Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

union
Member+

Re: The scared little bi'tch OLf takele uma said "dont touch me plz" hahahaa

Post by union » 28 Jan 2023, 17:49

You killed way to many inocent people for no reason. You will never have a good time anywhere you go until your last day on earth which is very soon. You are lucky I was not there. I would have finished you on the spot! But those guys did excellent job exposing him to all Ethiopians!

The war has started!! Olf PP is on to their grave!

ፈሪ :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jan 2023, 18:18

Ayye ye ambo lij takele uma :roll: the man who thought he could steal oil in bete amhara :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Jan 2023, 19:35

I am hearing that ታኬን በቦክስ ገባ ገባ አድርገውላታል ትንሽ :lol: በጥፊ መሬት ልሳ ነው የተነሳችው አሉኝ!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Jan 2023, 19:43

አይተኸው የምታውቀው ሰው አምርሮ ሲሰጣላህ እና ለህይወት ሲፈልግህ ሞትህ መቅረቡን እና ሴጣን እየጠራህ መሆኑ ምልክት ነው!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jan 2023, 19:46

They shoukd have asked takele about who is responsible for shene ? He has to know... He should have been forced to answer the secrets of shimiles abdisa

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jan 2023, 21:06

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jan 2023, 00:33

union wrote:
28 Jan 2023, 17:39
Now just to make matters clear I must say that by now we Oromos and all the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities know the tactics and methods being used by the despicable extremist Neftegna attack Dogs. They try to defame Oromo leaders, Oromo language, Oromo culture, Oromo behavior, Oromo benevolence and kindness, politeness, etc. so as to demean them and deny them leaders for the sheer purpose of imposing the dictatorship of one religion, one language, one culture,etc, extremist fanatic Neftagna dictatorship just like in the bygone days. The seem to have the same agenda for all the other nations and nationalities too. Seeing and experiencing are the basis of believing.

They are behaving like the hydra who has one body but multiple heads. Some times they come in the name of religion, other times they come in the name of languages, lands, leadership,etc, etc, All of these small time bombs were planted by the same "Galla Geday" extremist Neftegna Nazi types who have even been keeping Hitler's Swastika logo items in their Lalibella underground church for a long time as well as using the good Orthodox church as arms dealing and smuggling underground dark networks partly for which reason they were/are not willing to accommodate the democratic and transparent Oromo Orthodox priests, Popes, Bishops, etc, who died and sacrificed their lives and livings through out historical times. "Grab the victory of others and make it the history of yours" is their way of thinking.

Why was the patriarch manufacturing biblical style fairy tales about the needs and process of his travels for "medical reasons" and his return from his trips in which case he tried to blame the government for no apparent reasons other than acting as a political cadre which is SHAME for a man of his age and status, even if he might be a Noble Amma harraa. We need to know what is really going on here rather than using extremist neftegna greasy ar$$ attack dogs blaming Oromo Ethiopian top leaders for the purpose of diverting attention. :P

I just can't understand why these extremist neftegna orthodox fanatic barking attack dogs run around with machine guns under their colorful baggy church gowns? Do they they think that the Bible and the Machine guns are the same promoting the same purpose because the church is meant to build peace, harmony, community, understanding and unity within diversity. Why is it that transparency, diversity and cooperation are threats for them because it was an Oromo King of Kings who for the first time made endogenous the Orthodox Church and brought it under the national leadership of the Ethiopian head of State. :roll:

Such extremist characters shouldn't be allowed to establish a state within a state and parallel medieval totalitarian government side by side along the democratically elected good Ethiopian government serving diverse Ethiopians of all religions, regions, cultures, etc.

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Jan 2023, 01:25

You agame tplf

Shut the fckkk up! No body is talking to you! :lol:
sun wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 00:33
union wrote:
Now just to make matters clear I must say that by now we Oromos and all the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities know the tactics and methods being used by the despicable extremist Neftegna attack Dogs. They try to defame Oromo leaders, Oromo language, Oromo culture, Oromo behavior, Oromo benevolence and kindness, politeness, etc. so as to demean them and deny them leaders for the sheer purpose of imposing the dictatorship of one religion, one language, one culture,etc, extremist fanatic Neftagna dictatorship just like in the bygone days. The seem to have the same agenda for all the other nations and nationalities too. Seeing and experiencing are the basis of believing.

They are behaving like the hydra who has one body but multiple heads. Some times they come in the name of religion, other times they come in the name of languages, lands, leadership,etc, etc, All of these small time bombs were planted by the same "Galla Geday" extremist Neftegna Nazi types who have even been keeping Hitler's Swastika logo items in their Lalibella underground church for a long time as well as using the good Orthodox church as arms dealing and smuggling underground dark networks partly for which reason they were/are not willing to accommodate the democratic and transparent Oromo Orthodox priests, Popes, Bishops, etc, who died and sacrificed their lives and livings through out historical times. "Grab the victory of others and make it the history of yours" is their way of thinking.

Why was the patriarch manufacturing biblical style fairy tales about the needs and process of his travels for "medical reasons" and his return from his trips in which case he tried to blame the government for no apparent reasons other than acting as a political cadre which is SHAME for a man of his age and status, even if he might be a Noble Amma harraa. We need to know what is really going on here rather than using extremist neftegna greasy ar$$ attack dogs blaming Oromo Ethiopian top leaders for the purpose of diverting attention. :P

I just can't understand why these extremist neftegna orthodox fanatic barking attack dogs run around with machine guns under their colorful baggy church gowns? Do they they think that the Bible and the Machine guns are the same promoting the same purpose because the church is meant to build peace, harmony, community, understanding and unity within diversity. Why is it that transparency, diversity and cooperation are threats for them because it was an Oromo King of Kings who for the first time made endogenous the Orthodox Church and brought it under the national leadership of the Ethiopian head of State. :roll:

Such extremist characters shouldn't be allowed to establish a state within a state and parallel medieval totalitarian government side by side along the democratically elected good Ethiopian government serving diverse Ethiopians of all religions, regions, cultures, etc.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jan 2023, 23:05

Noble Tigray aka present, would you guys and these guys do this same thing to the other, non Oromo members of prosperity party? Genuinely curious. I'm not a supporter of takele either but just curious. Hmm.
Also, let's be honest, these things don't do much. It won't have an effect in Ethiopia. I'd be more impressed if they were building schools, roads, clinics, even modern plumbing stuff like toilets back home.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jan 2023, 00:31

Really? :lol: :lol:

Truth hurts, that is why you don't dare to talk to Sun for which reason Sun is more than happy. On top of being very happy I will give you a banana gift just to make you sing hallelujah instead of talking and embarrassing your little dumb self. So, get your banana if you can. :P

union wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 01:25
You agame tplf

sun wrote:
union wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 30 Jan 2023, 01:13

I dont talk to agame tplfs. We are finished with you idiots :lol: :lol: :lol:
sun wrote:
30 Jan 2023, 00:31
Really? :lol: :lol:

Truth hurts, that is why you don't dare to talk to Sun for which reason Sun is more than happy. On top of being very happy I will give you a banana gift just to make you sing hallelujah instead of talking and embarrassing your little dumb self. So, get your banana if you can. :P

union wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 01:25
You agame tplf

sun wrote:
union wrote: