit love to call me shire agame here in this forum albeit deep down you know you are lying ya amiche. Lemaywkush tagneni yiblu goytotki amharu.

Finally,

Shire this shire that kitibla tshay Aribatitkin deQi Qorit...kemey! Gele yishershirkin.. :evil:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Feb 2023, 13:33

Kerenites are Bilen not Beja you self hating agame :lol: :lol:

kerenite wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 13:24
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

Who is shamu?

I respect my eritrean christian brothers, I hate the fanatics from both religious groups be it muslims or christians.

You amiche and the other 2 deQi tor serawit love to call me shire agame here in this forum albeit deep down you know you are lying ya amiche. Lemaywkush tagneni yiblu goytotki amharu.

Finally,

Shire this shire that kitibla tshay Aribatitkin deQi Qorit...kemey! Gele yishershirkin.. :evil:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Feb 2023, 14:24

TesfaNews wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 13:33
Kerenites are Bilen not Beja you self hating agame :lol: :lol:

kerenite wrote:
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

Who is shamu?

Finally,

Tarik,

Keren is a multicultural city, the overwhelming majority of billenis do not reside in keren but in the environs. Inside keren, you find all 8 eri-ethnic groups living along with the billenis harmoniously.

To come to your question, my ancestors share keren area as well, you have here the beit MuAllim (my ancestors), the beit juk, the beit tekles and the mensaE, they are all the children of the beja. They have been living there since more than a millennium.

Tarik, I hope you learned something.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Feb 2023, 16:23

Wedi Shire
Don’t avoid the question.
If you were true “Eritrean”, then why you never condemn the attack on Eritrean people by the agames here? Not that musmush like would change anything. Furthermore, when our Muslim sisters and mothers were gang rapped in Saho villages accross the Irob enviros during the 198-2000 Weyane’s invasion, why haven’t outraged? When the Weyane soldiers took a sh1t inside the mosques of Afar as well as in Saho villages, why you never criticize them? You have always been pro Weyane even when Weyane was massacring our people without choosing where they are from nor what religious they follow. But then, when Ethiopian, specially the Fanos start retaliating against the Agames , you were outraged. Funny how you have a selective outrage. If one is walking like a duck, eats like a dock and acts like a duck, it is a duck. You are indeed an Eritrean pretender Agame. All the indications are there my “wedi Shire” neighbor.

kerenite wrote:
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

Who is shamu?

Finally,

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Feb 2023, 16:55

euroland wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 16:23
Wedi Shire
If you were true “Eritrean”, then why you never condemn the attack on Eritrean people by the agames here? Not that musmush like would change anything. Furthermore, when our Muslim sisters and mothers were gang rapped in Saho villages accross the Irob enviros during the 198-2000 Weyane’s invasion, why haven’t outraged? When the Weyane soldiers took a sh1t inside the mosques of Afar as well as in Saho villages, why you never criticize them? You have always been pro Weyane even when Weyane was massacring our people without choosing where they are from nor what religious they follow. But then, when Ethiopian, specially the Fanos start retaliating against the Agames , you were outraged. Funny how you have a selective outrage. If one is walking like a duck, eats like a dock and acts like a duck, it is a duck. You are indeed an Eritrean pretender Agame. All the indications are there my “wedi Shire” neighbor.

kerenite wrote:
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

Who is shamu?

Finally,

Amiche,

You are lucky that I gave attention to you. Usually, I don't engage myslef in any debate with amiches and deQi serawit.

So STFU and don't try to draw my attention.

Get lost!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Feb 2023, 18:36

Wedi Shire

Still waiting for the improvement questions I raised; why are scared answering them? :lol:

Listen, anta Weyanay, don’t ever pretend that to be Eritrean Muslim, our Muslims aren’t slow flake like nor they ever negotiate on their proud Eritrean identity. When you said Awel couldn’t be a Muslim because he is a proud nationalist, that was an obvious indication that you are through and through an Agame who hates ALL Eritreans, including our Muslim brothers and sisters.

If you are Muslim agame, worry about when your family would be buried without being chased out from their own village or build mosques in their own land. Gohaf

kerenite wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 16:55
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
almaze wrote:

Who is shamu?

Finally,

Amiche,

You are lucky that I gave attention to you. Usually, I don't engage myslef in any debate with amiches and deQi serawit.

Get lost!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Feb 2023, 09:06

euroland wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 18:36
Wedi Shire

Still waiting for the improvement questions I raised; why are scared answering them? :lol:

Listen, anta Weyanay, don’t ever pretend that to be Eritrean Muslim, our Muslims aren’t slow flake like nor they ever negotiate on their proud Eritrean identity. When you said Awel couldn’t be a Muslim because he is a proud nationalist, that was an obvious indication that you are through and through an Agame who hates ALL Eritreans, including our Muslim brothers and sisters.

If you are Muslim agame, worry about when your family would be buried without being chased out from their own village or build mosques in their own land. Gohaf

kerenite wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 16:55
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:
euroland wrote:
Wedi Shire

kerenite wrote:

Who is shamu?

Finally,

Amiche,

Get lost!
Ouch!! This^^^ relly hurts shirtamu’s agameW behind.