Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

When did ታጋይ ማትያስ become ኣባታችን?

Post by justo » 01 Feb 2023, 13:47

At the rate many of you fools are going, it will not take you long before you exhume and resurrect the expired remains of ታጋይ ጳውሎስ.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: When did ታጋይ ማትያስ become ኣባታችን?

Post by Hawzen » 01 Feb 2023, 19:35

justo wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 13:47
At the rate many of you fools are going, it will not take you long before you exhume and resurrect the expired remains of ታጋይ ጳውሎስ.

Brother justo,

After TPLF's signed the deal capitulation aka deal of surrender in Pretoria, ታጋይ ማትያስ become ኣባታችን. Because ታጋይ ማትያስ also surrendered the weapon he had for over 27 years which was given to him by his beloved TPLF :lol: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 02 Feb 2023, 06:20

እኒህ ብርቅና ድንቅ ኤርትራዊ መንፈሳዊ ኣባት እንዲህ ኣይነቱን ጥያቄ ሲሰሙ ምን ይሆን መልሳቸው?

Bishop Macarios, Coptic Orthodox Patriarchal Exarch of the Eritrean Congregation in the USA

justo

Post by justo » 02 Feb 2023, 12:59

Hawzen wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 19:35
justo wrote:

Brother justo,

After TPLF's signed the deal capitulation aka deal of surrender in Pretoria, ታጋይ ማትያስ become ኣባታችን. Because ታጋይ ማትያስ also surrendered the weapon he had for over 27 years which was given to him by his beloved TPLF :lol: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Excellent observation bro Hawzen.

But does this mean that they will start calling Debretsion bale ra'iw talaqu meri now that he has made peace and handed his weapon. It doesn't seem to take them time to change opinion

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Feb 2023, 04:36

justo wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 12:59
Hawzen wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 19:35
justo wrote:

Brother justo,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Excellent observation bro Hawzen.

But does this mean that they will start calling Debretsion bale ra'iw talaqu meri now that he has made peace and handed his weapon. It doesn't seem to take them time to change opinion
Brother justo,

Well.. don't be surprise if the low IQ agames call Keshi Debretsion as bale ra'iw talaqu meri after sacrificing God knows how many agame youth, surrendering 70% of their tiny killil Tigray to Fano Warriors and absolute destruction of their infrastructures. I can tell you that the remaining coward TPLF leaders are very luck to still be the leaders of agame :oops: :cry: :mrgreen:

If you ask me, all the coward TPLF leaders have done is they brought disgrace, shame, defeat and sever crisis to the people of Tigray :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb