Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

Apology to Kerenite

Post by eritrea » 01 Feb 2023, 18:16

Please accept my sincere apology for wrongly idendfying you as Dark Energy. Who could have thought that lost soul would once again appear with another skirt.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Apology to Kerenite

Post by Hawzen » 01 Feb 2023, 19:28

eritrea wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 18:16
Please accept my sincere apology for wrongly idendfying you as Dark Energy. Who could have thought that lost soul would once again appear with another skirt.
Brother Kerenait aka wedi Shire,

I think you should accept brother eritrea's apology. Probably, this might be the best and heart-warming gift you have received since the bu*tt-kicking of your beloved TPLF from Arat Killo.

It is now also the time for the lion of Nakfa to show some conviction to build a mosque or mosques in our current colony Axum :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 01 Feb 2023, 19:42

Hawzen wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 19:28
eritrea wrote:
Brother Kerenait aka wedi Shire,

I think you should accept brother eritrea's apology. Probably, this might be the best and heart-warming gift you have received since the bu*tt-kicking of your beloved TPLF from Arat Killo.

It is now also the time for the lion of Nakfa to show some conviction to build a mosque or mosques in our current colony Axum :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group
This cracked me up :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laugh

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 01 Feb 2023, 21:29

A wimp calling himself Eritrea !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Eritrea is the land of the braves who did the unthinkable in history. Aszz hole, please change you knick. You are a wimp and every one knows it too. 8) :lol: :lol: Your truly does not mince words. He stands for the braves who had fallen for Eritrea and the people of Eritrea as a whole. Go to hell coward motha.... :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 01 Feb 2023, 21:29

A wimp calling himself Eritrea !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Eritrea is the land of the braves who did the unthinkable in history. Aszz hole, please change you knick. You are a wimp and every one knows it too. 8) :lol: :lol: Your truly does not mince words. He stands for the braves who had fallen for Eritrea and the people of Eritrea as a whole. Go to hell coward motha.... :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Feb 2023, 13:27

eritrea wrote:
Apology accepted.

If I may add, brother dark energy is a straight shoooter. He does not believe in turn the other cheek. He is gentle to those who are gentle with him.

I just ignored the 2 cockroaches who are entertaining each other. They are the Hawzenay (wedi barista Hawzien) and the amiche (Euro-niggger or Euro-Qintir as they call him here).

I ignored them not to spoil the thread.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 03 Feb 2023, 07:28

kerenite wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 13:27
Apology accepted.
Thanks.
kerenite wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 13:27
If I may add, brother dark energy is a straight shoooter.
As far as lost soul is concerned, a straight shooter is the last he is. My father use to say ”ሽፍትና ደርሆስ ኣብ ኣፍ ቆፎ" when he sees individuals with such kind of characters. ሽፍትና ደርሆ ኣበይ ከም ዝበጽሕ ክኣ ክንርእዮ ኢና ዘገም ኢልና።

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 03 Feb 2023, 17:34

Wimpy, You are not Eritrean :twisted: :twisted: . You are a wimp :twisted: . You sound very old. The nick Eritrea does not fit you motha :twisted: :lol: :lol: You are a joke. Eritrea is the land of the braves. It should remain that way. Once the sleeping lions and lionesses of Eritrea wake up from the slumber, the sky will the limit. The strong always survives and triumphs at the end. The last laugh is reserved for the broad masses of Eritrea.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 03 Feb 2023, 17:34

Wimpy, You are not Eritrean :twisted: :twisted: . You are a wimp :twisted: . You sound very old. The nick Eritrea does not fit you, motha :twisted: :lol: :lol: You are a joke. Eritrea is the land of the braves. It should remain that way. Once the sleeping lions and lionesses of Eritrea wake up from the slumber, the sky will the limit. The strong always survives and triumphs at the end. The last laugh is reserved for the broad masses of Eritrea.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 03 Feb 2023, 21:29

Dark Energy wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 17:34
Wimpy, You are not Eritrean :twisted: :twisted: . You are a wimp :twisted: . You sound very old. The nick Eritrea does not fit you, motha :twisted: :lol: :lol: You are a joke. Eritrea is the land of the braves. It should remain that way. Once the sleeping lions and lionesses of Eritrea wake up from the slumber, the sky will the limit. The strong always survives and triumphs at the end. The last laugh is reserved for the broad masses of Eritrea.
Mr. Lost Soul. I haven't called you a lost soul for no reason. I understand your pain. But for your information, in Eritrea we don't have sleeping lions but kicking and roaring lions if you are still struggling to swallow that truth.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 03 Feb 2023, 23:14

Weakling aszz, you sound weak.

Yes, in Eritrea we have sleeping lions who roared all the way to liberation day. :lol: :lol: Thirty years later, their children and some of them have been fighting for a man named Abbiy for no reason. Abbiy wants to steal the sea outlet. He is not even hiding it. Eritrea thirty years after liberation, Eritrea is hibernating. The young have been leaving in droves. What do you know. You don't feel the pain, perhaps you are not Eritrean after all. :twisted: