Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT:Z AU Must Ban These 3 Racist Pink Invented Colonial Religions Islam & Christianity & Judaism!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 31 Jan 2023, 14:15

These r racist & pink ppl invented evil & racist relgions that forced us Africans 2 believe in these evil religions & abandon our African ancestors real religions. All of African continent must shutdown & ban these 3 evil religions from Africa. It must make it a crime. And it must destroy all of their evil mosques & churches & synoguges all over Africa. This will heal us Africans. :roll:

kerenite

Re: FACT:Z AU Must Ban These 3 Racist Pink Invented Colonial Religions Islam & Christianity & Judaism!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 31 Jan 2023, 15:44

tarik wrote:
31 Jan 2023, 14:15
These r racist & pink ppl invented evil & racist relgions that forced us Africans 2 believe in these evil religions & abandon our African ancestors real religions. All of African continent must shutdown & ban these 3 evil religions from Africa. It must make it a crime. And it must destroy all of their evil mosques & churches & synoguges all over Africa. This will heal us Africans. :roll:
Tarikachew,

If you behave, you will learn a lot from yours truly.

Now...

As per contents of your thread, you want to return us to the old age and thus long before our forefathers embraced the 3 abrahamic religions

Well, how were forefathers coping with everyday life prior to that? I tell you.

Our forefathers were eating their gods. Just follow what I will tell you:

Our forefathers believed that they were the creators of their gods. In every household, evey family has its own gods manifested in statues. The gods were named god of love, god of rain, god of sun, god of war and god of fire.

For instance if they plan to march against an enemy, they approach the statue of the god of war, they pray to him and slaughter a goat or a sheep for him to help them win the war. If they lose the war, they return back home with their tails between their legs liccking their wounds. They look at the statue of the god of war with furiously wide opened eyes and they eat him. Mind you the statues were made of bread. Then their next step was to create another reliable god of war while the current one failed them.

Tarikachew, learn the history of your forefathers.

BTW, did you like the story?

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: FACT:Z AU Must Ban These 3 Racist Pink Invented Colonial Religions Islam & Christianity & Judaism!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by TesfaNews » 31 Jan 2023, 15:49

Tarik watch black magic nigeria. Thats your religion :lol:

:lol: :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 31 Jan 2023, 15:59

kerenite wrote:
31 Jan 2023, 15:44
tarik wrote:
Tarikachew,

Now...

As per contents of your thread, you want to return us to the old age and thus long before our forefathers embraced the 3 abrahamic religions

Our forefathers believed that they were the creators of their gods. In every household, evey family has its own gods manifested in statues. The gods were named god of love, god of rain, god of sun, god of war and god of fire.

For instance if they plan to march against an enemy, they approach the statue of the god of war, they pray to him and slaughter a goat or a sheep for him to help them win the war. If they lose the war, they return back home with their tails between their legs liccking their wounds. They look at the statue of the god of war with furiously wide opened eyes and they eat him. Mind you the statues were made of bread. Then their next step was to create another reliable god of war while the current one failed them.

Tarikachew,

You have my attention, read above and respond.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jan 2023, 16:41

Tarik is just saying random controversial stuff to get attention. He's like a child who's acting bad to get attention. Most of his threads is just him talking to himself, so he thought "hey instead of talking about how much I hate Oromos so much since I'm obsessed with other men, why don't I say some nonsense about banning religion's?"

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 31 Jan 2023, 16:42

kerenite wrote:
31 Jan 2023, 15:44
tarik wrote:
Tarikachew,

Now...

Kerenite Aka eden: Did u know that ur Arab and West ppl also were and still believed and still believe in paganism. They just want 2 make our ancestors look bad. But that is a lie, remember king insanity Musa ruled Europe for over 3oo years, stop putting urself down, we Africans started every civilization of earth and that why Arabs and west destroyed our civilization even our ancestors religions 2 replace it with their racist religions mainly Christianity-Islam-judiasm.