Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

PM Abyi's latest heartwarming comments on Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Feb 2023, 18:11

They're doing brotherly work, so that not even rumours of war will be heard anymore. I think, everybody is aware of this fact.

In truth, in these times, that the Govt of Eritrea is a force for peace is not only known in Ethiopia but worldwide.

In any part of the world you go, the conviction is: "the Eritrean govt works for peace"..."the Eritrean govt works for dev't"...

eritrea

Re: PM Abyi's latest heartwarming comments on Eritrea.

Post by eritrea » 01 Feb 2023, 18:21

Zmeselo wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 18:11

They're doing brotherly work, so that not even rumours of war will be heard anymore. I think, everybody is aware of this fact.

In truth, in these times, that the Govt of Eritrea is a force for peace is not only known in Ethiopia but worldwide.

In any part of the world you go, the conviction is: "the Eritrean govt works for peace"..."the Eritrean govt works for dev't"...
That is what we want to hear.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 01 Feb 2023, 18:22

Zmeselo wrote:

what did you expect him to say otherwise? :P :P
You must be new to know evil Abiy Ahmed!! He cheated Ethiopian people with such "sweet tongue" for the past 4 years until he was exposed completely and left naked without any clothes!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Feb 2023, 19:15

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 19:17

The guy is evil, period. Any normal person would be disgusted to hear a word from him. Some people only learn the hard way or they are just looking for artificial things to make them feel better for the day. I get it.
Wedi wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 18:22
Zmeselo wrote:

You must be new to know evil Abiy Ahmed!! He cheated Ethiopian people with such "sweet tongue" for the past 4 years until he was exposed completely and left naked without any clothes!!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 01 Feb 2023, 19:21

Aye anta Hassad

ምናለ አንዳንዴ ቅኑ ብታስብ
እነ covid-360 እነሃብታሙ ተናግረውት ቢሆን አብይ ያለው ነገር እዚህ በ post በገደልከን ነበር

Wedi wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Last edited by euroland on 01 Feb 2023, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Feb 2023, 19:22

As agreed in the Summit today, we the leaders of our neighbouring states @IsmailOguelleh, @AbiyAhmedAli & @WilliamsRuto shall enhance our nations’ & people’s safety towards prosperity by jointly mobilising regional security operations to annihilate terrorists on multiple fronts.
Hassan Sheikh Mohamud: @HassanSMohamud

Obsessed & possessed, by PIA! :lol:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 01 Feb 2023, 20:12, edited 2 times in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Feb 2023, 19:23

Wedi wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

As a citizen of Ethiopia, you might have domestic issue and that is not our business. But when it comes to Eritrea and the people of Eritrea, we don't see the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby Ahmed like that. In fact we see him like our brother and son :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 01 Feb 2023, 19:30

Wedi wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

What do you want us to say? :lol: Tell us what to say and we will say it.......As you know, we've a tendency to do exactly what we're told to do! :x

Don't drag us into your internal endless squabbles, little man+ You and your likes just remind me a co-worker I once had, a self-professed atheist, with an aversion to any form of organized religion and its followers, yet an obstinate dogmatic in his view against the "others". Someone who demands 'evidence' or 'proof' for the existence of a higher-up power can't afford to be dogmatic.......It defeats the whole purpose! The poor gentleman never saw the irony, left alone to bask in his own self-righteousness! The parallel between him and you is not lost in me!

Just saying!
Last edited by quindibu on 01 Feb 2023, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 01 Feb 2023, 19:34

Hawzen,

You are prostituting here. You might as well offer your dirty ፊንጢጣ to the highest payer if you think you will profit more than lovishing Abiy with flowery words

Abiy is the most hated & despised person in Ethiopian politics right now. If you really think your love for Abiy will earn you friends in Ethiopia you are making a huge error and miscalculation.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 01 Feb 2023, 19:42

Misraq wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 19:34
Hawzen,

You are prostituting here. You might as well offer your dirty ፊንጢጣ to the highest payer if you think you will profit more than lovishing Abiy with flowery words

Abiy is the most hated & despised person in Ethiopian politics right now. If you really think your love for Abiy will earn you friends in Ethiopia you are making a huge error and miscalculation.

Are you scribbling that as an Eritrean opposition, or Agame, or 'self-proclaimed' Amhara.......or an 'Ethiopian' who hates 'Gallas'? Making sure which outfit you've donned today, before we address your enquiry. :roll:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 01 Feb 2023, 19:46

quindibu wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 19:42
Misraq wrote:
Hawzen,

Are you scribbling that as an Eritrean opposition, or Agame, or 'self-proclaimed' Amhara.......or an 'Ethiopian' who hates 'Gallas'? Making sure which outfit you've donned today, before we address your enquiry. :roll:

I am scribbling it as your boss

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 01 Feb 2023, 22:01

This agame Misraq is on mission to make sure the people of Oromo and Amaras are finish each other out so that a vacuum could be created for her clans to return to Arat Killo. “She” pours gasoline on the current fire by making sure the fire spread throughout the country.

quindibu wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Hawzen,

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Feb 2023, 22:17

ጦቕላይ ሙኒስቴርና ኡታ አው ልበይ ልነበረት እዮም ቶሮግ አቢሎም ዶርጊሖማ። ህዝብና ህዝቢ ትግራይ ነዙይ ሓቂ አጠንቂቑ እዩ ዝፈልጦ። እንቃዕ ኡቱ አሰቃቒ ሽንፈትና ልሰላም ኮነ እላበለ እዩ ልሠራዊት ኤርትራ ክምርቕ ዝውዕል ዘሎ። ልአሸባሪ ወያነ አጥፊእኩም ብሰላም ክንነብር ዝገበርኩምና ተመስገኑ ንብል። አምየን። :roll: :roll:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Feb 2023, 22:25

Wedi wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

That of course only in your paranoid daydreams and hallucinated nightmares. Stop the too much smoking and sniffing negative self torturing endless sessions.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Feb 2023, 14:29

euroland wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 22:01
This agame Misraq is on mission to make sure the people of Oromo and Amaras are finish each other out so that a vacuum could be created for her clans to return to Arat Killo. “She” pours gasoline on the current fire by making sure the fire spread throughout the country.

quindibu wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Hawzen,

This character in the name of Misraq is the worst (if you like also the "best", depending on from which angel you may look at it) chameleon on this forum. I have never come across any such a ዝቃጭ the whole of my life, be it in person or in cyber world.

His world stats and ends with ፊንጢጣ, for whatever reason and he feels very much comfortable in it.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Feb 2023, 20:06

Misraq wrote:
Hawzen,

Misraq aka fake Benshangul aka agame sympathizer ,

How am I prostituting here? I am an Eritrean and I see things from Eritrean point of view and interest. That is all!!! You as an Amhara or any other Ethiopians have every right to hate your Prime Minister. But please tell me why I should hate the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Honorable Prime Minister of Ethiopia Dr. Abby who collaborated with Eritrea for our common interest in so many way.... most importantly, the deflo*ering of TPLF who happen to be the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea.

If you are telling me to hate the Prime Minister because you and people like you hate him, I think you need to cool down , control your emotion and rethink your unrealistic idea....I have neither condemned nor endorsed anything that happens in Ethiopia!!! Remember, I am not from Amhara and I am not an Ethiopian either and anything that happens in Ethiopia is not my business.....It is all your business....

My only business is TPLF terrorist group!!!!

By the way, I don't really know who told you that Hawzen has any sympathetic feeling for the agame clan as well as the very few Neftegna who still don't respect the national integrity and sovereignty of Eritrea???

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.
May Gd bless the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia
May God bless PIA and the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby Ahmed

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 03 Feb 2023, 23:27

zfeshele wrote:Abyi heartwarming
lol

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Feb 2023, 00:14

Sister miss rock is just doing what her beloved TPLF cyber cadre team assigned to her and others. The agenda's to divide and incite conflict between the various members of the alliance that crashed get TPLF for good (PM Abiys government, Eritrea, Amara's, Afar, etc).
She has pretended to be an Amara nationalist for quite a while but of course, her TPLF cadre side emerges from time to time, like when she insults Oromos and Eritreans.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Feb 2023, 03:04

Nuff' said! :lol:

eden wrote:
03 Feb 2023, 23:27
zfeshele wrote:Abyi heartwarming
lol