Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Satan must have been living in the United States of America

Post by Naga Tuma » 25 Jan 2023, 16:29

I couldn't help saying this recently even though I have no proof.

You wake up to news one of these days in the United States of America that a Ph.D. student is suspected to have brutally murdered four college students. All of them, including the suspect, were on roads to success. The evidence provided to the public is the alleged suspect's DNA.

If I am not mistaken, the original meaning of the word Satan is adversary.

After hearing news about the above tragedy, I couldn't help asking if Satan somehow got the alleged suspect's DNA to fail him. All it takes to prove this is if the suspect had an adversary who was capable to do this to him.

This morning, I watched on TV the Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, speak sadly about the latest tragedy in Half Moon Bay. I have seen him before speak on TV as a righteous leader.

It is hard to forget President Obama's sad speech at the White House after the Sandy Hook tragedy. Before that, he was seen as that righteous upcoming leader when he spoke movingly at one of the Democratic Party's National Conventions.

When young leaders like these men go from that state of vibrant leadership into a sad state of talking about tragedies, I can't help asking if it must be Satan that has been doing it to people like them directly or indirectly. If it must have been Satan that has been doing such, it must have been living in the United States of America.