Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

U.S. Ambassaor to the UN: Abiy has asked forces under Isayas to leave Ethiopian sovereign territory

Post by eden » 29 Jan 2023, 14:52

//don’t shoot the messenger
"With respect to Eritreans we understand they have moved back to the border and they have been asked to leave,"U.S. Ambassaor to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, said at a news conference during a visit to the Kenyan capital Nairobi.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... src=usn_tw

kerenite

Re: U.S. Ambassaor to the UN: Abiy has asked forces under Isayas to leave Ethiopian sovereign territory

Post by kerenite » 29 Jan 2023, 16:14

eden wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 14:52
//don’t shoot the messenger
"With respect to Eritreans we understand they have moved back to the border and they have been asked to leave,"U.S. Ambassaor to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, said at a news conference during a visit to the Kenyan capital Nairobi.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... src=usn_tw
Why are you so scared that you don't want to be shot? You coward confront the despot asz lickers here instead of acting as an ostrich hiding its head inside sands.

The despot won't leave you alone, he is training thousands of fanos as we speak. Ask yourself what for he is training them.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: U.S. Ambassaor to the UN: Abiy has asked forces under Isayas to leave Ethiopian sovereign territory

Post by TesfaNews » 29 Jan 2023, 16:15

Demhit is being trained in eritrea as well

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 29 Jan 2023, 21:06

keren,

don’t shoot the messenger. focus on the message or idea

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Jan 2023, 14:19

eden wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 21:06
keren,

Come on!

I am not shooting the messenger. I focused on the topic and shared my opinion.

Re-read what I posted above. The burden is on you to tell us how you are planning to defend your tigray while issu is training thousands of fanos in eritrea as we speak and of course their target is tigray.

What is your plan A?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Jan 2023, 16:28

kerenite wrote:
30 Jan 2023, 14:19
eden wrote:
keren,

Come on!

Re-read what I posted above. The burden is on you to tell us how you are planning to defend your tigray while issu is training thousands of fanos in eritrea as we speak and of course their target is tigray.

What is your plan A?
Two old arse Qodar agameeee one useless Shirtammm and the other is Lowlander Eritrean wanna be discussing Dekii AbaT Eritreans.

ኣብ ርእስሕን ኢና ዘለና ዝተናገፍናክን ከይመስለክን:: ደቂ ኣኻልብ::

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Jan 2023, 17:15

Fed_Up wrote:
30 Jan 2023, 16:28
kerenite wrote:
30 Jan 2023, 14:19
eden wrote:
keren,

Come on!

What is your plan A?
Two old arse Qodar agameeee one useless Shirtammm and the other is Lowlander Eritrean wanna be discussing Dekii AbaT Eritreans.

ኣብ ርእስሕን ኢና ዘለና ዝተናገፍናክን ከይመስለክን:: ደቂ ኣኻልብ::
Fendadaw,

I would like to comment on the last line of your post. It is supposed to be tigrigna... You made me laugh long.... Even an 8 year old eritrean can write better tigrigna than yours.

Ironically, you have the audacity to grant or deny ertitrean citizenship to whoever you like. Sadly eritrea is reduced to such sad level.

Fendadaw,

Finally what I would like to say is if you blabber eritrea siEra KEMZI INA or in your fuucked up tigrigna INDIH INA, believe me I will go to the next tree in my area and will hang myself.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 30 Jan 2023, 17:22

fendadaw - you have the audacity to grant or deny ertitrean citizenship to whoever you like. Sadly eritrea is reduced to such sad level.
kerenite cries over senior member fendadaw questioning his citizenship and yet he himself has the audacity to take away Edu’s citizenship lol