Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Some Ethiopians are- simply put- sick & never learn!

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2023, 12:49

We're, I guess, to always be on ur guard with these people.

Abe Abraham

Re: Some Ethiopians are- simply put- sick & never learn!

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Jan 2023, 20:08

እቲ ቀደም " ኣል-ቓፊላቱ ተሲሩ ዎ ኣል-ኪላቡ ተንባሑ !/ቓፍላይ ትምርሽ ኣኽላባት ድማ ይነብሑ ! " ዝበለ ለባም ሰብኣይ ከም'ዚ ከኣ በለ " ቑል ማ ሺእታ ቢመሰበቲ ፡ ፋሱኩቲ ዓን ኣል-ለኢሚ ሁዋ ኣል-ጀዋቡ ፡ ለስቱ ዓዲም ኣል-ረዲ ላኪን ማ ሚን ኣሰዲን ዩጂቡ ዓላ ኣል-ኪላቢ !! "
እቲ ስብኣይ ልክዕ ከም'ዛ ን Zmeseloን ኣሕዋቱን ስድራ-ቤቱን ሃገሩን ዝፈልጥ ነዚ ኣርእስቲ ከም'ታ ናታቶም ጌሩ " መሊሱሉ " !

" ክትጸርፈኒ እንተ ደሊኻ ድላይካ በል ፡ ስቕታይ ባዕሉ ንግብረ-እከይ መልሱ እዩ ፡ መልሲ ጠፊኡኑ ዘይኮነስ ኣየናይ ኣንበሳ እዩ ነኽላባት ዝምልስ !!! "

ኣዕራብ ከም ኣበዋትና ናይ ዘረባን ግጥምን ባህሊ ስለ ዘለዎም ንሓደ ሰብ ብዘረባን ግጥምን ዋዛን ቁምነገርን ክገርፍዎ እንከለዉ ንሕስያ የብሎምን ። ዕላማኦም ምስትንዓቕ ዘይኮነስ ነቲ ግብኡ ዝደሊ ግብኡ ንምሃብ እዩ ። ስድራና ብሸነኽ ወዲ ኣፈወርቂ ኣዝዮም ተዛረብትን ተዋዘይትን ከይደንጎዮ ኣብኣ 'ንከላ ብውዕይታ ጽብቕቲ መልሲ ናይ ምሃብ ክእለት ዘለዎም እዮም ። ሓደ ካብኣታቶም - ነዊሕ ከም ወዲ ኣፈወርቂ - ኣብ ጀብሃ ብስርሑን ዘረባኡን ሞራሉን ኣዝዩ ፍቱው ዝነበረ ሓወቦ ኔሩኒ ። ግን ሓደ ብግጥምን ዋዛን ብዝያዳ ፍልይ ዝበለ ካብ ቤተ-ሰብና ካብ ዓዲ ከፈለት እዩ ኔሩ ።

-

Zack

Post by Zack » 19 Jan 2023, 20:20

Zmeselo I never understood why u trust Amhara to be any different then the agames. The neftengas never hide their true intentions to get or try to steal Eritrean territories with their fake misplaced maps . Agames are an open enemy to Eritrea but the neftengas are a hidden one and try to bite u when they sharpen their teeths I have spoken to allot of Amhara and the Eritrean independence status never really got through to them, that if Ethiopia and Eritrea are to have brotherly ties in the future it has to be one of mutual respect of each other and their distinct territories . The border is clear the Eritreans do not want land that belongs to Ethiopia even if Tigray was given for free to Eritrea I don’t think there is any value to it other then poverty.
It is now for Ethiopians to respect the wishes of their neighbours indeed.

Dr Zackovich

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 19 Jan 2023, 20:26

Although there are very few die-hard “አንድ ኢትዮጵያ " dreamers are still exist, specially in some part of Gonder, they aren’t threat to anyone, specially to us. They know their limit. Furthermore, these are also the same people who were chased from town to town by the il training Weyane rag tag militias during the war while saying አካኪዘራፍ. I am sure the Fanos who have respect to our military wouldn’t dare to offend Eritrea, a country and people who sacrifice so much to help them defeat the Weyane invaders. My question is, why is the PP Amara government allows this kind of provocative display on yearly basis? And what is holding a dead old Ethiopian map has to do with religious celebrations?

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 12:49
We're, I guess, to always be on ur guard with these people.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Jan 2023, 20:30

Dessie

West Gondar
Please wait, video is loading...
Etc

For some reason the Gondar Church potrays the old map... This is for Gondar City and Orthodox to review themselves ... Not anyone else
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 19 Jan 2023, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2023, 20:38

First off, I said some Ethiopians. The "Amara", "neftegna" thing stays with you. I can give you a list of Amara intellectuals who've well accepted Eritrean independence, some even long before its actuality- like the EPRP.

What angers me about pics like these is not the fact that some have those thoughts & wishes per se, but that it's proudly displayed in huge gatherings & the killil administration does nothing about it.

That should be corrected, ASAP.

Zack wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 20:20
Zmeselo I never understood why u trust Amhara to be any different then the agames. The neftengas never hide their true intentions to get or try to steal Eritrean territories with their fake misplaced maps . Agames are an open enemy to Eritrea but the neftengas are a hidden one and try to bite u when they sharpen their teeths I have spoken to allot of Amhara and the Eritrean independence status never really got through to them, that if Ethiopia and Eritrea are to have brotherly ties in the future it has to be one of mutual respect of each other and their distinct territories . The border is clear the Eritreans do not want land that belongs to Ethiopia even if Tigray was given for free to Eritrea I don’t think there is any value to it other then poverty.

Dr Zackovich

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Jan 2023, 21:31

Zack wrote:
Dr Zackovich
Fore sure I respect Eritreans and their country. So do all of my friends and acquaintances even if it seems that some marginal cadres from Eritrea are trying to use Neftegan extremists as their condoms. But I think that it is not the official Eritrean government policy. If things go the extremist neftegna way they will surely have a field day by delivering their usual style of punishments against the Eritreans. On the other hand the Eritrean worries can be understood because the tplf extremists keep barking and threatening Eritrea non stop. So, the neftegna -Eritrean semblance of friendship is just a matter of balance of terror (balance of power) :P

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Jan 2023, 21:43

Lie 1 - the folks who displayed the map ran away from weyane
Truth 1 - the folks who displayed this map never fought a battle with weyane rather it was Fano-Liyu-Meklaklya

Lie 2 - The map was placed by Amhara nationalist....
Truth 2 - the map was placed by ethiopian nationalists in the clergy

Lie 3 - amhara plan to invade eritrea
Truth 3 - how can amhara invade a regional stabilizer?

Solution - the clergy of gondar are confronted by gondares to stop such... If not then you cannot blame amhaeras... This is only good for TPLf propaganda..

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Jan 2023, 21:46

ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኣብ ናይ ዞባና ጸጥታ ምውሓስ ተዋፊሩ እንከሎ ንስም ሰራዊትና ክጽይቑን ዘይከውን ወረታት ከቃልሑ ዝሰርሑ ዝነበሩን ቅድሚ ቅሩብን ሕጅን ድማ " የኤርትራ ሰራዊት " ኢሎም ዝደጋግሙ - ዋላ ኣዝዮም ውሑዳት ይኹኑ - መሰረቶም ሓንቲ መልሓስ እያ ።

ሳልስቲ ይገብር ሓደ ግሩህ ወዲ ሓበሻ ካብ ኣምሓራ(ኣሜሪካ) ንሓደ ዲያቆን ዝበሃል ሰብኣይ (ኤውሮጳ) እንዳ ሓተቶ እንከሎ ኣምሪሩ " በዓል ስዮምን ኣባይን ብሓበሬታ ደብሪጭ ኣስቤዛኦም ዝተዋህቡ ኣንጻር ኤርትራ ተሪር ( ጽቡቕ! ) መርገጺ ስለ ዝነበሮም እዮም ። የስሜን እዝ - ወያነ ጥራሕ ነብሶም ኣውጺኡ ኣጓይዩን ቀቲሉን : ነተን ወተሃደራት ድማ ኣጥባተን ብካራ ዘልዚሉ :ንካልኦት ድማ ብእግሮም ናብ ውሽጢ ኢትዮጵያ እንዳ ኣሳጎሙ ብመካይን ረጊጹ ዘሳቐዮምን ዝቐተሎምን - ዝተወቕዐ ብመለስ ዜናዊ ስለ ዝተሃንጸ እዩ ። " ክብል ምስ ሰምዖ ደንጽይዎ " ከመይ ጌርካ መረጋገጺ ዘይብሉ ዘረባ ትዛረብ ? " ዝዓይነቱ መልሲ ሂብዎ ።

እቲ ዲያቆን ናይ ወልቃይት እንዳ ተዛረበ እዩ ልክም ኣቢሉ ንኤርትራ ዘልዓለ ። በቲ ዘስተባሀልኩሉ እቲ ሃይማኖተኛ ንህዝቡ ምስ ኩሉ ኣባኢሱ ኣብ ሓደጋ ከውድቕ እዩ ዝደሊ ዝመስል ። እዚ ኩሉ ክፍኣተ-ግብሪ ካበይ መጺኡ እንተ ኢልና መልሱ ሕልና/ኣል-ደሚር/ኮንሸንስ ዘይምህላው ይኸውን ። ኣብ ጥንታዊት ዓዲ ሃይማኖት ኢትዮጵያ ሕልና ዝበሃል ካብ ዝጠፍእ ነዊሕ ግዜ ኮይኑ ኣሎ ። ሕልና ዘይብሉ መመሊሱ እዩ ዝጋገ ። ብዝለዓለ ደረጃ ልክዕ ከም ናይ ተካሩ(ናይ ሎሚ ተጋሩ ) !!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Jan 2023, 22:16

Abe Abraham wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 21:46

ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኣብ ናይ ዞባና ጸጥታ ምውሓስ ተዋፊሩ እንከሎ ንስም ሰራዊትና ክጽይቑን ዘይከውን ወረታት ከቃልሑ ዝሰርሑ ዝነበሩን ቅድሚ ቅሩብን ሕጅን ድማ " የኤርትራ ሰራዊት " ኢሎም ዝደጋግሙ - ዋላ ኣዝዮም ውሑዳት ይኹኑ - መሰረቶም ሓንቲ መልሓስ እያ ።

ሳልስቲ ይገብር ሓደ ግሩህ ወዲ ሓበሻ ካብ ኣምሓራ(ኣሜሪካ) ንሓደ ዲያቆን ዝበሃል ሰብኣይ (ኤውሮጳ) እንዳ ሓተቶ እንከሎ ኣምሪሩ " በዓል ስዮምን ኣባይን ብሓበሬታ ደብሪጭ ኣስቤዛኦም ዝተዋህቡ ኣንጻር ኤርትራ ተሪር ( ጽቡቕ! ) መርገጺ ስለ ዝነበሮም እዮም ። የስሜን እዝ - ወያነ ጥራሕ ነብሶም ኣውጺኡ ኣጓይዩን ቀቲሉን : ነተን ወተሃደራት ድማ ኣጥባተን ብካራ ዘልዚሉ :ንካልኦት ድማ ብእግሮም ናብ ውሽጢ ኢትዮጵያ እንዳ ኣሳጎሙ ብመካይን ረጊጹ ዘሳቐዮምን ዝቐተሎምን - ዝተወቕዐ ብመለስ ዜናዊ ስለ ዝተሃንጸ እዩ ። " ክብል ምስ ሰምዖ ደንጽይዎ " ከመይ ጌርካ መረጋገጺ ዘይብሉ ዘረባ ትዛረብ ? " ዝዓይነቱ መልሲ ሂብዎ ።

እቲ ዲያቆን ናይ ወልቃይት እንዳ ተዛረበ እዩ ልክም ኣቢሉ ንኤርትራ ዘልዓለ ። በቲ ዘስተባሀልኩሉ እቲ ሃይማኖተኛ ንህዝቡ ምስ ኩሉ ኣባኢሱ ኣብ ሓደጋ ከውድቕ እዩ ዝደሊ ዝመስል ። እዚ ኩሉ ክፍኣተ-ግብሪ ካበይ መጺኡ እንተ ኢልና መልሱ ሕልና/ኣል-ደሚር/ኮንሸንስ ዘይምህላው ይኸውን ። ኣብ ጥንታዊት ዓዲ ሃይማኖት ኢትዮጵያ ሕልና ዝበሃል ካብ ዝጠፍእ ነዊሕ ግዜ ኮይኑ ኣሎ ። ሕልና ዘይብሉ መመሊሱ እዩ ዝጋገ ። ብዝለዓለ ደረጃ ልክዕ ከም ናይ ተካሩ(ናይ ሎሚ ተጋሩ ) !!

የኤርትራ ጦር የክልላችንን ፀጥታ በማረጋገጥ ላይ እያለ የሰራዊታችንን ስም ለማጉደፍና ከእውነት የራቁ ወሬዎችን የሚያናፍሱ እና ከቅርብ ጊዜ ወዲህ እና አሁን ደግሞ “የኤርትራ ጦር”ን የሚደግሙ - በጣም ጥቂቶችም ቢሆኑ በመሠረቱ አንድ ልሳን ናቸው።

ከሶስት ቀን በፊት አንድ ስግብግብ የሀበሻ ልጅ የአማራ(አሜሪካ) ዲያቆን (አውሮፓ) የተባለውን ሰው በምሬት ሲጠይቀው "ስዮም እና አባይ በደብረፅዮን መረጃ የተሰጣቸው ምግባቸውን የተሰጣቸው በኤርትራ ላይ ጠንካራ ( ጥሩ! ) አቋም ስላላቸው ነው ገደለ፣ ቆረጠ። የወታደሮቹን ጡቶች በቢላ አውጥተው ሌሎችን በእግራቸው ወደ ኢትዮጵያ እየገሰገሱ በመኪና እየረጩ።

ሲናገር የወልቃይት ዲያቆን ኤርትራን አንስቷል። እኔ እንዳስተዋልኩት የሀይማኖተኛው ሰው ከሁሉም ጋር በመታገል ህዝቡን አደጋ ላይ የሚጥል ይመስላል። ይህ ሁሉ እኩይ ተግባር ከየት መጣ ብለን ብንጠይቅ መልሱ የህሊና/አል-ደሚር/የንቃተ ህሊና እጦት ነው። ኅሊና ከጥንት የኢትዮጵያ የሃይማኖት ምድር ከጠፋ ቆይቷል። ንቃተ ህሊና የሌለው ሰው በተደጋጋሚ ስህተት ይሰራል። ልክ እንደ ተካሩ(የዛሬው ነብሮች)!!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Jan 2023, 22:47

I think the individuals displaying the colonial map of Africa are stuck in the colonial past that they can't bring themselves to accept black people in control of their own country, for these individuals don't identify themselves as Blacks, but as Caucasians who deem themselves entitled to conquer and claim lands that aren't theirs. I don't know about you, but I see these self-deluding individuals as Mr Clayton Bigsby from David Chappelle's show. :P :P

Zack

Post by Zack » 20 Jan 2023, 04:36

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 20:38
First off, I said some Ethiopians. The "Amara", "neftegna" thing stays with you. I can give you a list of Amara intellectuals who've well accepted Eritrean independence, some even long before its actuality- like the EPRP.

What angers me about pics like these is not the fact that some have those thoughts & wishes per se, but that it's proudly displayed in huge gatherings & the killil administration does nothing about it.

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo i know u want to keep the political correctness of the sitatution and u want to keep the clever by half as friends because of the whole agame situation.. But lets calla spade a spade.. Yes sure there are some amharas that are pro Eritrea and dont care for for the greater Ethiopia where Eritrea is part of it. But lets be hones there and lets be frank , we know the only Ethiopians that are obsessed with sea outlet and so on are the amharas , when we exclude the agames they to are in this situation but it isnt as if the people in the picture are gallas afars somalis or sidamas. they are amharas and thats the truth. apart from the agames who also subscribe to this ideology for different reasons The Amharas believe in this. Greater Ethiopia nonsense.

Dr Zackovich

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 20 Jan 2023, 05:41

I think we are missing the point here. This phenomena has been happening for years now. The worst blunder was when they invited former Eritrean Ambassador to Ethiopia, Semere Russom, to their epiphany celebration only to parade in front of him with that provocative and ridiculous map. They should have been told to stop at that point by non other than the PM of Ethiopia. All these excuses blaming Amhara regional administration, fanatic individuals or religious groups are non sense.
Mind you if a group of people or the Amhara region for that matter were to allow people to parade with an Amhara map that incorporates a portion of Oromia region hell would break loose in the quarters of PP.
In a way, these people are just embarrasing themselves. Their antics wouldn't go beyond dreams. More than any other time they know what it means to mess up with Eritrea. We should ignore them for they are retards who don't know their limits.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 20 Jan 2023, 09:29

Let us be honest, as an Amhara, Eritrea become independent or not, nobody care about from my perspective. But our relation is looks interdependent for so many reasons. We will be glad if Eritrea is part of Ethiopia, but in common sense, we are feeling Eritrea is within us even if it is independent country. But for one thing I don't want to deny that we need sea outlet by any means. I/we want Assab to be part of Ethiopia. Other than that as far as Eritreans don't want to associate themselves with us, we will respect that, and on the other way if Eritreans want us, we should respect their view and right. That will be seen in the future.

Whatever it is, our relation with Eritrea is good so far, and I hope it will continue as well.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 20 Jan 2023, 13:34

I personally don't approve the display of such old map and it sickens me seeing them. If i have to guess, this is done by Gondar Eritrean diqalas in gonder since we know that they are quite a lot in number. I still feel nothing wrong if they wish both parts together since they may have two heritages so long as they don't go in a violent way. 99% Ethiopians have forgoteen Eritrea and Eritreans and see them as foriegners now let alone wishing them back.

One thing our eritrean friends don't know is that it is really difficult to control the actions of few individuals while you have millions of people. The Amhara regional state leadership is lame on stopping the behading of its own people let alone controlling this type of episodes. With that token, a few spoilt brat Eritreans need to take the following concepts to their heart

1) Don't be alien to the concept of freedom of expression. In Ethiopia life is loosened up and saying something won't make you end up dead or going to jail unless you are politically active and this type of display are not seen as threatening. I see it as a wish by some which is $tupid wish because i don't see Eritrea more than what it is. If Eritrea comes, it is for her benefit and if not, it is also for her benefit. As simple as that. Infact, i would rather ask Somaliland or Djibouti to join Ethiopia than Eritrea for the obvious fact that the population of Djibouti or Somaliland don't live in the bubble they created on themselves.

2) you will need to learn to tame yourself on not attacking everyone of us for opinions and expressions of some. I know Zmeslo used "Some" and he is correct on that but euroQinter and Asssmara fcccck you two skunnnis. you two are irrelevant refugee bi@ches

Agamews zack,

seeing your desperation on to convince your lords (eritreans) to come hard on us is one acheivement by itself. we rendered you to this level and please continue for my entertainment

NobleAgame, Gonder Clergy has no time for this so next time you say such stuff, back it up by evidence. it seems you have deep routed issue on Gondar and that is why i suspect you are agame

Zack

Post by Zack » 20 Jan 2023, 15:28

Jimmy me and u know the clever by half neftengas have never forgotten Eritrea. Eritrea still lives rent free in the heads of the head of the amharas . And they can never let it go indeed

Dr Zackovich

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jan 2023, 16:24

Emsi-rak
Who the fk give you permission to speak on behalf of Amaras? You who.re ain’t Amara, rather, a pretender who is on mission flaming the fire between Amaras and the rest of Ethiopians. Either you nor Agamemado have no say on this matter. As I stated on my previous post, who ever is dreaming the land of Eritrea, be it some die hard Gonderes or the Derg remnants, we will deal with them heavy handedly where ever they may be. We don’t need anymore’s permission to do so. Coward, wedi comarit alet.

Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2023, 13:34
I personally don't approve the display of such old map and it sickens me seeing them. If i have to guess, this is done by Gondar Eritrean diqalas in gonder since we know that they are quite a lot in number. I still feel nothing wrong if they wish both parts together since they may have two heritages so long as they don't go in a violent way. 99% Ethiopians have forgoteen Eritrea and Eritreans and see them as foriegners now let alone wishing them back.

One thing our eritrean friends don't know is that it is really difficult to control the actions of few individuals while you have millions of people. The Amhara regional state leadership is lame on stopping the behading of its own people let alone controlling this type of episodes. With that token, a few spoilt brat Eritreans need to take the following concepts to their heart

1) Don't be alien to the concept of freedom of expression. In Ethiopia life is loosened up and saying something won't make you end up dead or going to jail unless you are politically active and this type of display are not seen as threatening. I see it as a wish by some which is $tupid wish because i don't see Eritrea more than what it is. If Eritrea comes, it is for her benefit and if not, it is also for her benefit. As simple as that. Infact, i would rather ask Somaliland or Djibouti to join Ethiopia than Eritrea for the obvious fact that the population of Djibouti or Somaliland don't live in the bubble they created on themselves.

2) you will need to learn to tame yourself on not attacking everyone of us for opinions and expressions of some. I know Zmeslo used "Some" and he is correct on that but euroQinter and Asssmara fcccck you two skunnnis. you two are irrelevant refugee bi@ches

Agamews zack,

seeing your desperation on to convince your lords (eritreans) to come hard on us is one acheivement by itself. we rendered you to this level and please continue for my entertainment

NobleAgame, Gonder Clergy has no time for this so next time you say such stuff, back it up by evidence. it seems you have deep routed issue on Gondar and that is why i suspect you are agame

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2023, 19:16

To be clear, I personally think and this is just my personal theory, I suspect the last pure Amara Emperor was Teodros in the line that started with Sahle Selassie. I'm willing & ready to be corrected, though.

Menelik, they say, was more Oromo than Amara; eventhough his crack-troops & those who gained from his conquests were obviously Amara.

Likewise, with Haileselassie.

Not only was he an Oromo on his mothers' side, but a Muslim too.

Menghistu, one need look at his facial features & it tells you everything you need to know. Besides, he was a military guy who adopted Marxism (that doesn't fit him at all :lol: ) for convenience because he suspected the US might overthrow him.

So, in my view, this "Amara supremacy" thing is a bit exaggerated partly because the country's official language has been Amarigna for a long time & because the Amara are the educated intellectuals of the country.

And for the umpteenth time, will you drop your "lecturer" pose & divisive attitude- fake dr.?

It's transparent, old & boring. 😴

Zack wrote:
20 Jan 2023, 04:36
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 20:38

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo i know u want to keep the political correctness of the sitatution and u want to keep the clever by half as friends because of the whole agame situation.. But lets calla spade a spade.. Yes sure there are some amharas that are pro Eritrea and dont care for for the greater Ethiopia where Eritrea is part of it. But lets be hones there and lets be frank , we know the only Ethiopians that are obsessed with sea outlet and so on are the amharas , when we exclude the agames they to are in this situation but it isnt as if the people in the picture are gallas afars somalis or sidamas. they are amharas and thats the truth. apart from the agames who also subscribe to this ideology for different reasons The Amharas believe in this. Greater Ethiopia nonsense.

Dr Zackovich
Last edited by Zmeselo on 20 Jan 2023, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 20 Jan 2023, 20:40

Zmeselo,

You surprise me. What do you expect. Eritrea is just a temporary ally against an enemy they the amharas need to deal with. Strategic partners is what they are. I am sure, Isayas knows that. :lol: :lol: Such ceremony does not bother me at all. As a matter of fact, I expect it. The amhara kingdom lasted for 900 years. It was a very successful kingdom. Transition is very hard for its constituents. Misraq and Abaymado are good examples of that mentality. You are just a strategic ally. :lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately, Ethiopia is not tenable in its existing form to go back to that era. BTW, Atse Tewodros arguably may not have been a pure amhara descendant. His great grandson, here admitted that fact. He did have an agame blood. That does not matter anyway. Look of the make up of the British monarchy. They had blood from all over Europe, including Russia. Kings only marry kings. Ethiopian kingdom was no different.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 20 Jan 2023, 20:40

Zmeselo,

You surprise me. What do you expect. Eritrea is just a temporary ally against an enemy they the amharas need to deal with. Strategic partners is what they are. I am sure, Isayas knows that. :lol: :lol: Such ceremony does not bother me at all. As a matter of fact, I expect it. The amhara kingdom lasted for 900 years. It was a very successful kingdom. Transition is very hard for its constituents. Misraq and Abaymado are good examples of that mentality. You are just a strategic ally. :lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately, Ethiopia is not tenable in its existing form to go back to that era. BTW, Atse Tewodros arguably may not have been a pure amhara descendant. His great grandson, here admitted that fact. He did have an agame blood. That does not matter anyway. Look of the make up of the British monarchy. They had blood from all over Europe, including Russia. Kings only marry kings. Ethiopian kingdom was no different.