Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: ቆሻሻው ያቢይ አህመድ ፋሺስቶች አገዛዝ የጉራጌ መሪዎችን ቶርቸር በማድረግ የሕዝባችንን ትግል ሊገታ እንደ ማይችል እናሳየዋለን !

Post by Selam/ » 02 Jan 2023, 17:08

ሌላ ፒፒን እንቅልፍ የሚነሳው ነገር፣ የጉራጌ፣ የአማራና አዲስአባ እምቢተኝነት ሌሎች የተደፈጠጡ ጎሳዎችንም ያነቃቃል ብለው ስለሚሰጉ ነው። በተለይ የጉራጌ ንቅናቄ መላ የደቡብ ክልልን ያናጋዋል። የ right አላማ (logic) እኔም አይገባኝም። ጉራጌ ‘ህገ-መንግስቱ ይከበር’ ብሎ ራሳቸው በፈጠሩት መሳሪያ በብልጠት እየወጋቸው ስለሆነ እንጂ፣ እሱ እንደሚለው ክልል ይፍረስና አንድ እንሁን ብሎ ቢያምፅ፣ ህግ የጣሰ አህዳዊ ሽብር ብለው ይፈርጁና የባሰ መከራ ያዘንቡበታል። ሌሎች ጎሳዎችም የባሰ ፀጥ ለጥ ብለው ይወቀጣሉ፣ ይሰለቀጣሉ።
Horus wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 16:15
Selam/ wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:50
በምድር ላይ የሌለ ጉዳይ ነው የምታወራው። ጉራጌ መብቱ ሲገፈፍና ሲጨፈለቅበት እንዲሁም ልጆቹ ሲታሰሩበት፣ ጥያቄያችሁ ስለቄያችሁ ብቻ ሳይሆን ስለመላው ኢትዮዽያ መሆን አለበት ማለት ቅዠት ነው። ትግል ከታች ወደ ላይ እንጂ ከላይ ወደ ታች አይጀምርም። ደግሞስ ከ 80+ ብሄረሰቦች ውስጥ ጉራጌን ነጥለህ በተደጋጋሚ የምትጨቀጭቀው ሌሎቹን ER ላይ ስለማታያቸው ነው? :lol:

ጉራጌዎችን የምትወቅሳቸውን ያህል አማራዎችንስ ለምን አትወቅስም፥ ጉራጌዎች ሲታሰሩ አብረው እንዲጮሁና አድማ እንዲመቱ?

ጎሳዎች መናበባቸውና መተባበራቸው ተገቢ ቢሆንም፣ አንተ የምታወራው አሰራር እንደ ግብ እንጂ እንደ ትግል ስልት ፕራክቲካል አይደለም። በቃ!
Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 14:53
It doesn’t really matter how you struggle, boast about it or propagate delusional thoughts.
With out Ethiopia anchoring the union the smaller ethnic groups, all these southern tribes will be swallowed or subdued.
It is a fact.
It looks like among the larger ethnic groups only the Amaharas have a positive and stabilizing vision. The Amharas showed the rest of Ethiopia that they are above and beyond tribal politics. They are the most advanced interns of seeing the biggest picture.

The Oromos under Abiye are adamant that they will go ahead and create an Oromo empire. And we know what the Tigrains are up to. And let there be no doubt the Amharas are capable of standing in their own.

Again and again we are asking all peace loving Ethiopians to stand up with the Amharas for Ethiopia.
And for the record I am among those who do not have identifiable ethnic group.
Selam,
right የሚባል ሰው ያስገርመኛል! የጉራጌ ጥያቄ ተረኞቹና የጎሳ ኤትኖክራሲ መሳፍንት ፖለቲካ ጋር አንድ ከሆነ ለምንድን ነው እንዲ አምርረው የሚቃወሙትና የህዝብ ወኪሎችን እንደ መለስና ደርግ ዘመን ቶርቸር የሚያደርጉት? ይህ ሰው መልስ የለውም። ያንን ትውልድ ነጋ ጠባ ይተቻል እንጂ ከሱ የላቀ ዶግማቲክ አብስትራክ ዴማጎግ የለም! አንዲት መስመር ሃረግ አለው እንደ ጸሎት ሃይማኖት ሚደግማት! መሬት ላይ አንድ ትግል እንዴት ከሎካል ጥያቄ አድጎ አገር አቀፍ እንደ ሚሆን ልታስተምረው የምትሞክረው ስልት ብትቆርጠው አይገባውም! ጉራጌ ዛሬ ባነሳው ጥያቄ ሳቢያ እግጅ ባጭር ግዜ ውስጥ ለ30 አመት ያላደረገውን ንቃትና መደራጀት እያገኘ ነው ። ያ ደሞ ለኢትዮጵያ ጥሩ ነገር ነው ። ያልተደራጀ ሕዝብ ተግባራዊ ፋይዳ አይፈይድም ። ይህ በአማራ ታይቷል ልክ እንደ ጉራጌ ፈራ ተባ እያለም ቢሆን ባማራነት በመደራጀቱ አሁን ተገዳዳሪ ሚዛን መፍጠር የሚችልበት ደረጃ ላይ እየወጣ ነው ። ከኢትዮጵያዊነት ሌላ ራዕይ የሌላቸው ደቡቦች ሁሉ ይህን መከተል አለባቸው! ያኔ ነው የዜጋ ፖለቲካ ፍሮንት መስራት የሚቻለው። ያልተጋገረ ዱቄት ዳቦ አይሆንም፣ ነፋስ የሚበትነው አቧራ ነው!

Right

Re: ቆሻሻው ያቢይ አህመድ ፋሺስቶች አገዛዝ የጉራጌ መሪዎችን ቶርቸር በማድረግ የሕዝባችንን ትግል ሊገታ እንደ ማይችል እናሳየዋለን !

Post by Right » 02 Jan 2023, 18:12

Horus,
Dedeb shimagele. You have been a staunch supporter of ATATURK. Still your buddy Birr Nega is his top cadre. And all of a sudden you are against PP because he denied you Killil and the money it comes with it. You are not remotely close to struggling the system instead you are looking to profit. The Amaharas are dying to save everyone.
MOLACHA LEBA.

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jan 2023, 23:06

There is no Amara extremism. They are made up words. So there is no Amara that is not in the Ethiopiansim camp. Don't confuse it! Again they can do their categorical rejection as they wish. That has nothing do with what majority of us want, is the point of my response to your claim.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 16:23
union wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:47
Not true, the olf/PP is struggling to make what you are saying as reality but more and more ethincs are rejecting them just like they rejected tplf. They can try but it does not mean you have to accept it. Is it not what the struggle is about?

You will find countless Gurages saying they are Ethiopians first, and Afars and welayitas as well. We are the majority you like or not.

union,

I didn't say we do accept their labelling, and neither should we. However, they do habitually throw those names in the political realm for a reason. Nonetheless, this is to show their categorical rejection of Ethiopianism and their political association of anything Ethiopian with one ethnic group. Now tell me what the "Amhara extremists" as called by OLF/TPL and affiliates, are calling for? so that we can have perspectives about the differences between those "extremists" and those who are in the "Ethiopianist" camp.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:32
Right wrote:
It doesn’t really matter how you struggle, boast about it or propagate delusional thoughts.
With out Ethiopia anchoring the union the smaller ethnic groups, all these southern tribes will be swallowed or subdued.
It is a fact.
It looks like among the larger ethnic groups only the Amaharas have a positive and stabilizing vision. The Amharas showed the rest of Ethiopia that they are above and beyond tribal politics. They are the most advanced interns of seeing the biggest picture.

The Oromos under Abiye are adamant that they will go ahead and create an Oromo empire. And we know what the Tigrains are up to. And let there be no doubt the Amharas are capable of standing in their own.

Again and again we are asking all peace loving Ethiopians to stand up with the Amharas for Ethiopia.
Right,

It matters nothing for the OLF/TPLF tribal cabals whether you call yourself Ethiopian or something else. Anyone who doesn't stand to support their vision of ethnic politics is automatically labeled as Amhara. I feel sad for helping you discover you your groupings...according to the constitution :lol: :lol:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 23:30

Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 18:12
Horus,
Dedeb shimagele. You have been a staunch supporter of ATATURK. Still your buddy Birr Nega is his top cadre. And all of a sudden you are against PP because he denied you Killil and the money it comes with it. You are not remotely close to struggling the system instead you are looking to profit. The Amaharas are dying to save everyone.
MOLACHA LEBA.
አንተ ፋንዲያ ወያኔ ባማራ ስም ተደብቀህ የምታቃጥር! አንተን መስለ ሃሬ አማራ አልተፈጠረም! 24/7 በጉራጌ ላይ ትዘምታለህ! አንተ ፈስ ጉራጌ ጣሊያን እንኳ ምን እንደ ሚያደርግ ያላዘዘው ሕዝብ ነው! አጉል አትን ጫረር ውርንጭላ!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 Jan 2023, 23:34

Horus wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 13:15
ይህን ግፍና የወንበዴ አገዛዝ ድራማ ስሙ!

ኤቦ ዬቦ ለአቶ ታረቀኝ ደግፌ እና
አቶ ሰንብት ነስሩ !!

Hopeless and spinless thief you just want to benefit from the sufferings of Ethiopians including the good Gurages. Immoral dirty Donkey you only want to make money since money is your only lord and the good God. :mrgreen:

Last edited by sun on 02 Jan 2023, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 23:46

ስንኝ ቋጠሮ ለቴዲ ዮ!

ብርቃችን አይደለም

ሰላም ብለን እንጂ ትግስት ሚገዛን፣
ፍቅር ብለን እንጂ ዝምታ ሚገዛን፣
ቆመን እናውቃለን ግፈኛን ተቃውመን፣
ለጭቁን ተሟግተን ጨቋኝን ተዋግተን፤
ብርቃችን አይደለም ለፍትህ መታሰር ቆሞ ለመብታችን፣
በቃላችን ጸንተን ለነጻነት መሞት አይደለም ብርቃችን።

ሆረስ ኃይለ ብርሃን ዘ ኢትዮጵያ
ዲሴምበር 30 2022 ዓም

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Jan 2023, 00:44

አሪፍ ነው፣ ግን አይነኩሉን ወዴት ጣልከው? :lol:
Horus wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 23:46
ስንኝ ቋጠሮ ለቴዲ ዮ!

ብርቃችን አይደለም

ሰላም ብለን እንጂ ትግስት ሚገዛን፣
ፍቅር ብለን እንጂ ዝምታ ሚገዛን፣
ቆመን እናውቃለን ግፈኛን ተቃውመን፣
ለጭቁን ተሟግተን ጨቋኝን ተዋግተን፤

ሆረስ ኃይለ ብርሃን ዘ ኢትዮጵያ
ዲሴምበር 30 2022 ዓም

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Jan 2023, 00:58

Selam/ wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 00:44
አሪፍ ነው፣ ግን አይነኩሉን ወዴት ጣልከው? :lol:
Horus wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 23:46
ስንኝ ቋጠሮ ለቴዲ ዮ!

ብርቃችን አይደለም

ሰላም ብለን እንጂ ትግስት ሚገዛን፣
ፍቅር ብለን እንጂ ዝምታ ሚገዛን፣
ቆመን እናውቃለን ግፈኛን ተቃውመን፣
ለጭቁን ተሟግተን ጨቋኝን ተዋግተን፤

ሆረስ ኃይለ ብርሃን ዘ ኢትዮጵያ
ዲሴምበር 30 2022 ዓም

ሰላም!
እነዚህ እኔ እንደ ሙዴ ቀያይሬ ስንኙን እንድሞጫጭር የገፋኝን ሁኔታ ለማስታወስ የምጨምረው ቅጽል ነው ። ሆረስ 99 ስም ስም አለው ይባላል። የቀሰቀሰኝ ሃሳብ አንድ ጠለቅ ያለ ኢንሳይት ከሆነ አይነኩሉ ነው ሆረስ! ብርሃን ማየት ነውና! ደሞ የቀሰቀሰኝ አንድ ጠንካራ ነገር ከሆነ ቅጽሌ ኃይለ ብርህሃን ነው። ብርሃን ኃይል ነውና! አርቲስቶቻችን ያላቸው ተሰጥዎ ከውበት ወደ ኃይል እያሻገሩት ነው!

ሰላም፣ ሌላ ቦታ እነአቢይ ባማራና ትግሬ መሃል ሰላም እንዲወርድ አይፈልጉም ያልከውኮ በጣም የሚታወቅ የፖለቲካ እስትራተጀም ነው ። ስለ ጎሳዎች ኃይል ሚዛን በየቦታው የምለጥፈው ነገር ያ ነውኮ! አማራ በሰፈሩ ሰላም ካገኘ ያለው ሪሶርስና ትኩረት ወደ ኢትዮጵያ ችግር ስለሚያዞር ተፎካካሪህን በሌላ ውጥረት ትኩረቱን መለወጥና ላንተ ነጻ የትግል ሜዳ መፍጠር ቁጥር አንድ እስትራታጀም ነው ። ነገር ግ ን ትግሬስ ቢሆን ይህን ጨዋታ ይገባውል ወይ? አይመስለኝ! በጣም ስሜታዊ ፍጡር ስለሆኑ ! ኦሮሞች ለሚያልሙት ኦሮማይዘድ ኢትዮጵያ ፓውንድ ፎር ፓውንድ ሊቋቋማቸው የሚችል አማራ ብቻ እንደ ሆነ ያውቁታል!

ስለዚህ ያማራን ጠላት አብዝቶ ኃይሉን መበታተን የዚያ ስልት ሃሁ ነው ! ግን ትግሬም አማራ እንዲዳከም ስለሚፈልግ እመነኝ በትህነኛ ኦሮሙማ መሃል እስትራተጂክ የአላማ አንድነት አላቸው! ስለዚህ ይህን ፋክት መሰረት አድርገው ነው ያማራ ታጋዮች በመሃል አገርና ደቡብ ፖለቲካ መስራት ያለባቸው!

ማለትም ደቡብን ናቹራል የኦሮሞ ኢንፍሉወንስ ዞን ነው ብለው መተው የለባቸውም! እነወላይታ፣ ጋሞ ኮንሶ ወዘተ በኦሮሙማ ኃይል ሲጨፈለቁ አማራ ድምጽ እንዲሆናቸው ያስፈልጋል! ነገሩ ሁሉ ስለ ኃይል ሚዛን ስለሆነ !
Last edited by Horus on 03 Jan 2023, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Jan 2023, 01:10

Let me challenge you: Amharas rightly want to reclaim their historical territories, right? That obviously includes Wolkayit, Humera, Raya, etc. Now the question of Shoa, Berera & Enarya is also being raised to counter the Oromos recent claims & Shene’s provocations. If it’s acceptable for Amharas to fight for their historical territories, why is it wrong for Gurages to raise a similar question of self-governance? A genuine Ethiopianist should consider neither Amharas nor Gurages as extremist or tribalist just for demanding their rights.
union wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 23:06
There is no Amara extremism. They are made up words. So there is no Amara that is not in the Ethiopiansim camp. Don't confuse it! Again they can do their categorical rejection as they wish. That has nothing do with what majority of us want, is the point of my response to your claim.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 16:23
union wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:47
Not true, the olf/PP is struggling to make what you are saying as reality but more and more ethincs are rejecting them just like they rejected tplf. They can try but it does not mean you have to accept it. Is it not what the struggle is about?

You will find countless Gurages saying they are Ethiopians first, and Afars and welayitas as well. We are the majority you like or not.

union,

I didn't say we do accept their labelling, and neither should we. However, they do habitually throw those names in the political realm for a reason. Nonetheless, this is to show their categorical rejection of Ethiopianism and their political association of anything Ethiopian with one ethnic group. Now tell me what the "Amhara extremists" as called by OLF/TPL and affiliates, are calling for? so that we can have perspectives about the differences between those "extremists" and those who are in the "Ethiopianist" camp.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:32
Right wrote:
It is a fact.

Right,

It matters nothing for the OLF/TPLF tribal cabals whether you call yourself Ethiopian or something else. Anyone who doesn't stand to support their vision of ethnic politics is automatically labeled as Amhara. I feel sad for helping you discover you your groupings...according to the constitution :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Jan 2023, 02:28

I am normally not interested in People’s ethnicity but it’s becoming evident that Right & Union are fake Amharas.

Whether they are their clones or not, there are a couple of other rats that are absolutely allergic to Ethiopiawinet & centrist views and therefore they relentlessly try to corner you & I. Obviously, they are continuously demonizing you as a Gurage, so you give up on Ethiopia and Amharas in particular. In my case, they have a hard time figuring out my ethnicity & therefore they throw all kinds of labels at me in case one sticks. Let them drool & salivate like a rabid dog. Selam’s Ethnicity is ETHIOPIA; nothing more & nothing less.

Horus wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 23:30
Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 18:12
Horus,
MOLACHA LEBA.
አንተ ፋንዲያ ወያኔ ባማራ ስም ተደብቀህ የምታቃጥር! አንተን መስለ ሃሬ አማራ አልተፈጠረም! 24/7 በጉራጌ ላይ ትዘምታለህ! አንተ ፈስ ጉራጌ ጣሊያን እንኳ ምን እንደ ሚያደርግ ያላዘዘው ሕዝብ ነው! አጉል አትን ጫረር ውርንጭላ!

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jan 2023, 12:05

It doesn’t really matter, no matter how you label me, I will not stop exposing con artists.

-when a con artist in Birr Nega becomes a face of PP administration, you twisted the facts and sell him as agent to change the Weyannie system.
Ask Ethiopians about Tadiwos Tantu they will tell you ETHIOPIA.
Ask them about BERHANU Nega the will laugh at you.

-when the Guraghies demand for Killil and the money that comes with it, you twisted the fact and sell it as the struggle for Ethiopia.
Ask Ethiopians about Amahara they will tell you ETHIOPIA.
Ask about the Killil dreamers _ they will laugh at you.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Jan 2023, 14:23

My friend, I didn’t label you. You labeled yourself. A person who claims that Amharas are never extremist would never say “yeGurage Neger.”

I don’t give a hoot about your ethnicity but I am pretty sure you are no Amhara!

Right wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 12:05
It doesn’t really matter, no matter how you label me, I will not stop exposing con artists.

-when a con artist in Birr Nega becomes a face of PP administration, you twisted the facts and sell him as agent to change the Weyannie system.
Ask Ethiopians about Tadiwos Tantu they will tell you ETHIOPIA.
Ask them about BERHANU Nega the will laugh at you.

-when the Guraghies demand for Killil and the money that comes with it, you twisted the fact and sell it as the struggle for Ethiopia.
Ask Ethiopians about Amahara they will tell you ETHIOPIA.
Ask about the Killil dreamers _ they will laugh at you.

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jan 2023, 15:04

OK. I never said I am an Amahara.
That won’t change the substance.
Don’t con the people. Don’t sell those who served and defend the regime as agents of change.
Don’t sell those people who are after a federal money as the strugglers for Ethiopia.
I know you are a slow learner as it took you 4 years to figure out ATATURK.
Stay tuned soon we will have a clear picture on who is who.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Jan 2023, 19:36

Never say ‘yeGurage Neger, YeTigray Neger or YeOromo Neger’ unless you’re achiberibari.

That’s all what matters.
Right wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 15:04
Don’t con the people. Don’t sell those who served and defend the regime as agents of change.
Don’t sell those people who are after a federal money as the strugglers for Ethiopia.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Jan 2023, 22:49

Wedi wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 14:01
Horus የጉራጌ ህዝብ ውድ ልጆች እና መሪዎች ከአብይ አህመድ የማፍያ መንግስት እስር በሰለም ተፈተው ከቤተሰቦቻቸው በመቀልቅወላቸው እንኳን ደስህ አለህ!!

ጅኛው የጉራጌ ህዝብ የጀመረው ትግል ከግብ ክከማደረስ ወደ ኋላ የሚመልሰው ምንም ኃይል የለም!!

ድል ለጉራጌ ህዝብ!!

Please wait, video is loading...
Oh Lord! The things are threatening. :P :P

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Jan 2023, 23:04

Wedi,
Thank you so much ለድጋፍህ ። ሁላችንም እንደ ምንጠብቀው በብልጽግና ንቅዝ ሌቦች ተገደው በክለስተር ሊጨፈለቁ ቀናት የቀራቸው ደቡቦች ተራበተራ ተቃውሞውን እየተቀላቀሉ ነው ። ዛሬ የወጣው ዜና እንደ ዘገበው የደቡብ ኦሞ ሕዝብ በግልጽ ተናግረዋል። እየተጫነባቸው ያለው የዉሸት ሬፈረንደም (ባለአንድ አማራጭ ምርጫ!) የካድሬዎቹ እንጂ የእኛ አይደለም ብለዋል ። ደቡብ ኦሞ እራሱን የቻለ ዞን መሆን ነው ከድሮ ጀምሮ የጠየቀው ። ቀሰ በቀስ ወላይታም ትግሉን ቢቀላቀል አልገረምም!

ሰላም ብለን እንጂ ትግስት ሚገዛን፣
ፍቅር ብለን እንጂ ዝምታ ሚገዛን፣
ቆመን እናውቃለን ግፈኛን ተቃውመን፣
ለጭቁን ተሟግተን ጨቋኝን ተዋግተን፤

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2024, 22:32

Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 16:06
Where did I say in my comment that Gurage didn’t have to fight for its right?
What is on the ground in Ethiopia?
Tribalism is sickness. That is what you have to get rid of first. It starts from you as individual.
If it is bad for the Tigrains then it is bad for everyone. I can’t pick and drop based on the label of the tribe.
Oh my God, are you saying that ato Horus need not pretend to be defending the Gurage tribe? :roll: He needs their money like he has been exploiting some of them like some of those singers (Tikur sew, Tedy) until they became aware and showed that narcissist wannabe pathological liar their nice middle fingers because the wannabe does not even differentiate Right from Wrong.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2024, 22:44

Selam/ wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 19:36
Never say ‘yeGurage Neger, YeTigray Neger or YeOromo Neger’ unless you’re achiberibari.

That’s all what matters.
Right wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 15:04
Why is it you who tells him what to say and what not to say unless you are imitating the outlaw bandit fanddiyya fanno wannabe dreaming to build a straw house of medieval parallel government in the modern democratically elected and being democratically led mamma Ethiopia the great? If ato Asamminachew and ato Habtamu find you just by chance they will categorize as you a Shelemixmax diqala wannabe Half Cast and send their lil boy to deal with you accordingly, you know. :lol: :lol: