Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
C beyond

INSA hacked mereja.com

Post by C beyond » 22 Jan 2023, 21:47

Wow!

C beyond

Re: INSA hacked mereja.com

Post by C beyond » 22 Jan 2023, 22:23

It's possible that ransomware is to blame for a website's poor performance.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: INSA hacked mereja.com

Post by Naga Tuma » 24 Jan 2023, 13:43

It's possible that ransomware is to blame for a website's poor performance.

Do you mean Bill Gates is mad about his invention and wants to slow it down?

I was in college in Ethiopia when I was introduced to MS-DOS for a computer science course. The assembly language is one of the best inventions that I admire.

If I remember correctly, I heard about computer virus for the first time when I was in college here in the U.S. Two American friends, one of them a computer science student, were talking about a computer virus that was in the news and that a fix for it was there or was coming.

Based on my limited knowledge about assembly language, it amused me quickly and I opined that the fix couldn’t come so fast if one didn’t have anything to do with the virus in the first place. The computer science student turned toward me and smiled consonantly.

To this day, I am not convinced that the problem creators in computer science have nothing to do with the solution providers for the same problem. I could be totally wrong.

BTW, I heard a few years ago that Bill Gates took the idea about computer science from a professor who worked on it before him. I haven’t checked that yet.