No, You can't Touch This!

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 04 Feb 2023, 16:36

No, You can't Touch This!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: No, You can't Touch This!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Feb 2023, 17:16

የነጌ ሰዉ፡

I think the song is out of sync with the reality on the ground today: humans are going to not only touch but also go beyond and conquer every inch of the universe and the corresponding human imaginations, including any sort of human dogmas.

It has to be rewritten and say "yes, go on and touch it" (to attract more audiences).

Don't you think?

Right

Post by Right » 04 Feb 2023, 17:28

It is a very big mistake to influence and high jack the orthodox institution.

From here it is down hill for the PP regime.
What a bunch of amateurs. Pigs.

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 04 Feb 2023, 18:58

DefendTheTruth,

Your support for Dr.Abiy should be principled rather than opportunistic
Our (no let me be more specific and say my unreserved support) to Dr. Abiy’s government was solely based on his promises to lift that country from dirty tribal politics and poverty, as was the case with his predecessor and take it to prosperity than real tangible practical changes. Of course there are many promising startups here and there but that mean almost nothing and is not sustainable if he resort to/is going down with dirty tribal politics. I use to think and still think Abiy is wiser than that. I hope he is bluffing with his remarks and warnings the other day and change the downhill course we are hearing and seeing. All this time I thought he is fighting some internal forces(per his own words) with in his own party I hope that is still the case.
ከራሱ ህዝብ ጋር ያለ አሳማኝ ምክንያት የተቋሰለ የታዳጊ ሀገር መሪ የአሜሪካ ቁርስ ከቆየም ምሳ ነው የሚሆነው!!
Let me not say/go further and sum it up by saying -I hope he is not taking the country in to chaos and down with him dashing all our hope of better future for Ethiopia/ns.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 17:16
የነጌ ሰዉ፡

I think the song is out of sync with the reality on the ground today: humans are going to not only touch but also go beyond and conquer every inch of the universe and the corresponding human imaginations, including any sort of human dogmas.

It has to be rewritten and say "yes, go on and touch it" (to attract more audiences).

Don't you think?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Feb 2023, 08:50

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 18:58
DefendTheTruth,

Our (no let me be more specific and say my unreserved support) to Dr. Abiy’s government was solely based on his promises to lift that country from dirty tribal politics and poverty, as was the case with his predecessor and take it to prosperity than real tangible practical changes. Of course there are many promising startups here and there but that mean almost nothing and is not sustainable if he resort to/is going down with dirty tribal politics. I use to think and still think Abiy is wiser than that. I hope he is bluffing with his remarks and warnings the other day and change the downhill course we are hearing and seeing. All this time I thought he is fighting some internal forces(per his own words) with in his own party I hope that is still the case.
Let me not say/go further and sum it up by saying -I hope he is not taking the country in to chaos and down with him dashing all our hope of better future for Ethiopia/ns.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
የነጌ ሰዉ፡

Don't you think?
የነጌ ሰዉ,

let me start by expressing my own view with regard to the issue of "tribal politics" and state to you clearly that I am not sure about what people are talking when they talk about it. I am not sure if you yourself are clear to yourself when you use this phrase.

It should be safe to say at least it depends on from which angel you are looking at it: on the one hand it simply states about being equal, for the other it is about one is more equal than the other.

If you think Abiy Ahmed is promoting "tribal politics" then go ahead please and be honest to yourself and list the measures (decisions) he has taken so far and demonstrate his actions in doing so.

As an example I can provide you a recent statement he made public (which people are busy "blocking") and you can use it to demonstrate that the man is promoting "tribal politics", see the link below. If you can't provide any sort of coroborating evidence to your grand allegations, then you must have been either hijacked from your initial position without a reason or you had a different agenda from the get go to "support" him.

You don't have to support Abiy Ahmed, if you mean business, you simply need to support the cause of the country and its people, in my view!

We can't simply pick and throw away "tribal politics" because just many people advise us to do so, wheather we like it or not it is what we have for now. You can't simply pick it up and throw it away and afterwards find yourself in a much worse situation to get it back. In case you opt to do so, then you have to make sure that you have a better alternative, or even a viable alternative.

We don't have an alternative at the moment! Prove me wrong, please.

Don't tell me please disobeying the rule of the law is a better alternative, which is a disguise to take the country into an abyss of chaoes. I have said to that route "thanks but no thanks", long time ago!

Those making the high pitched noises today are the same people who were calling for a chaoes by not obeying the rule of law in the country. They have one and the same goal, either instigate chaos and use it as a means to grab power or make the country ungovernable for the foreseable future.

They were making the same high-pitched noise just yesterday of not being allowed to raise a flag that is no where in the legal system of the country officially recognised as an official symbol.

We ask about many fundamental quesitions but we then keep getting as an answer the same old and over-used "tribal politics". It is time to question now what it really means!
Please wait, video is loading...

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Feb 2023, 11:52

I'm not accusing Dr.Abiy of being a tribalist or of anything. All am saying is I didn't (without going in any detail) like what I heard not a hearsay but his own words infront of his cabinet.

My support for his government has no string attached except expecting his 'unedited vision for Ethiopia' that he had been preahing us thus far-period!

I am not going to blow, an already blown out of proportion issue by responding to your never ending unconstitutional claims after claims on this country .

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 08:50
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 18:58
DefendTheTruth,

DefendTheTruth wrote:
የነጌ ሰዉ፡

Don't you think?
የነጌ ሰዉ,

let me start by expressing my own view with regard to the issue of "tribal politics" and state to you clearly that I am not sure about what people are talking when they talk about it. I am not sure if you yourself are clear to yourself when you use this phrase.

It should be safe to say at least it depends on from which angel you are looking at it: on the one hand it simply states about being equal, for the other it is about one is more equal than the other.

If you think Abiy Ahmed is promoting "tribal politics" then go ahead please and be honest to yourself and list the measures (decisions) he has taken so far and demonstrate his actions in doing so.

As an example I can provide you a recent statement he made public (which people are busy "blocking") and you can use it to demonstrate that the man is promoting "tribal politics", see the link below. If you can't provide any sort of coroborating evidence to your grand allegations, then you must have been either hijacked from your initial position without a reason or you had a different agenda from the get go to "support" him.

You don't have to support Abiy Ahmed, if you mean business, you simply need to support the cause of the country and its people, in my view!

We can't simply pick and throw away "tribal politics" because just many people advise us to do so, wheather we like it or not it is what we have for now. You can't simply pick it up and throw it away and afterwards find yourself in a much worse situation to get it back. In case you opt to do so, then you have to make sure that you have a better alternative, or even a viable alternative.

We don't have an alternative at the moment! Prove me wrong, please.

Don't tell me please disobeying the rule of the law is a better alternative, which is a disguise to take the country into an abyss of chaoes. I have said to that route "thanks but no thanks", long time ago!

Those making the high pitched noises today are the same people who were calling for a chaoes by not obeying the rule of law in the country. They have one and the same goal, either instigate chaos and use it as a means to grab power or make the country ungovernable for the foreseable future.

They were making the same high-pitched noise just yesterday of not being allowed to raise a flag that is no where in the legal system of the country officially recognised as an official symbol.

We ask about many fundamental quesitions but we then keep getting as an answer the same old and over-used "tribal politics". It is time to question now what it really means!
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Feb 2023, 12:04

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 11:52
I'm not accusing Dr.Abiy of being a tribalist or of anything. All am saying is I didn't (without going in any detail) like what I heard not a hearsay but his own words infront of his cabinet.

My support for his government has no string attached except expecting his 'unedited vision for Ethiopia' that he had been preahing us thus far-period!

I am not going to blow, an already blown out of proportion issue by responding to your never ending unconstitutional claims after claims on this country .
The only thing I asked you to do is corroborate your own claims and substantiate your own allegations, but then you came back and said that you are not going to "blow" it.

With that I rest my case!

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Feb 2023, 14:12

DefendTheTruth

What allegation?
You see the difference between a supporter and acadre, in my vocabulary here, is that no matter what Dr. Abiy does a cadre will go along with it . For them it is not about right or wrong, it is more of livelihood than principle. Onthe other hand a supportter has many question he ask him/herself before throwing his/her valuable support . For a supporter,in my own little vocabulary here again , it is about principle, about truth , it is more often than not about professionalism . A supporter would ask him/herself : why do i support?, does my support has any effect on million of people and society as a whole, e.t.c.
I am not a cadre and I will critisize, blame and hold my leader responsible when things go wrong because of his/her actions/decisions, well a leader is a human too-make mistakes like all of us but his supporter should have his/her back by pointing out when they feel things are wrong..
When i believe he does right i will be with him, support him, encourge him . And that , i believe, is how it should be.
Because Ethiopia is for Ethiopia/ns. It is not Dr Abiy’s personal business empire. He need our support and we need his wise leadership so that we move this country forward together .

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 12:04
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

The only thing I asked you to do is corroborate your own claims and substantiate your own allegations, but then you came back and said that you are not going to "blow" it.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Feb 2023, 15:35

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 14:12
DefendTheTruth

What allegation?
You see the difference between a supporter and acadre, in my vocabulary here, is that no matter what Dr. Abiy does a cadre will go along with it . For them it is not about right or wrong, it is more of livelihood than principle. Onthe other hand a supportter has many question he ask him/herself before throwing his/her valuable support . For a supporter,in my own little vocabulary here again , it is about principle, about truth , it is more often than not about professionalism . A supporter would ask him/herself : why do i support?, does my support has any effect on million of people and society as a whole, e.t.c.
I am not a cadre and I will critisize, blame and hold my leader responsible when things go wrong because of his/her actions/decisions, well a leader is a human too-make mistakes like all of us but his supporter should have his/her back by pointing out when they feel things are wrong..
When i believe he does right i will be with him, support him, encourge him . And that , i believe, is how it should be.
Because Ethiopia is for Ethiopia/ns. It is not Dr Abiy’s personal business empire. He need our support and we need his wise leadership so that we move this country forward together .

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 12:04
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Should I understand you here that you are accusing me of being a cadre (for a political party or otherwise)? You have all the right to make that allegations too but you will not have a slightest evidence to proof them.

The allegations I were referring to are related to you claim of Dr. Abiy is promoting "tribal politics", why do you forget that fast?

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Feb 2023, 16:57

No I wasn't accusing you of being anything . In fact you can be anything you want in your moral compus .I am simply stating my rights and freedom to support the government , to that end I was explaing how one can be a supporter without being a full blown cadre.
When you are a supporter, it is called advising , not accusing so that things don't get out of control.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 15:35
Should I understand you here that you are accusing me of being a cadre (for a political party or otherwise)? You have all the right to make that allegations too but you will not have a slightest evidence to proof them.

The allegations I were referring to are related to you claim of Dr. Abiy is promoting "tribal politics", why do you forget that fast?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Feb 2023, 17:15

ቀላል ነው ነገሩ - ሚኒስትሮችን መናገር አይፈቀድላችሁም ብሎ ሲያበቃ፣ በጫቃ የተደራጁ ወንበዴ ቄስ ነን ባዬችን በጓሮ በኩል በሸኔ ገዳዬቹ አሳጅቦ ምዕመናንን እያስገደለ ቤተ-እምነትን የሚሰብርን ክፉ ሰው መረዳት ከተሳነህ ወይ ደንቆሮ ነህ አለበለዚያ እምነትና ስብዕና የሌለህ ግብዝ ነህ።