Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

I Now Gave a Pass to the Current Patriarch of Ethiopia. He Just Confessed His Sin to The Public! A GREAT Start!

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 02:33

Who knows, I may even soon call him a "father" if this trend continues!

We love what's going on now!!

Noble Amhara

Re: I Now Gave a Pass to the Current Patriarch of Ethiopia. He Just Confessed His Sin to The Public! A GREAT Start!

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Feb 2023, 07:34

Agame kegame legame afrash aDash anbeta korchame :lol:

sarcasm

Re: I Now Gave a Pass to the Current Patriarch of Ethiopia. He Just Confessed His Sin to The Public! A GREAT Start!

Post by sarcasm » 01 Feb 2023, 08:34

union wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 02:33

He has confessed the sins of Ethiopian Orthodox Church. When he was saying "we" he meant Ethiopian Orthodox Church Synod.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 11:16

I thought he was going to emerge as a tribalist at this junction instead he is acting to unite all Ethiopians behind Tewahido. It is a good start. He literally said "ዘረኝነት ይውደም"።
sarcasm wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 08:34
union wrote:

He has confessed the sins of Ethiopian Orthodox Church. When he was saying "we" he meant Ethiopian Orthodox Church Synod.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 01 Feb 2023, 13:33

union wrote:

Do you mean you now give …?

Seriously, Tewahido in local languages is a great start. I think that by doing so, it will save itself from its own Protestantism. አባ፣ ኣብ፣ አባት፣ በስመ ኣብ aren’t that different.

Why do you sound that you wait until they come to you instead of you yourself going to them and make input about a more solid conceptual foundation of how you call him “father?”

Ask yourself if the meanings of እግዝኣብሔር and ዋቀ have the same conceptual foundation. I am positive that they don’t. ጎፍታ is probably closer in meaning to እግዝኣብሔር than ዋቀ።

In case you have forgotten, ዋቀ literally means ሰማይ። There was a reason why people thought እግዝኣብሔር lived in ሰማይ in ancient times. Here is a simple refresher that I remembered recently after hearing one American speak: ከን በከካን አነ ጎዼ እረ ከን በገ ነማን አነ ጎዼ።

That is a clear expression that our people in ancient times believed that በከካ is a punishment by the Almighty that lives in ሰማይ።

So, ask yourself if you have a lasting conceptual foundation in Tewahido in different local languages. One Tewahido can’t have different conceptual foundations in different local languages for the same Almighty. Can it?

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 19:57

Agame nega tuma,

We are in the mixture of a mess. We do not have the leisure to pick and choose here. They are Tewahido followers meaning they believe in the Tewahido three Trinity doctrine that God is three and one conquerently, the rest is methods and means.

The very objustive of your masters aka the west has been to use languages to devide people and to have them fight one another. As long as the destruction of Ethiopia is not accomplished one way or another, having others utilize their language has no long term benefit for the west, it does not help them and it actually will instead defeat their purpose. Your masters goal is to remove the religion and replace it with a religion they have fully control over such as Protestant.

Now you see why i said "i like what I am seeing".

You Agame
Naga Tuma wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 13:33
union wrote:

Do you mean you now give …?

Seriously, Tewahido in local languages is a great start. I think that by doing so, it will save itself from its own Protestantism. አባ፣ ኣብ፣ አባት፣ በስመ ኣብ aren’t that different.

Why do you sound that you wait until they come to you instead of you yourself going to them and make input about a more solid conceptual foundation of how you call him “father?”

Ask yourself if the meanings of እግዝኣብሔር and ዋቀ have the same conceptual foundation. I am positive that they don’t. ጎፍታ is probably closer in meaning to እግዝኣብሔር than ዋቀ።

In case you have forgotten, ዋቀ literally means ሰማይ። There was a reason why people thought እግዝኣብሔር lived in ሰማይ in ancient times. Here is a simple refresher that I remembered recently after hearing one American speak: ከን በከካን አነ ጎዼ እረ ከን በገ ነማን አነ ጎዼ።

That is a clear expression that our people in ancient times believed that በከካ is a punishment by the Almighty that lives in ሰማይ።

So, ask yourself if you have a lasting conceptual foundation in Tewahido in different local languages. One Tewahido can’t have different conceptual foundations in different local languages for the same Almighty. Can it?