Re: agewmedir, amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Feb 2023, 21:13

ቤተክርስቲያናችን
ታሪካችን
አንድነታችን
ህልውናችን
ልባችን
ደስታችን

Sekeram opfist!!! Anbeta bela!! Leba!!! Ye hizb telat!! Ye satan serategna! dingai ras communist !ሲኦል ይጠራሃል

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Feb 2023, 22:35

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 21:13
ቤተክርስቲያናችን
ታሪካችን
አንድነታችን
ህልውናችን
ልባችን
ደስታችን

Sekeram opfist!!! Anbeta bela!! Leba!!! Ye hizb telat!! Ye satan serategna! dingai ras communist !ሲኦል ይጠራሃል
After you arrive in hell you will be
Despite your primitive narcissistic self righteousness you will be the first to enter ሲኦል because ሲኦል ይጠራሃል! After you arrive in hell you will be an employee of hell because you hate those people whom God loves. :P

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Feb 2023, 22:41

Sun aka fiyameta

Would you like it if someone was advocating for AFAR independence from Eritrea whom you deprive from economic activity? Or TIGREYIT independence from Eritrea or RASHAYDA independence from eritrea?

First ask yourself that

We know you are no better then us if not worse! Because we do not impose ourselves on anyone! Everyone in Amhara is free but the only requirement is to not work with TPLF Communist Terrorist! We promote unity love and peace for the benefit of everyone!

Hell is definitely calling for its children back! The children of communism like opfist that cause genocides and divisions!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Feb 2023, 22:58

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 22:41
Sun aka fiyameta

Would you like it if someone was advocating for AFAR independence from Eritrea whom you deprive from economic activity? Or TIGREYIT independence from Eritrea or RASHAYDA independence from eritrea?

First ask yourself that

We know you are no better then us if not worse! Because we do not impose ourselves on anyone! Everyone in Amhara is free but the only requirement is to not work with TPLF Communist Terrorist! We promote unity love and peace for the benefit of everyone!

If you are claiming that "you"don't impose yourself on anyone then why are you and your buddies are getting very violent and try to prevent Oromos from teaching and preaching the words of God to Oromos in Afaan Oromo the beautiful and the blessed, because that in fact is against the wishes and statements of GOD.

Talking and preaching about God as if God is their private registered company while in fact doing in practice the devil's job is very wrong. They are talking about broken laws and crime have been committed but what laws are broken and what crimes have taken place when two factions within the same institutions happen to have different opinion? Very bully and arrogant.

Following the churches normal and standing procedures they did not even ask the clergies they swiftly expelled to have the chance to appear before their own relevant committee to come and explain issues and defend theme selves. So those who implemented arbitrary expulsion have made out of themselves the arresting police men, the prosecutor, the presiding judge, the prison guards and the informants on the loose like the wild Moose.

Oromos have never interfered as to what language and what God or religion the Amharas in their own region can worship and preach? Amazing self contradiction!
Last edited by sun on 04 Feb 2023, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Feb 2023, 23:01

Skunny

I am talking as amhara region in 30 years we have not done any imposition (my generation) but you are around 50 years old so you trying to attack us for things we did not do

Now the spread of Christianity in the south was done by

1- amharic church
2-english church

Now the issue of language was never truely raised especially in urban areas were diversity exists in rural areas i believe oromigna was adopted

The attack on EOC by fake Orthodox was orchastrated as a political move. The language and synod issue can be solved by rule of law! Not by division and arresting of abune which is A IMPOSITION !

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Feb 2023, 23:32

Loony,

I have to ask that from the Oromos, Tigryans, Kimant, Weito, Argoba, Shinasha, etc, of that nice region before accepting your claims. Okay? Okay!!

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 23:01
Skunny

I am talking as amhara region in 30 years we have not done any imposition (my generation) but you are around 50 years old so you trying to attack us for things we did not do

Now the spread of Christianity in the south was done by

1- amharic church
2-english church

Now the issue of language was never truely raised especially in urban areas were diversity exists in rural areas i believe oromigna was adopted

The attack on EOC by fake Orthodox was orchastrated as a political move. The language and synod issue can be solved by rule of law! Not by division and arresting of abune which is A IMPOSITION !

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Feb 2023, 23:43

I have to ask AFAR TIGEYIT JIBERTE KUNAMA SAHO NARA about how YOU TIGRINYA treat them!