Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

How Much Has Agame Stupidity Contributed to the Demise of the TPLF? A Lot!

Post by sesame » 26 Jan 2023, 19:54

I was speaking with a friend who insists that Agame stupidly has contributed significantly to our victories and the demise of the TPLF. At first, I was resistant to the idea believing that it was taking a lot of glory from our forces. But my friend went on remorselessly to list what he considers to be the gross shortcomings of the Agames. At the top of the list was the total incompetence of their "generals" who have mastered only one military tactic, human wave. My friend insisted that with millions of committed Agames who have joined the TDF, a competent leadership could have conquered the whole of Africa. I countered that it wasn't rational commitment we saw among Agames but derangement. They had come to believe that they were invincible and that is a fatal flaw. Overestimating yourself and underestimating the enemy is the shortest path to defeat. Moreover, the more soldiers one fields, the more the problems of logistics, coordination and tactical flexibility that one loses. I pointed out to him that with drones on the skies, open supply lines and tens of thousands of soldiers could be easily disrupted and annihilated.

I argued that he was reflecting exactly the belief of Agames who thought that numbers were the deciding factor. It wasn't. My view was that Agame stupidity certainly contributed to their demise: No one with average intelligence would have taken the idiotic risks the Agames took. Can you imagine that the morons actually believed that Eritrea would not stand on the side of Ethiopia to destroy them. Another glaring Agame flaw is that their proclivities to broadcast to their enemies what their intentions are. What could be more moronic than to declare that you have accounts to settle with Amharas or that Asmara is your destination. Nothing could galvanize a people than the enemy who tells them he is on a war path. Yet another stupidity is the expectation that the world would come to their rescue. It must be a first for a people to keep fighting while being fed by outsiders. But what could be more moronic than to expect food, fuel and medicine to come to you through enemy controlled territory.

One can go on listing Agame stupidity. Scores of theses could be written, and I expect will be written, on the failures of the TPLF leaders. But when all is said and done, Eritreans should express our gratitude to the TPLF goons for giving us the opportunity to remove a major threat to our security.