Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

VOTE:Why Ethiopia's Orthodox Church Still Got A Terrorist Agame Pope?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Poll ended at 12 Feb 2023, 13:59

1-I don't know
40%
2-That is indeed weird & worry some
27%
3-Ethiopian's orthodox christians don't know how to get rid of him'
33%

Total votes: 15

tarik
Senior Member+

VOTE:Why Ethiopia's Orthodox Church Still Got A Terrorist Agame Pope?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 29 Jan 2023, 13:59

1-I don't know
These r his agame cousins and brothers in cursed-land-tigray.

kerenite

Re: VOTE:Why Ethiopia's Orthodox Church Still Got A Terrorist Agame Pope?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 29 Jan 2023, 15:16

Tarik aka judgment day aka wedi aka toj wojale,

You SOB claim to be an Eritrean, hence why are you interested on an Ethiopian pope and who should be? Don't play eritrean gonderew.

Why don't you be yourself and accept who you are? Remember you are a son of torserawit, born and raised in western eritrea somewhere either in teseney or gelluj or perhaps at omhajer and that's why you throw sometimes incoherent tigrayit words here aimed at confusing the eris.

I am quite aware that your torserawit father hails from Gondar. So.....

Hey! how about singing a gondere song, it belongs to your forefathers.... Join me in singing. Singing all alone is boring. It is Sunday evening and I am in good mood.

Let's get started:

Gondar ishiruru gondar inshiruru.........

Arejesh yilushal mikegnochu mushira nesh gondar ere gondar.

Ere gedaye ere gedaye ere gedaye ere gedaye... Indya.. Indya... Indya

Ere gedamu ere gedamu... Ere gedamu ere gedamu.. Indya.. Indya.. Indaya...Asheshe.. Asheshe.. Asheshe.

Ere demamu ere demamu... Ere demamu ere demamu... Indya.. Indya.. Indya... Asheshe.. Asheshe.. Asheshe.

Finally,

Aite gonderew tarikachew, believe me I love Gondar songs. Also the Gondar people are good people.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: VOTE:Why Ethiopia's Orthodox Church Still Got A Terrorist Agame Pope?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 29 Jan 2023, 16:43

kerenite wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 15:16

You SOB claim to be an Eritrean, hence why are you interested on an Ethiopian pope and who should be? Don't play eritrean gonderew.

Why don't you be yourself and accept who you are? Remember you are a son of torserawit, born and raised in western eritrea somewhere either in teseney or gelluj or perhaps at omhajer and that's why you throw sometimes incoherent tigrayit words here aimed at confusing the eris.

Hey! how about singing a gondere song, it belongs to your forefathers.... Join me in singing. Singing all alone is boring. It is Sunday evening and I am in good mood.

Let's get started:

Ere gedamu ere gedamu... Ere gedamu ere gedamu.. Indya.. Indya.. Indaya...Asheshe.. Asheshe.. Asheshe.

Ere demamu ere demamu... Ere demamu ere demamu... Indya.. Indya.. Indya... Asheshe.. Asheshe.. Asheshe.

Finally,

Aite gonderew tarikachew, believe me I love Gondar songs. Also the Gondar people are good people.
Why r u mad fake kerenite aka eden sharmutaa aka sarcasm aka abysinyagirl aka axumenzera, wedi shire jeberti eden, is that terrorist agame pope from cursed-land-tigray related 2 u? is he from shire 2? u r mad as helll. LOL. Mozerfkkkker i know all of u coward agames r scared from amharas and us eritreans, that's why u r calling me an amhara, i am glad u didn't call me a qomal agame like u. :lol: . Anyhow i am pure blood Eritrean from Hamassien-Akeloguzaay-Melebso. Incase u don't know where melebso is go & make a research about it. I like amharas because they hate agames just like me. MORAN AGAME WAHID. If u r a muslim as u pretend 2 be 1, why r u angry over my post on ur agame terrorist fake pope? Neger agame yegermeka eyu eqo. :lol: . Anyhow i will build a mosque 4 z real agame muslims in axum soon. :mrgreen:

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 29 Jan 2023, 17:22

tarik wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 13:59
1-I don't know
These r his agame cousins and brothers in cursed-land-tigray.
Tarik anbesa wedi erey, that's why i like you bro, you raise up the most important and nerve hitting questions, that's why you are indeed the greatest. I also don't knw why ethiopian people don't get rid of this terrorist shifta tplf spy from his post? This is very shameful for ethiopian people and ethiopian orthodox church in general. Ethiopians need to get this virus man out of his post, no tigraway can be a pople, because their heart is full of evil. Thanks Tarik anbesa keep up the good work brother.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 29 Jan 2023, 19:28

tarik wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 16:43
kerenite wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 15:16

Let's get started:

Finally,

Why r u mad fake kerenite aka eden sharmutaa aka sarcasm aka abysinyagirl aka axumenzera, wedi shire jeberti eden, is that terrorist agame pope from cursed-land-tigray related 2 u? is he from shire 2? u r mad as helll. LOL. Mozerfkkkker i know all of u coward agames r scared from amharas and us eritreans, that's why u r calling me an amhara, i am glad u didn't call me a qomal agame like u. :lol: . Anyhow i am pure blood Eritrean from Hamassien-Akeloguzaay-Melebso. Incase u don't know where melebso is go & make a research about it. I like amharas because they hate agames just like me. MORAN AGAME WAHID. If u r a muslim as u pretend 2 be 1, why r u angry over my post on ur agame terrorist fake pope? Neger agame yegermeka eyu eqo. :lol: . Anyhow i will build a mosque 4 z real agame muslims in axum soon. :mrgreen:
What the fuuck is with you 2 SOBs. You and the other dude who suffers from identity crisis posing here as Hawzien? You two have much in common.

Hey! Why do you label eri muslims as shire agames and what does a mosque in axum have to do with them?

You 2 are SOB fanatics. No wonder here, one is gondere and the other is hawzenay.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 29 Jan 2023, 20:29

Tarik:

Why the Ethiopian Orthodox church still have a patriarch of Tigrain Origin is a very easy question as far as I am concerned.

A church is not a political entity that follows political procedures. But, politicians want often to exert influence over it by all means necessary. That is the reason why political institution is symbolized by a Dragon in the bible.

Once a patriarch is crowned, he is the only member of the synod who is revered as holly. Synod is called holly synod only in his presence. Once he is dead or incapacitated or found guilty of serious wrong doing can he be removed or ousted from his seat.

In Christianity: focusing on personal shortcoming and avoiding sins and wrong doing is what is prioritzed. At the end of the day. Judgment is given to God. What ever role one is given is because of the will of God and that will should be respected.

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Jan 2023, 22:22

Tarik
You are correct. Fckk that agame tplf.

The agame tplf so called patriarch became a patriarch while the Godly appointed patriarch was still alive. So the agame patriarch is illegal. He has no shame to call himself a patriarch knowing he became one unlawfully. Fckn greedy evil. That is why God hates him :lol: that is why he sounded so tribalist and Got exposed. No one can cheat God, he will eventually expose. The dude is just waiting for his last day

He stayed silent when inocent south Ethiopians were getting killed and displaced by oromuma olf and when inocent Amaras were killed and displaced and when the command post were executed in such a manner, he remained silent.
And he still stayed silent when agames marched into Amara region and destroyed churches, and did their pee pee and poo poo inside the church, used the church as military hideouts. He stayed silent, then the moment tplfs got killed like flies and run away he came out crying tigray genocide :lol:

Mother'fcckeer

የሱን መስቀል ብሞት አልሳለምም

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 30 Jan 2023, 00:45

Too jealous cry…….......cry!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 30 Jan 2023, 10:40

Axumezana wrote:
30 Jan 2023, 00:45
Too jealous cry…….......cry!
Shut z fjkk up Eden Aka sarcasm Aka Awash Aka Abssinalady Aka idiot Axumezana, Ethiopians will kick this fake agame pope Aka Terrorist-Tplf spy.