Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Kerenite the happiest person

Post by kerenite » 02 Feb 2023, 15:56

I wish my eritrean sisters will be happier same as my sister.

As I mentioned several times, my sister semira lost contact with her only son for several weeks and I was worried and regularly calling her.

This evening she was the one who called me. She said, good news for you brother, my son is alive and kicking, he was unable to get in contact with me because his and all the mobile phones of his comrades were taken away from them by their unit commanders for whatever reasons and thus for several weeks.

My sister told me that her son is back in eritrea and he is in mendefera and he told her that tomorrow he will be in keren.

So my sister is now the happiest, she told me that tomorrow she will slaughter a goat and invite the immediate neighbors for lunch while welcoming her son.

I wish and pray that our eri sisters same as my sister semira hear good news from their offspring.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Kerenite the happiest person

Post by tarik » 02 Feb 2023, 16:21

kerenite wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 15:56

As I mentioned several times, my sister semira lost contact with her only son for several weeks and I was worried and regularly calling her.

This evening she was the one who called me. She said, good news for you brother, my son is alive and kicking, he was unable to get in contact with me because his and all the mobile phones of his comrades were taken away from them by their unit commanders for whatever reasons and thus for several weeks.

My sister told me that her son is back in eritrea and he is in mendefera and he told her that tomorrow he will be in keren.

So my sister is now the happiest, she told me that tomorrow she will slaughter a goat and invite the immediate neighbors for lunch while welcoming her son.

I wish and pray that our eri sisters same as my sister semira hear good news from their offspring.
Congratulations jeberti from shire eden aka kerenite aka sarcasm aka abysinalady aka axumenzera 4 ur jeberti nephew. :lol: አንቃዕ ልብኺ ሓጎሰኪ ጋል ሽሬ ኤደን-ከረናይት-ሳርካዝም-ኣቢሲንያላይዲ-ኣኽሱምዕንዘራ ብጉዳይ ናይ ወዲ ሓፍትኺ ሃለዋቱ ምርካብኪ። :lol:.مبروك ياايدن-كرنايت-ساركازم بت شري ياجبرتي!!!። ብህጋይት ትግራያት መብሪክ ይብለካ ሂለኩ ያ ብት ሽሬ ቢንት ጀበርቲ ኣሰናይ ሰማዕና :lol: :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Feb 2023, 17:43

tarik wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 16:21
kerenite wrote:

Congratulations jeberti from shire eden aka kerenite aka sarcasm aka abysinalady aka axumenzera 4 ur jeberti nephew. :lol: አንቃዕ ልብኺ ሓጎሰኪ ጋል ሽሬ ኤደን-ከረናይት-ሳርካዝም-ኣቢሲንያላይዲ-ኣኽሱምዕንዘራ ብጉዳይ ናይ ወዲ ሓፍትኺ ሃለዋቱ ምርካብኪ። :lol:.مبروك ياايدن-كرنايت-ساركازم بت شري ياجبرتي!!!። ብህጋይት ትግራያት መብሪክ ይብለካ ሂለኩ ያ ብት ሽሬ ቢንት ጀበርቲ ኣሰናይ ሰማዕና :lol: :mrgreen:
Gonderew tarikachew,

You ain't an eritrean even a dumb knows that.

Why do you hate oromos, why do you call them gallas? I have yet to meet an eritrean who calls oromos gallas.... Why?

Anta chenawi wedi torserawit, don't ever dare to play foul with me. I will make you curse the day you were born. Jeberti this jeberti that don't work with me.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Feb 2023, 18:32

kerenite wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 17:43
tarik wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 16:21
kerenite wrote:

Gonderew tarikachew,

You ain't an eritrean even a dumb knows that.

Why do you hate oromos, why do you call them gallas? I have yet to meet an eritrean who calls oromos gallas.... Why?

Anta chenawi wedi torserawit, don't ever dare to play foul with me. I will make you curse the day you were born. Jeberti this jeberti that don't work with me.
Who z fkkk r u threatening u jeberti from shire eden aka kerenite aka sarcasm aka abysinalady aka axumenzera? Get lost u coward piece of sh!t jeberti girl. Calm ur stinky [deleted] down b4 u get a stroke. Wed chimqit wahid. idiot moran, get threat somebody else u kelb wahid jeberti from shire qorbae eden. :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 02 Feb 2023, 19:45

Brother Kerenite,
Great news. Hopefully, many Eritrean mothers will see their precious children come home. This war will not benefit Eritreans at all. It was not Eritrean war. History will be told and retold about it. Tarik, your fanos won’t benefit either.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Feb 2023, 19:56

kerenite wrote:

Agame brother Kerenite,

First, I am happy for your half sister and more importantly for her son as a member of the EDF.. of course assuming that you are telling the truth.

I think you must be related to your "sister" through your mother. Ha? Because I know your father is from Shire :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

By the way, agame brother Dark Energy might be related to you. Ask him if he is from Shire or Aksum :lol: :lol: ??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 02 Feb 2023, 20:04

Hawzen,

The coward donkey, I am back. :shock: :lol: Mother…. You are not Eritrean and you know it. Wediza aregit wurunchila. 🙃

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 02 Feb 2023, 20:53

Coward adgi Hawzenay,

For your fu-cking brain, the death of many innocent young Eritreans for a useless war is celebration for you, isn't it ? :twisted: The Eritrean mother screams and your wurunichila motha rejoices. :twisted: :twisted: Motha.... Wedi torserawit. The day of reckoning will come. Trust me on that. It will be sooner than you know it. Fu-cking coward aszzz hole. :twisted: :twisted:

Zack

Post by Zack » 03 Feb 2023, 08:42

I am very happy to see you very happy brother kerenite

Dr Zackovich

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 03 Feb 2023, 09:07

Agamite,

So your Agame sister has learned that her son is not one the 1,000,000 Agames who have perished and some of whose gruesome pictures we have seen. No doubt you are in a happy mood, but what about the 1,000,000 Agames? Don't you care about them?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Feb 2023, 12:43

Hawzen wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 19:56
kerenite wrote:

Agame brother Kerenite,

First, I am happy for your half sister and more importantly for her son as a member of the EDF.. of course assuming that you are telling the truth.

I think you must be related to your "sister" through your mother. Ha? Because I know your father is from Shire :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

By the way, agame brother Dark Energy might be related to you. Ask him if he is from Shire or Aksum :lol: :lol: ??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group
What for an idiot!!! No wonder you grew up among drunkards with your barista mother and as such you became an ill bred character.

Also don't forget you are sebaytay. Abzi niamhara shormotmot kitiblelom irieka iye. Perhaps you are lootie!

Sddi gesreT

Riesi smsm aka sesame... Hush getz wukaria korbaria, the agames are more related to you than to me. Besides, they are your yesteryear allies and today's foes.

Gebah? Yehonk wetete ras.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Feb 2023, 12:48

Zack wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 08:42

Dr Zackovich
Thanks brother Zack for the kind words.

Anyhow, my nephew is in Keren, I talked to him on phone this afternoon. He told me laughing tell your sister (he means his mother), I need 24 hours uninterrupted sleep. I told him, I will.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Feb 2023, 12:59

Zack wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 08:42

Dr Zackovich
Thanks brother Zack for the kind words.

My nephew is now in Keren. I talked to him on phone this afternoon. He told me laughing, tell your sister (he means his mother) that he needs an uninterrupted sleep for 24 hours. I told him, I will.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Feb 2023, 13:38

ለኸበጥበጥ እንዳ ሓሳዊ ሽርጣም አጋሜ

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Feb 2023, 14:55

Fed_Up wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 13:38
ለኸበጥበጥ እንዳ ሓሳዊ ሽርጣም [deleted]
Wedi asr aleQa Kurabachew,

Why you (of course you don't count) I mean the deQi torserawit, the deQi kommandis, the deQi barista, the deQi weddo gebba and the other ilfi iryray deQalu amharu and the neo-crusaders why are you angry that my nephew is alive and he made it back to eritrea safely? You are supposed to say at least one eritrean life is saved and you should congratulate him for coming back home safely.

But why you don't want you to do it?.............

Does it have something to do with his faith and ethnicity?