Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Y3n3g3s3w

Am I supposed to trust the head of Ethiopia Orthodox Church on this??

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 23 Jan 2023, 01:02

Am I supposed to trust Aba Mathias(i really don’t want to call him Junta Mathias on the eve of Epiphany) on this ?

We witnessed the head of Ethiopian orthodox doing secret interviews with foreign media accusing the government of Ethiopia about the war in the North, then comes his trip to the US for treatment of unspecified mysterious illness, his return back to the country he accused of suppressing him which(the return ) was against many expectations. And now the war in the North has subsided but almost at the same time a war in Oromia flares up(Shene) followed by war in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church with the formation of Oromo church.

Am I supposed to trust the head of Ethiopia Orthodox Church? Could this be his revenge on the church and the country?

TheManWhoSawTomorrow

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: Am I supposed to trust the head of Ethiopia Orthodox Church on this??

Post by Horus » 23 Jan 2023, 01:28

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 01:02
Am I supposed to trust Aba Mathias(i really don’t want to call him Junta Mathias on the eve of Epiphany) on this ?

We witnessed the head of Ethiopian orthodox doing secret interviews with foreign media accusing the government of Ethiopia about the war in the North, then comes his trip to the US for treatment of unspecified mysterious illness, his return back to the country he accused of suppressing him which(the return ) was against many expectations. And now the war in the North has subsided but almost at the same time a war in Oromia flares up(Shene) followed by war in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church with the formation of Oromo church.

Am I supposed to trust the head of Ethiopia Orthodox Church? Could this be his revenge on the church and the country?

TheManWhoSawTomorrow
Trusting or not trusting the Pope is a wrong question. This is a 2,000 years old institution with granite dogma and practice (ቀኖና) and soon this foolish Oromuma emotional ፍንዳታ will turn to a cult. On the 1ST order, they will lose in the court of law. EOC is a legal entity. The Oromuma fools cannot even use the books, the rituals, the process of the EOC. They will have to write their own books, create their own zema etc. On the second order, they are already being rejected by world orthodox order and in fact they will not be able to join any world inter-religion organizations. They will be known as a cult order. Ditto.

In fact, this foolish act of the Abiy-Shimels Co. is that it will cause a massive confusion in half baked Oromuma dreams. Now what is the Oromo population to believe and do? We were told that Oromuma wanted to worship waqie fieta but now their politicians are telling that there is an oromo religion called Oorroommoottii oorrtthhooddkksi !!! total confusion.

on the 3rd order the power of Abiy and Abiebie is 100% on test. We trust the Ethiopian people and the institution of the 2,000 year old Ethiopian Church. ሳይደፈርስ አይጸዳም! አሁን ይህን ቆሻሻ ተረኛነት ማጽጃው ሰዓት ላይ ደርሰናል! THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE ALONE ARE THE MAKERS OF HISTORY! ይህ ሺ ግዜ በታሪክ የታየ የአፈንጋጭ ከልት ባህሪ ነው ። በመጨረሻም እነዚህ የኦነግ ቄሶች አባ ማቲያስ ትግሬ ስለሆኑ በኩዴታ ብንመታቸው ማምን ሊደግፋቸው አይነሳም የሚለው ደደብ የኦሮሞማ ስሌት ከወዲሁ ጂልነቱ እየታየ ነው !

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 Jan 2023, 10:55

Many followers when l questioned the appointment if Aba Mathias, they tell me, only God will over throw him IF he did bad thing. You see the followers in fact l blame because they are responsible of how the Orthodox should function and they need to protect it. We know, any appointment Ethiopia's institution by Terrorist Tplf we know only serves Tplf and foreigners and no Ethiopian or the nation. It has destroyed Ethiopia in every possible way. The believers donations to Orthodox, Aba Mathias was embezzling the money to empower Tplf and purchase military equipments against the Orthodox followers. If this is not crime, l don't know what is. The believers are not resisting this fake pope so this will continue. He will further destroy Orthodox if he thinks it will not benefit him or tplf.

The faith is weakening further. It was not Aba Mateo's but some good believers who turned more to god and stricting fast, faith, dogma as war rages. Mateo's is advising the priests and synod to become rich, believe in wealth and money etc. This had gain him support. If by some kahens like their wealth and money from donation they should repent let alone support the corrupt Aba who has his own secret plan. We do not want foreign controlled pope. Period. Such people are making Ethiopia more dependent and throwing the nation into foreign hand means, Ethiopia will lose her identity and creativity. In fact Ethiopia brain died along with our King H Selassie.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 Jan 2023, 11:08

I would not mind just like Ethiopia leader based on merit who become a leader not based on ethnicity. However, we are now involved in ethnic power and as long as true equality by setting up complete and new constitution ( Mekonen Deyamo started constitution good but weary ofUN) that serves all in the government and the Orthodox that is supposed to be based on true and absolute faith and decispline that allowed it to continue through centuries ( do not even think of as Eritrea, tplf are attempting to bring Ethiopia Orthodox under Egypt. Are you kidding?! Egypt has it's own conflict of interest and our king H Selassie saw the corruption of Muslim brotherhood Egypt "Orthodox" ( the dying Egyptian Orthodox only 3% left from persecution by Islam), it was affecting Ethiopia's faith and in fact we became independent. It is futile esp today to link Ethiopia with Egypt as there is no more Orthodox and they have been fleeing the country, converting to Islam or remaining persecuted under Islam. This is why Derg, shabia and tplf for the past 50 some years currupted our church. Remember Memher Kidane Eritrean/ Tplf who used to demonise Ethiopia and amara who recently died? He was living in Egypt spreading hate against amara and Ethiopia. He could not believe tplf was losing ,I think he had heart attack by that shock and died and met his maker illuminati
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 23 Jan 2023, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 Jan 2023, 11:18

That being said, Oromo must clean itself from anti Ethiopia and anti orthodox elements before it becomes leader of Orthodox as itself had directly attacked Orthodox with the likes of Shabia and tplf. The true value of Ethiopia: Orthodox, Sufi Islam only, history, kings, diplomacy, anti colonialist and anti slavery, culture, language.

Such institution like Orthodox is attracting ethnic fanatics and politicians such as tplf and olf because controlling Orthodox means controlling the followers, also controlling the donations from orthodox that served tplf very well. Olf wants this advantage. It is time orthodox and followers to protect the institution from fake believers, corrupts etc. And restore all the damage done to orthodox and must select leaders based on his true faith serving God based on Orthodox.

Abere

Post by Abere » 23 Jan 2023, 14:59

Your analysis and inference does not add up. If you incriminate the Patriarch, why left out Abiy Ahmed who has been an all time TPLF. You seem here a man left behind, not a man of tomorrow. What difference we could have we seen Abiy Ahmed doing, had the Patriarch not exposed the harassments he experienced from thug OLF-PP such as from Adanech Abebe, Shimelis Abdissa and in fact Abiy Ahmed? Everything we see now is what the Patriarch complained to the world. All that OLF scam was simply a pure power struggle between OLF and TPLF as a result the lives of millions was wasted for nothing.

---- OLF has this long in its effort of destroying Orthodox Church when it sent ቄስ በላይ ( ፈይሳ አዱኛ) to North America. It has been open to everyone even before the Patriarch predicted this coming and now officially calling the followers to stop OLF's attack on the church. The patriarch is late, concerned followers knew before he even learnt this. Abiy Ahmed even attempted to arrest him and make him house prisoner by falsely accusing of stealing ጽላት and even harassed him too much to remain in exile so that he can manipulate the church. If you are supporting Abiy Ahmed just say it out loud and tell the reason why Orommuma did so. You are blaming the patriarch for the crime of OLF. Is it allegation that we are hearing about the illegal Synod? How is that making the Patriarch TPLF? Diversion of the topic is support of OLF.

Someone must be crazy stupid to listen to and believe whatever OLF says is true, it is always False.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

We witnessed the hHead of Ethiopian oOrthodox doing secret interviews with foreign media accusing the government of Ethiopia about the war in the North, then comes his trip to the US for treatment of unspecified mysterious illness, his return back to the country he accused of suppressing him which(the return ) was against many expectations. And now the war in the North has subsided but almost at the same time a war in Oromia flares up(Shene) followed by war in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church with the formation of Oromo church.

TheManWhoSawTomorrow

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 24 Jan 2023, 17:08

ከሳምንታት በፊት ጭራህን ቆልፈህ ኢትዮጵያ ደርሼ መጣሁ አልከን ፣በዛው እንኳን ደህና ቆያችሁኝ በሚመስል መልዕክትህ "ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ በቅርቡ አርመጌዶን አይነት ታይቶ የማይታወቅ ጦርነት ይጀመራል ብለህ ተነበይክ/ተመኘክ። " አባባልክ ልክ የጦርነቱን መጀመሪያ ፊሽካ ነፍተህ የመጣህ ይመስል ነበር። የአማራ ተቆርቋሪ መስለህ ብትመጣ ፣ የኦሮሞ ተቆርቋሪ መስለህ ብትከሰት ወይም የሀይማኖት አክራሪ ብትመስል ተዋወቅን በቃ ከonline ጀነራልነት አታልፍም ፣ እኔም እነ ዶር አብይ የያዙትን የኢትዮጵያዊነት ህልም በምችለው ሁሉ እስከመጨረሻው ከመደገፍ ፍንክች ፤ የማየውን አምናለሁ ፣ በወረተኛ ፖለቲከኞችን፣ ቅጥረኛ ባንዳዎች በሆዳሞች አለሸወድም
Hey በነገራችን ላይ እነ ፖርን ስታር ደብሬና ጓደኞቹ የትግራይን ህዝብ ለስንዴ አሰልፈው እነሱ ከ4ኪሎ እንጥፍጣፊ ለስልጣን ይወርድልናል ብለው ተሰልፈው ይውላሉ የሚል ሹክሹክት ሰማሁ ልበል?

Abere wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 14:59
Your analysis and inference does not add up. If you incriminate the Patriarch, why left out Abiy Ahmed who has been an all time TPLF. You seem here a man left behind, not a man of tomorrow. What difference we could have we seen Abiy Ahmed doing, had the Patriarch not exposed the harassments he experienced from thug OLF-PP such as from Adanech Abebe, Shimelis Abdissa and in fact Abiy Ahmed? Everything we see now is what the Patriarch complained to the world. All that OLF scam was simply a pure power struggle between OLF and TPLF as a result the lives of millions was wasted for nothing.

---- OLF has this long in its effort of destroying Orthodox Church when it sent ቄስ በላይ ( ፈይሳ አዱኛ) to North America. It has been open to everyone even before the Patriarch predicted this coming and now officially calling the followers to stop OLF's attack on the church. The patriarch is late, concerned followers knew before he even learnt this. Abiy Ahmed even attempted to arrest him and make him house prisoner by falsely accusing of stealing ጽላት and even harassed him too much to remain in exile so that he can manipulate the church. If you are supporting Abiy Ahmed just say it out loud and tell the reason why Orommuma did so. You are blaming the patriarch for the crime of OLF. Is it allegation that we are hearing about the illegal Synod? How is that making the Patriarch TPLF? Diversion of the topic is support of OLF.

Someone must be crazy stupid to listen to and believe whatever OLF says is true, it is always False.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

We witnessed the hHead of Ethiopian oOrthodox doing secret interviews with foreign media accusing the government of Ethiopia about the war in the North, then comes his trip to the US for treatment of unspecified mysterious illness, his return back to the country he accused of suppressing him which(the return ) was against many expectations. And now the war in the North has subsided but almost at the same time a war in Oromia flares up(Shene) followed by war in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church with the formation of Oromo church.

TheManWhoSawTomorrow

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Jan 2023, 18:03

በቅድሚያ የዐብይ አህመድ እድሜ ዘመን የውታፍ ነቃይ ተሸላሚ በመሆንህ እንኳን ደስ ያለህ! :mrgreen:

መጀመሪያ ወደ ሌሎች ጣትህን ስትቀስር ሌሎች ጣቶችህ ወደ አንተ እንደሚጠቁሙ እንደት ተሳነህ። ፓትርያርኩን ወያኔ ስትል የአብይ አህመድ የወያኔነት ታሪክ እና ድርጊት እንደት ታስተሰርይለታለህ? ዐብይን ማመን ከቻልክ ፓትርያርኩን ደግሞ በበለጠ ለማመን ትገደዳለህ።

መጀመሪያ ወደ ሌሎች ጣትህን ስትቀስር ሌሎች ወደ አንተ እንደሚጠቁሙ እንደት ተሳነህ። ፓትርያርኩን ወያኔ ስትል የአብይ አህመድ የወያኔነት ታሪክ እና ድርጊት እንደት ታስተሰርይለታለህ? ዐብይን ማመን ከቻልክ ፓትርያርኩን ደግሞ በበለጠ ለማመን ትገደዳለህ።ስለ እነ ደብረ-ፓርን ጎደኝነት ያለው ዐብይ አህመድን ጠይቀው። ቀለብ ያሰፍሩታል፤ መሳርያ ያስጭኑታል፤ በፈለጉት ነጭ ወረቀት ላይ ማጅራቱን ይዘው ያስፈርሙታል፥ ወዘተ።ሌላው የመፈንቅለ ሲኖዶስ ሙከራ ከመፈንቅለ መንግስት በላይ ነው - ሊያመጣ የሚችለው ጦስ ከባድ ነው - አብይ አህመድ ከፈንጅ ላይ ተቀምጧል።ውታፍ ስትነቅል እያየህ እርገጥ :lol:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 17:08
ከሳምንታት በፊት ጭራህን ቆልፈህ ኢትዮጵያ ደርሼ መጣሁ አልከን ፣በዛው እንኳን ደህና ቆያችሁኝ በሚመስል መልዕክትህ "ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ በቅርቡ አርመጌዶን አይነት ታይቶ የማይታወቅ ጦርነት ይጀመራል ብለህ ተነበይክ/ተመኘክ። " አባባልክ ልክ የጦርነቱን መጀመሪያ ፊሽካ ነፍተህ የመጣህ ይመስል ነበር። የአማራ ተቆርቋሪ መስለህ ብትመጣ ፣ የኦሮሞ ተቆርቋሪ መስለህ ብትከሰት ወይም የሀይማኖት አክራሪ ብትመስል ተዋወቅን በቃ ከonline ጀነራልነት አታልፍም ፣ እኔም እነ ዶር አብይ የያዙትን የኢትዮጵያዊነት ህልም በምችለው ሁሉ እስከመጨረሻው ከመደገፍ ፍንክች ፤ የማየውን አምናለሁ ፣ በወረተኛ ፖለቲከኞችን፣ ቅጥረኛ ባንዳዎች በሆዳሞች አለሸወድም
Hey በነገራችን ላይ እነ ፖርን ስታር ደብሬና ጓደኞቹ የትግራይን ህዝብ ለስንዴ አሰልፈው እነሱ ከ4ኪሎ እንጥፍጣፊ ለስልጣን ይወርድልናል ብለው ተሰልፈው ይውላሉ የሚል ሹክሹክት ሰማሁ ልበል?

Abere wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 14:59

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

TheManWhoSawTomorrow

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Jan 2023, 22:01

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

TheManWhoSawTomorrow
To be honest this Neftegna Abba out there seems to be the remnants of the entrenched former feudal landowning clergy institutions who even around 1991 were spreading blatant lies and venomous open aggression against the emergence of the Oromo language script "qubee" whom they characterized as being satan's language to be fought against by all means possible. And the same wars and battles are still going on in different forms and different shades at different forums.

Some times it comes in the form of "Galla Geday" underground assassins. At other times it comes in the form of pushing down and out Oromo language and culture by making it appear bad and unfit. Now that the other junta is a little bit softened this other juntas are trying their best to conspire and foment violence so as to conquer the 50 million Oromos and the other nations and nationalities just like the bygone "golden days". :lol:
One really needs to sleep with one eye always open and alert while working with moderate Amharas.
Last edited by sun on 24 Jan 2023, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Jan 2023, 22:30

ethiopianunity wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 11:18
That being said, Oromo must clean itself from anti Ethiopia and anti orthodox elements before it becomes leader of Orthodox as itself had directly attacked Orthodox with the likes of Shabia and tplf. The true value of Ethiopia: Orthodox, Sufi Islam only, history, kings, diplomacy, anti colonialist and anti slavery, culture, language.

Such institution like Orthodox is attracting ethnic fanatics and politicians such as tplf and olf because controlling Orthodox means controlling the followers, also controlling the donations from orthodox that served tplf very well. Olf wants this advantage. It is time orthodox and followers to protect the institution from fake believers, corrupts etc. And restore all the damage done to orthodox and must select leaders based on his true faith serving God based on Orthodox.

Why is it that reforms, changes, self developments, developing religious pluralities and religious democracies, environmental developments, planting trees, mining developments, etc. are being labeled as an olf agenda to be shot at, as if the Oromo people at large don't have own interests and own agendas? :roll:

In fact you and your types are the worst FAKE BELIEVERS because leading Oromo Orthodox clergies like Abune Petros (Magarasaa badhaasaa) and the rest stood up solidly face to face against the over armed, over fed and over drinking foreign invaders, condemning them face to face for the invasion and calling for the Ethiopian people to take up arms and fright them to the finish, for which public declaration the enemy military executed the Oromo Abun on the spot and in public gathering, using firing squad. If your fake fairy telling types would have been there you might be carrying the enemy military's spare boots or simply hiding under your Mamma's skirt.