Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

union
Member+

Re: FACT:Ethiopia Needs An Amhara & Galla Orthodox Pope Not An Agame Pope!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 11:46

But he has to die before a new patriarch can be selected. It is the by law

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT:Ethiopia Needs An Amhara & Galla Orthodox Pope Not An Agame Pope!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 01 Feb 2023, 12:07

union wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 11:46
I know but if the ppl don't want him then they can change him. Let the majority amharas & gallas get their own pope not a terrorist-tplf installed terrorist agame enemy of ethiopia and specially Amara ppl. Majority vote always win even in white ppl brought colonial religions 2 africa u know christianity & islam r colonial religions not ours. Orthodox religion came from Greece & forced us Eritreans & Ethiopians 2 follow it & islam came from arab countries & forced us Eritreans & Ethiopians to follow as well, some of my Eritrean ppl & our Ethiopian friends think that z Greece orthodox christianity is theirs thats worng. And also islam is arabic religion. Anyhow kick that agame pope out of all Ethiopian churches. That's z ultimate solution.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 19:37

But the church has its own rules. There has to be obvious reason for the lower ranked leaders to lobby the people and decide. The guy actually opposed tribalism now, regreted his past and apologized.
tarik wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 12:07
union wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 11:46
I know but if the ppl don't want him then they can change him. Let the majority amharas & gallas get their own pope not a terrorist-tplf installed terrorist agame enemy of ethiopia and specially Amara ppl. Majority vote always win even in white ppl brought colonial religions 2 africa u know christianity & islam r colonial religions not ours. Orthodox religion came from Greece & forced us Eritreans & Ethiopians 2 follow it & islam came from arab countries & forced us Eritreans & Ethiopians to follow as well, some of my Eritrean ppl & our Ethiopian friends think that z Greece orthodox christianity is theirs thats worng. And also islam is arabic religion. Anyhow kick that agame pope out of all Ethiopian churches. That's z ultimate solution.