Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: TDF & ENDF alliance shall finish Isaias!

Post by Abere » 02 Feb 2023, 17:07

When are you going to start learning principle? Why on earth will ENDF form alliance with disarmed and destroyed bandit force called Tigray Defeated Force? You oppose Abiy Ahmed, which is great for he brought misery and disgrace yet you want fall in bed with him. Abiy Ahmed has slapped Tigray hard and Tigray fell flat on its nose. Abiy only cares about Orommuma. Be realist. Had Abiy not checked by other Ethiopians, he would do everything to make things worse than hell in Tigray out of his deep inferiority complex.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 Feb 2023, 17:24

Aleka Abere,
Why you are bothered about Isaias ?
TDF is intact & have paitence until Isaias is removed from power, Eriteria becoming with out government and ascaris flocking to Gondar.

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 Feb 2023, 18:02

No, I am not concerned about Isaias's power, that is up to Eritreans. But I just want you to be a realist. Never in a million year Abiy Ahmed change sides. As much as Isaias used to be friend of TPLF( before the Badme crisis) he has been friend of OLF. Technically, ENDF is commandeered by PP-OLF. At the same time, the so called TDF is done very well - I mean there is no juice or spirit left in them to go war head in head anymore. You had better focus what is going in Ethiopia.
Axumezana wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 17:24
Aleka Abere,
Why you are bothered about Isaias ?
TDF is intact & have paitence until Isaias is removed from power, Eriteria becoming with out government and ascaris flocking to Gondar.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Feb 2023, 19:16

]Delusional juntaw

Is this the same ENDF today you are ready to bend and go down like bi.tch to [deleted] their $&*# who you massacred without being provoked? Is this the same ENDF that you arrested them while sleeping, dragged them to a near by street, laying them flat on their stomach, tied their hand behind and run them over by CINO trucks? Is this the same ENDF whose women members were rapped and cut their beasts while they screaming in pain before their ultimate death?

Me. Agame boy
Do you think the people of Ethiopia and the ENDF soldiers and their commanders have a short span memory disease?

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 Feb 2023, 19:59

Ascari Euro,

የእርጎ፥ ዝምብ፥ ማለት፥ እንዳንተ፥ ያለ፥ ነው፥ You and your ascari land are irrelevant here .

For Abere,.
It looks you do not have enough information about TDF! I told you TDF is intact and strategizing to punish Isaias in coordination with ENDF. You have the right not to believe what I am saying , let both us wait to see what is going to happen within few months.