Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Salute to the Eritrean Defense Forces

Post by Sabur » 22 Jan 2023, 09:34

We salute and respect the Eritrean Defense Forces that protected Eritrea and the Eritrean People from the well organized and combined evil plans of the West and TPLF that set out to destroy Eritrea and the Eritrean People for 25+years and to come out victorious once again. RESPECT !!

To Respect and Honor our Heroes We shall continue with the solemn pledge to support The Families of those who paid the ultimate sacrifice to secure the Eritrean People and Eritrea to live in Peace and be well Respected.

MUCH RESPECT to OUR HEROES.

LONG LIVE THE ERITREAN DEFENSE FORCES !!

Last edited by Sabur on 23 Jan 2023, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.

Sabur

Re: Salute to the Eritrean Defense Forces

Post by Sabur » 23 Jan 2023, 20:21

Sabur wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 09:34

We salute and respect the Eritrean Defense Forces that protected Eritrea and the Eritrean People from the well organized and combined evil plans of the West and TPLF that set out to destroy Eritrea and the Eritrean People for 25+years and to come out victorious once again. RESPECT !!

To Respect and Honor our Heroes We shall continue with the solemn pledge to support The Families of those who paid the ultimate sacrifice to secure the Eritrean People and Eritrea to live in Peace and be well Respected.

MUCH RESPECT to OUR HEROES.

LONG LIVE THE ERITREAN DEFENSE FORCES !!

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 24 Jan 2023, 04:44

Well said Sabur.

We should all be proud of the EDF. They have safeguarded the nation once again from destruction. TFLF and its sponsors had other plans to turn the nation into another Somalia. It is not difficult to imagine what TPLF militia would have done if they were able to occupy some towns and villages across the border using their human wave tactics. They had around 250k rug tag army around Shire alone.

As you put it rightly, we need to support members of the EDF and martyrs families financially though this may be a drop in the ocean compared to the sacrifices they paid. It is about time that diaspora Eritreans need to start a concerted campaign towards this noble aim.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 24 Jan 2023, 04:44

Well said Sabur.

We should all be proud of the EDF. They have safeguarded the nation once again from destruction. TFLF and its sponsors had other plans to turn the nation into another Somalia. It is not difficult to imagine what TPLF militia would have done if they were able to occupy some towns and villages across the border using their human wave tactics. They had around 250k rug tag army around Shire alone.

As you put it rightly, we need to support members of the EDF and martyrs families financially though this may be a drop in the ocean compared to the sacrifices they paid. It is about time that diaspora Eritreans need to start a concerted campaign towards this noble aim.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 24 Jan 2023, 07:20

Sabur wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 09:34
. . .
The containment and future dissolution of TPLF is good for peace but the cost to Eritrean people has been way too high.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 24 Jan 2023, 15:13

Guys,

I respect the Eritrean defense forces sacrifices. But, the real question should be how much were the Weyanes a threat for Eritrean existence directly ? The price is very very steep. I just don't believe that a single Eritrean blood should have been spelt in this war. It was the wish and interest of the Eritrean government not the Eritrean people. Prove me wrong five years from now, and I promise to be corrected with apology then. :lol: :lol: Sabur and Asmara, if you lost loved ones in this war, I have a lot of respect for you. If you don't, please examine your consciousness. BTW, Abbiy is a weasel. An Ethiopian hero indeed. He is after the sea. :evil: I believe that.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Jan 2023, 16:12

Dark Energy wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 15:13
Guys,

I respect the Eritrean defense forces sacrifices. But, the real question should be how much were the Weyanes a threat for Eritrean existence directly ? The price is very very steep. I just don't believe that a single Eritrean blood should have been spelt in this war. It was the wish and interest of the Eritrean government not the Eritrean people. Prove me wrong five years from now, and I promise to be corrected with apology then. :lol: :lol: Sabur and Asmara, if you lost loved ones in this war, I have a lot of respect for you. If you don't, please examine your consciousness. BTW, Abbiy is a weasel. An Ethiopian hero indeed. He is after the sea. :evil: I believe that.
Well said bro dark energy,

What we have here are higdef tifozis same as in football clubs. They are watching the war far from harm's way along with their offspring who are safe. Even issu's 3 offspring did not participate in the war. Also the children of the generals among them the children of general phillipos were sent to uganda for "medical reasons" and that was prior to the war.

Hey! Without going further the wacko cigar here publicly told us that he has 2 sons and they go to best colleges and he is proud of them. I asked him in one of my posts if he is intending to send even one of his sons to the warfronts, he just ignored me.

The eris who have fallen in tigray are deQi tekalat and deQi suwuat. History will write about them.