Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TesfaNews
Member+

I ordered a PC from Afghanistan to Roha

Post by TesfaNews » 27 Jan 2023, 06:44

Roha

Re: I ordered a PC from Afghanistan to Roha

Post by Roha » 27 Jan 2023, 14:37

I just received the computer Tesfa and thank you. It reminds me to pray every few minutes with a promise of 70 beautiful virgin girls as reward later.
You know how much the Jihadi Islamists in Afghanistan cause pain to their women and girls for going out shopping by themselves. Everyone should pray that these Islamist Arab Abids do not cross the Ethiopian and Eritrean borders to change our way of life and languages.
Warning – GRAPHIC: Afghan Women Beaten By Armed Taliban Members For Shopping Without Their Male Guardian
Source: The Internet - "Zawia News on Instagram and Twitter"
In a video posted by Afghan Zawia News Media outlet on its Instagram and Twitter accounts on December 1, 2022, Afghan women are beaten with a long rod by armed Taliban members. According to Zawia News, the women were beaten for going shopping without their male guardian.

https://www.memri.org/tv/afghan-women-b ... e-gaurdian

Here is a funny one. Store Mannequins 'Beheaded' In Afghanistan, Following Taliban Orders
#9282 | 2023
Source: The Internet - "Natik Malikzada on Twitter"
In a video uploaded to Twitter on January 3, 2022, men in Afghanistan were seen sawing off the heads of store mannequins. According to reports, this was done in accordance with Taliban orders to remove the heads of mannequins because they are statues that are being worshipped, which is prohibited by Islam. The video was uploaded to Twitter by Natik Malikzada.

https://www.memri.org/tv/taliban-afghan ... mannequins

--- ----

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: I ordered a PC from Afghanistan to Roha

Post by TesfaNews » 27 Jan 2023, 19:05

Your welcome