Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The Geez song says, I can tell they are not Diqalu, Bologna maids & ye Ahiya zer from their feature & the way they dress

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Jan 2023, 21:44

The Geez song says, I can tell they are not Diqalu, Bologna maids & ye Ahiya zer from their features & the way they dress up???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 24 Jan 2023, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The Geez song says, I can tell they are not Diqalu, Bologna maids & ye Ahiya zer from their feature & the way they d

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Jan 2023, 22:05

Texebeyeni Massawanaye
Se'ati Fereqan Qoxoronaye
K'ngane Wedeb Assebnaye

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: The Geez song says, I can tell they are not Diqalu, Bologna maids & ye Ahiya zer from their feature & the way they d

Post by TesfaNews » 23 Jan 2023, 22:27

Adefam tembianay awre

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jan 2023, 02:10

TesfaNews wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 22:27
Adefam tembianay awre
Ata Moqmaq Endahabi,

Tembienay is bending you for the last 60 years post Bologna and pre Bologna you know the one word with 12 sticks of Alula???

If he wants he boils you like the Harar coffee
If he wants he can bend you like Jebena pot
If he wants he can park you like broken bike
If he wants he can send you to Enkodo Tigray the way he did for the last two years alone.
If he wants he can immerse you to Bahri Tigray for the shark lunch.
If he wants he can ship you across Sahara and Kalahari deserts for good.
Still you are worshipping to the Tembienay!!!

Aykonen do shenowti Absiri'an, Haxabo Egri Issayas???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jan 2023, 18:37

Indeed eman eyu Ata Qeyih Gebeze before the Diqalu Meles and Sebhat polluted Tigraina.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jan 2023, 20:47

Watch @ 2.22 in below video to show you the real "Beles" not Qolqal. This Beles fruit grows only in two regions in the world, Tembien Abiy Adi and Shewa Debresina and both regions have identical geological landscapes.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Jan 2023, 22:14

Temben awris monkeys dance differently from Tegaru. The awris dance is cushitic and Tembeein is agew who were forced to speak agamigna. Temben also look very dark, kinky hair and look more to their agew brothers

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2023, 13:27

Misraq wrote:
25 Jan 2023, 22:14
Temben awris monkeys dance differently from Tegaru. The awris dance is cushitic and Tembeein is agew who were forced to speak agamigna. Temben also look very dark, kinky hair and look more to their agew brothers
The other Tegaru culture is the creation of Tembien except Raya has its own.

The Cushitic is part of the Afro-Asiatic family, the Nilotic is part of the Nilo-Saharan family, and the Bantu of the Nigerkordofan family. Cushites were the first of the three groups to enter Kenyan territory, followed by the Nilotes, and then the Bantu-speaking people.