Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Bad times for Amhara and Misraq

Post by Hawdian » 02 Feb 2023, 09:40

The rest of Ethiopia is awake and everyone is cutting off the Amhara tail.

This one is the biggest defeat.

Oromo don't need Amharic to communicate with God. God understands all of His languages and creations.

Next Agew.

We got those raw meat eaters.

Amhara will be chased out from Wolkait Himora, Kobo, Raya.

Noble Amhara

Re: Bad times for Amhara and Misraq

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Feb 2023, 09:48

axumezana

So why are you commiting genocide on agew?

You are crazy to think we abysinnians wil accept a non abysinnian hostile snyod to steal our self representation .. We have our own religion EOC and maybe we will form Abysinnian Orthodox Synod for self-representation and freedom but .. You cannot steal our religion .. Sawiros is a agent of abiy he is Luciferian and pente

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 02 Feb 2023, 11:39

There's nothing called Abyssinian.

Tigray needs independent church of their own when we know Amhara church was part of FANO genocide

- Amhara church is part of crimes committed by Amhara
- Wolkait, Himora, Raya are Tigray
- Finfine is Oromo and should be liberated

If Amhara wish to break away, Ethiopians will welcome.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Feb 2023, 11:50

Brother Hawdian,

I sincerely thank gallas and you agames for doing the work that i am really tired to do. For 25 years, i laboured, shouted, spoke and advised amharas to awake from the century long deep they are sleeping with no avail. but the good agames woke half of the amharas i couldn't and now the good gallas are awaking the remaining half. It seems i have no job to do going forward.

gallaw abiy and all Oromo cause is now politically dead. and we all know political death is the precondition to the actual and physical death. gallas obituary will be no different to agames obituary their lifespan being the only difference. the regimes main propogandists such as the one below are dropping liking a flee because they realized that they were defending him to on avail. by now, only die hard pentecostals and coward gallas left behind him and the future is promising

Jimmy

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 03 Feb 2023, 02:46

Jimmy

Nice try my friend.

Just like TPLF, Amhara are encircled. No port, no access.

You will get the same taste of medicine :mrgreen:

Awake or not there's nothing you can do :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 03 Feb 2023, 07:43

Tegaru not blinking nor falling for your fake crocodile tears when yesterday your priests were blessing genocidal forces.

Where was Tigray? Where was the Church?

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Feb 2023, 11:11

Misraq is as agame as you are….”she” just plays different identity role (Amara) while you play Somali

Hawdian wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 09:40
The rest of Ethiopia is awake and everyone is cutting off the Amhara tail.

This one is the biggest defeat.

Oromo don't need Amharic to communicate with God. God understands all of His languages and creations.

Next Agew.

We got those raw meat eaters.

Amhara will be chased out from Wolkait Himora, Kobo, Raya.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Feb 2023, 11:34

Misraq,
You are 100% correct. They both are now pronounced dead since the rest of Amara is now awakening. The awaken majority Amara is what they have been afraid of all along, this fear is what's making the agame hawdian cry out loud here
Misraq wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 11:50
Brother Hawdian,

I sincerely thank gallas and you agames for doing the work that i am really tired to do. For 25 years, i laboured, shouted, spoke and advised amharas to awake from the century long deep they are sleeping with no avail. but the good agames woke half of the amharas i couldn't and now the good gallas are awaking the remaining half. It seems i have no job to do going forward.

gallaw abiy and all Oromo cause is now politically dead. and we all know political death is the precondition to the actual and physical death. gallas obituary will be no different to agames obituary their lifespan being the only difference. the regimes main propogandists such as the one below are dropping liking a flee because they realized that they were defending him to on avail. by now, only die hard pentecostals and coward gallas left behind him and the future is promising

Jimmy