Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Bashu: Job Well Done! Naga Tuma is Defend The Truth! DTT is Sun - Check this out!!!!

Post by Horus » 03 Feb 2023, 16:56

Look at his comment of Nubia Kush, etc. DTT = Naga tuma = Sun. Now let's nail OPFist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=314349

Bashu

Re: Bashu: Job Well Done! Naga Tuma is Defend The Truth! DTT is Sun - Check this out!!!!

Post by Bashu » 03 Feb 2023, 20:49

I have known the charlatan Naga Tuma aka Defend The Truth for over ten years on ER and an Oromo forum called Mana Buna (now defunct). He is from Ambo and his Idols are Merara Gudina and Tsegaye Gebre Medehin. He was banned from the Mana Buna forum for using multiple user names just like he is doing now on Ethiopian Review.

Noble Amhara

Re: Bashu: Job Well Done! Naga Tuma is Defend The Truth! DTT is Sun - Check this out!!!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 03 Feb 2023, 20:50

In my opinion Naga Tuma and Ddt have same grammar and vocabulary.. Defendthetruth is a hardcore Abiy supporter he even blamed Ambo people for sabotaging Wonchi Resort...

Now Sun is not Ddt... Sun is Fiyameta.. Sun is Shabia.. That has old hatred for ethiopia particularly Amhara and Tigrai. This user supports genocide and holocausts in ethiopia.. Look at the colorful fonts and silly hateful but joyful imagery potrayed... Only feyameta spams ER WITH IMages and cOLORS

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Feb 2023, 22:31

ልጅ ፀሃይ አማርኛን በቁቤ የሚፅፍ ጀግና ነው፣ ዲዲቲ ደግሞ ኦሮምኛን በአማርኛ ፊደል የሚከትብ ጎበዝ ነው። መመሳሰልና መጠላለፍ ይሉሃል ይኽ ነው። ማንም በአይጥ ወይንም በእስስት እየተመሰለ ቢመጣ እኔ ምን አገባኝ። ጣቱና ዓይኑ የሚቀላው የሱ።

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Feb 2023, 22:58

Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 16:56
Look at his comment of Nubia Kush, etc. DTT = Naga tuma = Sun. Now let's nail OPFist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=314349
So what? If the Gods can be Three and One at the same time, why shouldn't the Sun assume and play multiple roles? Even in your case you have multiple nicks on this forum. Gossiping like a street corner vagabond about people instead of debating their opinion. Just keep entertaining us by twerking and performing striptease sessions through climbing oiled metal pole and massaging yourself by climbing and descending several times. Then we will nail the last nail until you receive the necessary pressures in your hugabuga vein.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Feb 2023, 10:50

Bashu wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 20:49
I have known the charlatan Naga Tuma aka Defend The Truth for over ten years on ER and an Oromo forum called Mana Buna (now defunct). He is from Ambo and his Idols are Merara Gudina and Tsegaye Gebre Medehin. He was banned from the Mana Buna forum for using multiple user names just like he is doing now on Ethiopian Review.
That means, for over 10 years you have been haunted by the shadow of anything Ambo and that shows which part of the country you are from.

But why did you decide to go public after at least 10 years of hiding, volitionally?

You will never see another 10 years of sun-light before the hate inside you will finish you, to finally take you to the ultimate grave.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 05 Feb 2023, 07:05

ይህ ሁሉ የተረፉት ኣተረፉ ስለተባለ ነዉ? የተረፉት ኣይዴለም ከአዲስ አበባ ተነስተዉ ሌላ ወረራን አድዋ ላይ ለመመከት የሄዱት? ታድያ ምንድነዉ ልጁ የሆረስ አዲስ አበባ ላይ መሳቅ እና ሆረስ ኣብሮ ማጨብጨብ?

Right

Post by Right » 05 Feb 2023, 11:52

DTT is NT
Always boring and ignorant comments.
Hardly articulate points and clueless.
Busted.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Feb 2023, 12:20

Right wrote:
05 Feb 2023, 11:52
DTT is NT
Busted.
You can't accuse those individuals (individual, depending on how you look at it) after you have subscribed to hang on with the "boring and ignorant comments" for always. Isn't it our attention seeker?

BTW., do you have anything in common with the other character calling him/herself MINILIK and posts on and off in here?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 06 Feb 2023, 00:36

Right wrote:
DTT is NT
Busted.
History has it that Socrates said “all I know is that I know nothing.”

I agree with him generally. Yet, I know that you can not authentically say የኢትቶጵያ ህዳሴ or ግስጋሴ and move on. Please don’t go and bust yourself for this because it appears that divine things happen mysteriously. So, let us agree to disagree about my ignorance.

Sure, you can arbitrarily pick up the word and repeat it while practicing something diametrically opposite to what it entails. It needs more synapses than how much you can muster in the comedic skill that you exhibit in this forum.

You have tried to come across as an authority on knowledge. So, was it you that once wrote here or there that no brain has been born in Shawa? Where in the world was Horus then before he started to clap for you as his ባሻ now? You have another buddy here who has been struggling with how to correctly write Shawa for far too long now.

Please do not also bring DefendTheTruth down to the level he has disclaimed a long time ago. When somebody else made the same claim that DefendTheTruth is Naga Tuma, he wrote that the latter is phony. So be considerate to him because he defends the truth.
Last edited by Naga Tuma on 10 Feb 2023, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Feb 2023, 00:45

በኦሮሞና ኩሽ መሃል ያለው ልዩነት በሰማይና መሬት እንዳለው ልዩነት ነው ! ኦሮሞ ከኑቢያ ጋር ለማገናኘት የሚሞክር ማን እንደ ሆነ የማያውቅና በማንነቱ የሚያፍር ኦሮሞ ብቻ ነው! ዛሬ ኦሮሞ ነን የሚሉት እንኳንስ ኑቢያ ደቡብ ኢትዮጵያ የደረሱት ትላንትና 15ኛ ዓም ነው ። እንኳንስ 18ኛ መቶ ዓመተ አለም ኑቢያ ሊሆኑ !!! ይህን መሰል ቅዠት ነው የኦሮሙማ ኤሊት አምኖ ሰው ፊት የሚቀርበው !

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 06 Feb 2023, 01:33

ሆረስ፥

እስቲ እንጫወት እና ኣንተ የቨሪታስ ዱርዬ ሳልልህ በፊት ከቦረና በላይ ጎንደር ኩሽ ነዉ ብል እዉነት ኣይዴለም?

እስቲ ይህቺን ኣጭር ጥያቄ በትክክል መልስልኝ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Feb 2023, 17:20

Naga Tuma wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 00:36
Right wrote:
DTT is NT
Busted.
Please do not also bring DefendTheTruth down to the level he has disclaimed a long time ago. When somebody else made the same claim that DefendTheTruth is Naga Tuma, he wrote that the latter is phony. So be considerate to him because he defends the truth.
If I said so somewhere then I am indeed a phony for the rest of my life, if you are making it up then you must be indeed a phony.

Having said that I did value your input and enjoyed reading your arguments on this forum on issues of common interest during the early days after I joined this forum. It was back then, now I can also tell you safely that I am neither much fond of someone consumed about his/her ego at all junctures, nor a big fan of those permanently busy hunting for credit.

I take part on this forum and somewhere else, in case I did, for the sole reason of discharging my duty as a citizen, without waiting for a permission from others, nor expecting a crdit from somebody else for doing that.

That is all that I can say for today.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Feb 2023, 17:51

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 17:20
Naga Tuma wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 00:36
Right wrote:
DTT is NT
Busted.
If I said so somewhere then I am indeed a phony for the rest of my life, if you are making it up then you must be indeed a phony.

Having said that I did value your input and enjoyed reading your arguments on this forum on issues of common interest during the early days after I joined this forum. It was back then, now I can also tell you safely that I am neither much fond of someone consumed about his/her ego at all junctures, nor a big fan of those permanently busy hunting for credit.

I take part on this forum and somewhere else, in case I did, for the sole reason of discharging my duty as a citizen, without waiting for a permission from others, nor expecting a crdit from somebody else for doing that.

That is all that I can say for today.
DefendTheTruth,

Just got back to this thread and read your comments. I remember reading it. It was in response to a similar kind of association. The participant you responded to probably remembers it most because he made the false association.

No hard feelings. Not then nor now. We all say things in the heat of the moment. We all should value inputs. I value yours when I am able to read them.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 10 Feb 2023, 17:17

Horus wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 00:45
በኦሮሞና ኩሽ መሃል ያለው ልዩነት በሰማይና መሬት እንዳለው ልዩነት ነው ! ኦሮሞ ከኑቢያ ጋር ለማገናኘት የሚሞክር ማን እንደ ሆነ የማያውቅና በማንነቱ የሚያፍር ኦሮሞ ብቻ ነው! ዛሬ ኦሮሞ ነን የሚሉት እንኳንስ ኑቢያ ደቡብ ኢትዮጵያ የደረሱት ትላንትና 15ኛ ዓም ነው ። እንኳንስ 18ኛ መቶ ዓመተ አለም ኑቢያ ሊሆኑ !!! ይህን መሰል ቅዠት ነው የኦሮሙማ ኤሊት አምኖ ሰው ፊት የሚቀርበው !
ሆረስ፥

እስቲ ቅዠት ካልከዉ፣ ኣንተን ጨምሮ፣ እንንቃ እና የሚከተለዉን ቀላል ጥያቄ መልስ። ጊዜ እንደምያንስህ እገምታለሁ። ሁላችንንም ያንሰናል። ቢሆንም ቀላል ጥያቄን ሳይመልሱ ማለፍ ለመቼ ነዉ?

ቦረና ጃሌ ጅላ ይላል። ኣንድ ጥልቅ የሆነ የአቡሽ ዘለቀ ባህላዊ ዘፈን ዉስጥ ይሰማል።
ሽዋ ዉስጥ አረወ ጅላ የሚባል ቦታን ኣዉቃለሁ።
ጎንደር አባ ጃሎ ይላል።
አፋን ኦሮሞ ተናጋሪዎች ጉባኤን ጅለ ይላሉ። በእኛ ወላጆች ዘመን ቦረና እንጂ ኦሮሞ እንደ ኣንድ ጎሳ መኖሩን በዉል ባላዉቅም። ይህን እመለስበታለሁ።

ቀላሉ ጥያቄ ቦረና ዉስጥ ጅለ፣ ሸዋ ዉስጥ ጅለ፣ ጎንደር ዉስጥ ጃሎ፣ አፋን ኦሮሞ ተናጋሪዎች ጅለን ጉባኤ ለምያክል ጽንሰሀሳብ መጠቀም ግጥምጥሞሽ ነዉ ወይስ ታሪካዊ መሰረት ኣለዉ?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 15 Feb 2023, 20:59

I am back to this topic as I wrote I would be a few days ago. In specific, I am back to Horus' simple assertion that I quoted above. It is totally opposite to the late Ethiopian Laureate Tsegaye Ghebremedhin's observation in 1964 in Borana where he wrote ለካ ኣንተ ነህ።

I have read Horus write on this forum that he grew up learning from the works of the late Ethiopian Laureate. So, either the late Ethiopian Laureate as his teacher must be wrong or that Horus as his student must have been wrong that he grew up learning from his works.

I am not a student of history. The only thing I remember from my required Ethiopian history course in college is the day when I said እዉነታቸዉን ነዉ የሚታገሉት in front of my dorm mates and friends after a particular lecture. We had attended a lecture about the battle of Adwa. It was during that particular lecture that I learned for the first time that it didn't go all the way. I still remember the stunned look one of my dorm mates and friend from Gondar gave me after hearing what I had to say. It came across that it was not a politically correct thing to say. I knew it was a conceptually correct thing to say, which mattered to me as a college student. As a young student of applied science, history was not of much interest to me.

I was in Addis Ababa when the TPLF arrived in Wallaga. Somebody was listening to its rowdy radio broadcast that could easily take an ordinary listener for a ride. I heard it incidentally while somebody else was listening to it. I clearly remember hearing in that rowdy broadcast ብሔር ኦሮምያ! The messenger being the TPLF was offensive and insulting. I have never looked back ever since about the message and the messenger combination. Later happenstances only reinforced it.

I was in college here in the U.S. when I incidentally saw the word Tiye in a National Geography documentary, which aired on PBS. The documentary relates to some history in ancient Egypt.

It got me interested in further readings. I am fortunate to have come across the works of Sigmund Freud in Moses and Monotheism and Ahmed Osman in Moses and Akhenaten.

It is on this forum that I started to read Horus as one of the participants. I do not know him personally. However, my first impression of him hasn't changed to this day. He comes across as a thinker who has risen above that threshold of being beholden to one's own knowledge. There have been times when I wished for real that he would be the one to fill the gap left behind by Sigmund Freud and Ahmed Osman when it comes to Ethiopia's ancient history in a solid manner.

He still leaves me with the desire that he rises above the litmus test of letting the facts of Ethiopia's ancient history trump his ego. I have yet to find a single instance where he would say that he erred. Has anyone else noticed it? If this observation is correct, that would be failing the litmus test of facts trumping egos. Individuals with egos are not good for an elevated healthy debate.

I am positive that he is familiar with something called brutal peer review. It is brutal based on facts. It is not personal. It humbles you and makes you a better scientist. The same thing goes for becoming a better thinker.

No, I am not asserting that I know better about ancient history because history is not my expertise. However, I ask questions about it as they arise and try to engage or debate in order to learn more. I think I know how to engage on the facts and I have come across intellectuals on this forum who let facts trump their egos at a moment's notice. ህማንቴስ ኣይዴለህም፣ እሺ?

If we have elevated our debates to the level where facts trump egos, we would have left behind something helpful in meaningful ways to the future generations of Ethiopians. This is the main reason for me to get back to this topic, which evidently does not appear to have risen to that level. That is what Horus' simple assertion without an explanation suggests.

This is even more important in light of the still fresh memory of the Ethiopian Student Movement in Ethiopia that is party to the 1974 revolution in Ethiopia. Yes, the Feudal System in Ethiopia before then was oppressive as it was elsewhere as a system of government. Was that revolution the best way to solve the problem?

It was a few years ago that I came across a political paper authored by the late Dr. Senay Likke. Reading it came across that there was a generation of Ethiopian students who were ገና እንደተመረቁ ሁሉን ኣወቅን ባዮች።

I am sure there were many bright minds among them. Then again, bright mind doesn't mean bright experience. The expression that when the rubber meets the road makes that distinction clear. If universities are rubber factories, real world experience is the test for when the rubber meets the road.

By being party to the revolution, the bright minds helped bring down the Ethiopian leader that brought them up. The aftermath of the revolution sacrificed largely his investment in education in Ethiopia. Even though I was a child then, I am positive that it is a combination of various things that led to a national tragedy.

I am also positive that Lencho Leta, who I have heard speak publicly on various occasions, is a survivor of both urban and guerrilla movements in the aftermath of that revolution. Then again, the following simple statements he expressed publicly or wrote in his book underscore the importance of elevating the contemporary debate in Ethiopia.

ማንነቴ ቦረና ነዉ።
አኙዋክም ነዉ።
ስለኦሮሞ ማንነት ስታገል ኖሬኣለሁ።
ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን እደራደራለሁ።

Yes, history now notes that identity politics was one of the factors in the revolution. A struggle for a stable country that is righteous for all of its citizens could have been an alternative to the revolution.

In my parents' generation, I do not remember Afan Oromo speakers as ኦሮሞ ጎሳ። They knew ቦረነ፣ ገበሮ፣ ሲዳመ። They referred to Amharic speakers as ሲዳመ። In my generation, people who identified themselves as Muslims in Hararghe were taught to identify themselves as Oromo. Today, there are many who fail to distinguish ጎሳ from ዘር። How many of them can clearly define these simple terms that they use routinely? It should be important to raise the debate to a level where the ability to define a term needs precedence over the ability to use it.

I do not think that it is farfetched to say that one of the historical countries in Africa was on the verge of destabilization not so long ago.

The activism of some of us against destabilization of the country and righteousness for all of its citizens is based on this background in recent history of Ethiopia. As some expressed their views in this regard, there were some that had the nerves to accuse them of treason. Those who wrote for a British protectorate in Africa had the nerves to accuse those who stood against it.

Yes, unity of purpose was the call of activists to stand against the TPLF when it was dominant or perceived to be dominant in Ethiopia. Yes, there was also a call to elevate the activism to Ethiopia's ህዳሴ and later ግስጋሴ። Horus, do you or your ባሻ know one of the primary sources of this call? No, I am sure you don't. You are welcome to clap for it.

What is more, we still have the unanswered question about why Afan Oromo stands out in at least one simple metric and about ኼረ፣ ኼር፣ ኬር፣ ብኼር፣ እግዝኣብኼር። The latter should be in Horus' expertise to explain based on something that he said he knows about well enough: ኬር። Add to that the question that I asked a while back on this forum, which is whether the Cushitic and Semitic division is an artifact that you learned in school and repeat ad infinitum or if it is real.

In summary, when this debate can be elevated, should it be lowered?