Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ዋ መሌ መኒ ህንሃርቱ፣ አሉ ስተርቱ።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jan 2023, 16:05

ዋ መሌ መኒ ህንሃርቱ፣ አሉ ስተርቱ። There is a reason why there is a smoke coming out of a house, is the literal meaning of ዋ መሌ መኒ ህንሃርቱ

I met someone recently and the person confided to me that the many social problems in the country are to be traced back to exactly 3 regions in the country:

In Tigray it is Adwa, in Oromia it is Horo Guduru, In Amhara region it is Gojam (all are the centers where extremism is brewing to eventully lead to the different kinds of problems, the person claimed).

I didn't hear before that about at least the case of Horo Guduru and Gojam, but watching this video I came to the conclusion that there should be a reason why people claim about something.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ዋ መሌ መኒ ህንሃርቱ፣ አሉ ስተርቱ።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jan 2023, 16:19

At the same time here are the styly children of Leta

ዘመናዊዎቹ የለታ ልጆች፣ ከፋራዉ ጎጃሜዎች በጣም የራቁ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jan 2023, 16:35

On top of that they (ዘመናዊዎቹ የለታ ልጆች) are bilingual, or even multilingual, one of the key qualifications of the futuristic and prosperous Ethiopia, where talent is the foundation of every thing, not ፉከራ፣ አካኪ ዘራፍ፣ ዘር ቆጠራ፣ ወዘተ፣ የፋራዎቹ መለያ ምልክቶች።

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Jan 2023, 16:45

Gojame. Are strong we will use them and gondar to stabilize amhara region the same way last year as such these two have contributed immensely to the survival of Ethiopia now because you are commiting genocide on good amharas from the east every group in amhara must be like gondere or else face marginalization oppression and genocide.